The Official Morrowind Thread

Posted by booyah719

Feel free to ask questions, fellow players! With the previous thread deleted, perhaps I can get it going again.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=Yellow]I was thinking of getting this one day. [url=http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=XBOX&title=145102]Is this a good deal?[/url][/COLOR]

Posted by booyah719

I'm not sure what the conversion rate is, but if that's anything like 15 US Dollars, it's a steal! Great game with seriously 100+ hours of play value. It's sort of like a first person hack n slash, not sure of a specific game to compare it to, but fantastic nonetheless.

It is also on the PC, which is actually better, because you can download mods people have created for even more gameplay. A wise investment either way.

Posted by Zarus

Have you people seen the screenshots for Morrowind: Oblivion? I was amazed. Slack-jawed. You name it. The next generation consoles are almost upon us and things are lookin good.

Posted by booyah719

Here's some [URL=http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm]info[/URL] for Oblivion. Nice screenshots, I'm looking forward to it!

Posted by Dexter

Morrowind made my entire adventure with my X Box worth it. Without Morrowind, I would have probably given the system to my nephews a long time ago, since Perfect Dark or anything else by Rare has never really come around for me. I look forward to future games it produces.

Posted by Bubblez

I got the game yesterday but didn't find the time to play it. I really have high hopes for it, even if it is in first-person-view. Normally I'm not really into that, but for this game it could be different. As much as I see there is so much stuff you can do it is really worth it. Anyway, are you still playing it and how does your character looks and plays like?

Posted by Numora

Quick questions: Both of the "Progress of Truth" books in Vivec have been removed (don't ask...); where can I find another? And another, where can I sell my 40000gp Deadric weapon?

Posted by grandmaster05

oblivion is gonna be the most badass game ever and as a reply to earlier morrowind has more like 1000+ hours another thing if you want to sell really pricey items you need the item and a whole bunch of less expensive crap then go to caldera and sell all your stuff to creeper if he runs out of money wait 24 hrs then sell more when youre done trade all the previously sold crap and trade it for the expensive itam then afterwards sell all the crap back then you should have a huge sum of money. by the way if anyone else has any other morrowind guestions im a master i also know haw to get level 100 within 5 hours if nyones interested

Posted by Darkbackward

Morrowind is a whole lot better on pcs than it is consoles. The mod community itself extends the game 10fold?

Posted by Cloudstud

Hey dark or anyone else. Do you know the system requirements of morrowind on pc. I think im gonna give it a try.

Posted by moshkid213

I just got this game Morrowind Game of the Year Edition and it is confusing me i dont really know how to do anything does someone wanna help me out?

Posted by moshkid213

Please?

Posted by booyah719

BUMP!

Someone PMed me a question about playing, but not an email to reply to them as they stated. Care to ask the question here?

Posted by Inferno

Morrowind is surely one of the best games available for the xbox that I've come across so far. I own both the PC and the Xbox version and I do have to agree though that the PC version is better. But Morrowind really has hours upon hours of gameplay. I just love how you can pretty much do whatever you want, you don't have to focus on a main storyline and the whole world is open to you in the very beginning, which is something more games need to do. I got Morrowind of eBay a while ago for 10 bucks and even if you don't like these kinds of games it's definitely a game that every Xbox owner should have. 10 - 15 bucks for 100's of hours of gameplay is the best deal you'll ever encounter.

One thing that annoyed me one the Xbox version though was that you don't see the enemy's life. I have all the PC expansions and one of them adds this to the game which is extremely helpful. I wish they had put it in the Xbox version.

Posted by huggybearjst

Quoting booyah719: Feel free to ask questions, fellow players! With the previous thread deleted, perhaps I can get it going again.

i need to no how to get past the barrer under lord vivec's temple? e-mail me [huggybearjst@aol.com]

Posted by PieMan Jim

WOW! oblivion looks **** good, I've actually got a decent pc now so I'll probably get it and halo3 on pc when they come out (save me from shelling out on some uber rip off next gen console!)

Posted by Dagoth Ur

GAMER TIP! *warning!*
[spoiler]
lvl 10-15 characters can find a great sword outside of suran. for those who havent learned soul trap can use the enchantment on the sword (120 second soul trap). go to the mountains east of suran and find an orc in orcish armor. talk and agree to kill him. then you get his armor and sword. :)[/spoiler]

Posted by Dagoth Ur

of the three bosses in gotye. what is your favorite?

Mines self-explanatory

Posted by Nerevarine

I'm level 57 imperial completed every thing have all skills at 100 no cheating ever. Please tell me your stats

Posted by Nerevarine

Man it takes forever for you guys to replie is ankbody online at all??????????????????????????????????

Posted by Hannibal King

Im used to be a lvl 89 Imperial wid full daedric armor and daedric claymore.
Now i started over (cause i beat it) and am a lvl 32 Orc wid full orc and orcish b-axe

Anyone who uses magic get the something mantel (i forget the name) its raises all magic skills to 1000 but tottaly drains personality:(