Posted by Slade

I think I might be, uh, gay... I don't know what to tell my parents though. I mean, remember when I got caught smoking a bowl? Well this will be 10 times worse. I'm actually kinda scared... what do I do...?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haha, you're so ****ed, buddy. You're going to get kicked out of your house.

Posted by Stalolin

ask xero for advice

he knows the score on the whole gay thing

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Slade: I think I might be, uh, gay... I don't know what to tell my parents though. I mean, remember when I got caught smoking a bowl? Well this will be 10 times worse. I'm actually kinda scared... what do I do...?

for rizzle?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Lord of Spam;812193]for rizzle?

clearly

Posted by Iris

I think the bigger problem at hand is that you aren't sure whether you're gay or not.

Posted by Stalolin

alright, someone delete all the posts on this and put it in the community board so it looks legit

Posted by Slade

....lol?

I can't remember if this has happened before or not. ****

I mean, I got omni's rep, too. So that means... password change? THIS IS THE REAL DEAL GUYS I'VE BEEN HAX'D

IT'S ****ING ANONYMOUS

What are you laughing about? You're going to be homeless if your parents ever found out.

Posted by Slade

Read it again. I edited stuff in.

Posted by WillisGreeny

So someone was pretending to be you? Or are you really unsure about being gay?

Posted by Slade

Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone ran in while I was poopin', read up on all my e-history, and then posted as me. Or... just used some leet hax trick.

But I don't get how it was posted at 1:28... I'm sure I was on here at that time, so I should've seen it. WEIRD

at least now I can add a "i think i might be gay" playset to my smoking a bowl one.

Might want to change your password.

Posted by Slade

Way ahead of you, pal. At least whoever did it was tasteful about it. Didn't have to go clear up **** all over the board, and didn't get banned for posting pr0nz.

praise jesus

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: ....lol?

I can't remember if this has happened before or not. ****

I mean, I got omni's rep, too. So that means... password change? THIS IS THE REAL DEAL GUYS I'VE BEEN HAX'D

IT'S ****ING ANONYMOUS

You're gay, get used to it.

Posted by Ant

I'll be honest, I'm not surprised.

Posted by Slade

silly omni, it was clearly hackers of the highest degree.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Omni: You're gay, get used to it.

Uh, is this another thing where you know who did it and they complain when you explain it to everyone else?

btw, original post said "it was me. haha i'm funny"

edit: :mad:

Posted by The Judge

So what's the deal? Are you gay or not? Cause if you don't find Ellie hot, then I've got your answer for you.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Uh, is this another thing where you know who did it and they complain when you explain it to everyone else?

btw, original post said "it was me. haha i'm funny"

Nah, I have no idea who did it. Maybe it was just your gay side crying out for help. That's why you don't remember.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Omni: Nah, I have no idea who did it. Maybe it was just your gay side crying out for help. That's why you don't remember.

oh, you're one funny guy!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Such a faggot.