Please give me red rep!!!

Posted by WackoHater

JESSE SMITH IS A TRUE NUMBSKULL, A REPUBLICAN NIXON NAZI BAG OF SHIITT WHO SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Oh shutup

Posted by Omni

Mine's only for music talk. Post them in Black Sun.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now THIS iz a kool thread!!! *Stickies it!!* If he ever gets off da crack and edits it, I think I'll edit it back and lock it!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, explain why Shakira is good.

Posted by WackoHater

I JUST QUIT THIS SHIIITTTTHOLE OF LOONY TUNE TROLLS AND IDIOTIC CENSORS !!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

lol, avoidance. Classic.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: I JUST QUIT THIS SHIIITTTTHOLE OF LOONY TUNE TROLLS AND IDIOTIC CENSORS !!!!

LOL!!! How many times have you 'left'!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

About three times last week alone.

Posted by WackoHater

Thanks for cementing my decision to keep you banned forever Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, you fall deeper into the pit everyday Son !!!!

PS: No one needs a loony tune like you around Son, at least on a legitimate forum, hell you even ruin Wacko Forums !!! :p:

Jezzie, you should quit the online world, keep PACKING GROCERY SACKS and check into a mental institution after work, preferably one without electricity or internet access.

In other words, YOU SUCK AS A FORUM POSTER SON WITH YOUR HIGHLY REPETITIVE LUNACY, CENSORSHIP AND IDIOTIC POSTS !!!

PS: Now tell us how many forums you have been fired from, how many have been shut down due to your actions, lunatical stunts/idiotic posts and why you kill your own forums WITH BONEHEADED WACKO STUNTS ???

PPS: Jezzie, you should fire yourself before you destroy this dump filled with CRYBABY CENSORING loony tunes and vain forum trolls to the brim.

Posted by Xero

Aw me no can join teh bandwagon :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: PS: Now tell us how many forums you have been fired from, how many have been shut down due to your actions, lunatical stunts/idiotic posts and why you kill your own forums WITH BONEHEADED WACKO STUNTS ???

Only two...your own forums...cause you like insanity so much and you fired me as a sign of true friendship!!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Chris: Aw me no can join teh bandwagon :(

Go rep other people, and then you'll be able to come back and de-rep WackoLover!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith:
Go rep other people, and then you'll be able to come back and de-rep WackoLover!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Nah.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Only two...your own forums...cause you like insanity so much and you fired me as a sign of true friendship!!!!! :D:D:D

And you were fired from Kalina's forum as administrator for posting an internal photo of your hemorrhoided arsehole, Shoemoney closed his forum down after you ruined it by pulling Wacko Stunts on me that caused me to quit posting, you ruined all your other forums the same way you ruined Shoemoney's forum causing me to quit those, and you are on your way to ruining this Wacko University due to your idiotic stunts !!!!

PS: You :jesse: suck !!!!

PPS: You're FIRED

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: And you were fired from Kalina's forum

Then why am I still a Super Moderator!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoLover: Shoemoney closed his forum down after you ruined it by pulling Wacko Stunts on me that caused me to quit posting

Then why am I still an Admin!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, I thought you left!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Super Lunaticr is more like it !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Xero

There. I joined this bandwagon because I felt insecure.

Posted by junior senior

i just sneezed in my sweatshirt sleeve and water came out

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: i just sneezed in my sweatshirt sleeve and water came out

We call that condensation :)

Posted by Xero

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: i just sneezed in my sweatshirt sleeve and water came out

hawt

Posted by WackoHater

These sort of posts belong in OmniTroll's boring blog, please redirect your simple lunacy there guys lest you bore the life out of the readers of Wacko University !!

If you think I am referring to you, YOU:jesse:SUCK, GET LOST !!!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

Lick my nipples, WackoLover. They're sweaty.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=JUNIOR SENIOR;814182]i just sneezed in my sweatshirt sleeve and water came out

Witch! She's a witch!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: please redirect your simple lunacy there guys lest you bore the life out of the readers of Wacko University !!

er, I thought you left!!! :D:D:D So why would you care what they post here!!! :D:D:D Oh, that's right, he never left!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Ever notice that I only post in a few threads here ??

I hate brain dead people who post one or two word idiotic posts and can't stand to read their boring threads J:jesse:DB.

Now what is my user name and why are you still banned moron ???

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WackoLover: [B]Ever notice that I only post in a few threads here ??

Ever notice that when you say you are leaving you continue to post?

Posted by WackoHater

That is just to let you dummies know you are still idiotic forum trolls Roger !!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

I didn't know you loved wackos, wackolover.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: Now what is my user name ???

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=781301&postcount=5

Quoting WackoLover: I want my user name changed to WackoLover !!! :)

So I did exactly you asked!!!! I changed your username to WackoLover...after you stoped being drunk and happy!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

My sweatshirt is now washed

Posted by WackoHater

You are a Super Moron JS !!!

J:jesse:DB, no one likes you, please hang yourself in your closet ASAP !!!!

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by WackoHater

Nice Billboard JS !!

Where is your post ???

[COLOR="Yellow"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"]Can you make it smaller man ??

It makes it more interesting to read your idiotic comments[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoLover is such a snore.

Posted by WackoHater

And your posts are such a bore.

Have you ever made a decent post Son ???
:p:

Posted by Xero

Quoting WackoLover:
Have you ever made a decent post Son ???
:p:

Have you?

Posted by WackoHater

Not as good as your posts of course Christine !!! :rolleyes: :p:

Posted by Xero

You call me Christine now?

lol

Posted by Tyler Durden

Suppose it's better than Wackolamer calling you Christal. Or Christian. Or Christy.

Posted by Arcadios

:)

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Tyler Durden: Suppose it's better than Wackolamer calling you Christal. Or Christian. Or Christy.

or CHristopher walken in outer space