RIP Vamp's gaming streak

Posted by cool gamer dad

Dude, did you forget to wake up and turn your xbox on or what?!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

oh *** IT'S ALL OVER

my 360 voice died when I changed my name

Posted by cool gamer dad

So uh... apparently he didn't lose it.

cheater

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I lost my streak yesterday because I had to work all day, and the 360s in work aren't hooked to Live. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You can go 46 hours without turning on your box and still maintaining your streak. 325 days and counting!

Oh jeez. Do you have a back up xbox?

Nope. Though my last xbox broke about 100 days in, but I just went out day of to get a new one. Probably do the same thing again if this one breaks, simply because I don't care to deal with MS. Do it all day at work, not doing it at home.

Oh. Yeah, I don't feel like spending $250 every couple of months on one, though.

Mine's been going strong since May. So, considering I don't really have to pay bills all that frequently, 300 bucks a year isn't too much out of my pocket. I'd pay 1000 dollars a year just to never call MS ever again actually. They single-handedly made me hate an entire nation.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I didn't know this existed. So your xbox is on all day every day?

*** no. It'd be dead three months in. I just have to play a game once every day or so, which isn't so hard. Only a couple times where I had to actually turn on my xbox when I didn't really feel like it.

lol

STATISTICS

mirogay doesn't deserve my money anyhow

Posted by Slade

oh, so all that talk of xboxes dying is just about how often they die when you use them regularly.

Not really. But it can't be good for them. I mean, the RRoD is due to overheating, obviously playing it a lot in a cramped area isn't good for it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Mine is coming up to a year of daily play. No problems...

YET

My first one went from November 2005 to May 2007 no problem. Turn it on one day and BAM, couldn't read a single disc. Gonna happen to yours too.

Also, man, I can't believe the 360 came out over two years ago. Seem like a year, tops.