Has this ever happened to you?

Posted by Shade

So guys, have you ever woken up and not been able to feel your dick? So yeah, then you start ****in freaking out thinking that it somehow just left you in the middle of the night. Not a fun experience.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

no. get that checked

Posted by Roger Smith

Wow dude, your balls and now your dick?

Yeah dude, get checked.

Posted by Crazy K

Get that **** checked out yo.

Posted by Ant

don't let it get checked, it'll go away on it's own.

Posted by junior senior

king missile - detachable penis
lol

Posted by Crazy K

Could it be nerve damage?

Posted by Shade

doctor's appointment tomorrow

WOOOOOOOO

oh they're re-checking my testicles too. oh boy fun times

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Shade;811447]doctor's appointment tomorrow

WOOOOOOOO

oh they're re-checking my testicles too. oh boy fun times

shade and i are now blood brothers because we've publically announced that doctors have inspected our genitalia

Posted by junior senior

1. what did you say to your mom
2. what was her response
3. could it be from circumcision
4. will you have an ultrasound on your scrotum

Quoted post: shade and i are now blood brothers because we've publically announced that doctors have inspected our genitalia

always an awkward moment. Though I've only ever had that turn-your-head-and-cough thing.

Quoted post: 3. could it be from circumcision

no

Posted by junior senior

yea but i only said that so shade could answer if he is

im a sneaky lil' thing

Posted by Shade

[quote]1. what did you say to your mom
2. what was her response

"Mom, my left nut aches and it feels like only half of it is there."

"Okay I'll call and set up an appointment."

And no, it's not from the circumsision I had when like 16 years ago kthx

Posted by Omni

lol

Posted by Crazy K

So how did the appointment go?

Posted by Roger Smith

Did they pull the old: "Drop your pants. Ok. The doctor will be in shortly" trick on you?

Posted by junior senior

shade i wish my mom was like yours
i had to pull up all these pages on the internet to convince her that i needed to go to the doctor
i feel that one is coming soon again because my wisdom teeth hurt

Posted by cool gamer dad

I only get like, one or two visits a year. : /

Haven't been to the doctor in yeeeeeeeeears.

Posted by cool gamer dad

You eat all of that **** and you're still healthier than me.

Posted by Ant

yeah, can't remember the last time I went to the doctor for a "check up"

Posted by Shade

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: shade i wish my mom was like yours
i had to pull up all these pages on the internet to convince her that i needed to go to the doctor
i feel that one is coming soon again because my wisdom teeth hurt

Yeah, I don't usually talk to/ask my parents for anything (except $), so whenever I actually bring something up to her, she pretty much thinks "must be serious."

Apparently when she said "tomorrow" she really meant Thursday. ****.

Quoted post: You eat all of that **** and you're still healthier than me.

Not mentally or physically where it counts. Thanks, genetics! I'll eventually develop high blood-pressure and probably some form of cancer and then eventually a chemical imbalance leading to massive depression and then suicide. CAN'T WAIT

Posted by Shade

Why not just bypass all that and kill yourself now

Smash is coming out in a couple months.

Posted by junior senior

hey vamp do you smoke blunts

like you wouldn't believe

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;811938]a chemical imbalance leading to massive depression and then suicide. CAN'T WAIT

oh ****ing sweet you can be like ruptie and me

don't worry, been there for awhile! If genetics are correct it'll get pretty ****ing hardcore by 35. Then I'll be in for a real treat. Probably going to happen too since I've been heading down the same path as a couple uncles, aunts, my dad and my grandma for a good ten years now. Life of a ***

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I hadn't been to the doctor's for years. I finally went for a physical last year, and this year I've been for a fluoroscopy and an ultrasound (organs, not babies lol). Fluoroscopy results came back showing acid reflux, so I have to take pills. Ultrasound results have not come back yet...and that's just the beginning.

Posted by junior senior

lol babies

lol
little angels with wangs

See, that's why I don't go. They'll probably find something wrong and I'll be taking medication for the rest of my life. Rather just live in ignorant bliss.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, me too. Although I'd worry either way. omg do I have this, or that, or etc.? Plus, you feel healthy, don't you? I feel like I'm dying.

lol and better go get those pills soon before I don't have an esophagus!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: See, that's why I don't go. They'll probably find something wrong and I'll be taking medication for the rest of my life. Rather just live in ignorant bliss.

Have fun with death

I will, thanks.

Posted by Slade

I've been to the doctor a bajillion times in the last few years. Most recently they've been like, "well, you have mild depression." It's actually juuuuuuust about right, since it keeps me from getting all hyped up about stupid ****, and I prefer it that way. They said I could take meds if I wanted, but I don't think it's worth it. I don't think it'll ever get much worse than this, but if it does I'll probably still not take pills and just kill myself in an awesome way.

leave a note next to my body: "brb... LOL"

Posted by Shade

Haha, that'd be awesome. It'd probably make the news, and then I could do the whole, "HEY I KNEW THAT GUY"

Posted by junior senior

so what happened at the doctors

Posted by Shade

Quoting Shade: Apparently when she said "tomorrow" she really meant Thursday. ****.

Man, got you all excited and everything. Cruel.

Posted by Shade

yeah totally

verdict: epiditimitis, however you spell it

Posted by Omni

Is it chronic or acute epididymitis? I just looked it up in Wikipedia, and apprently chronic epididymitis has a lot of potential for bad things.

Posted by Crazy K

My friend had a similar problem as well. He had a problem with one of his veins in one of his testicles. He said he was in pain all day due to it, went to the doctors and they told him that one of his veins were enlarged or something. I can't remember.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Shade;812506]yeah totally

verdict: epiditimitis, however you spell it

epididymitis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymitis

WELCOME TO MY WORLD LOLZ

Posted by Shade

The world of warm baths and four pills a day? CAN'T WAIT

Posted by Slade

So what kind of awesome pain killers are you on now?

also:

Quoting Omni: Is it chronic or acute epididymitis? I just looked it up in Wikipedia, and apprently chronic epididymitis has a lot of potential for bad things.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Man, I remember when I had my wisdom teeth taken out! Vicodin makes me sleep. A lot. The day after I got them out, I went to a SURPRISE Magic the Gathering draft party my friends threw for me. I shook my head to get my hair out of my eyes and a big clump of slimy, coagulated blood flew out of my swollen mouth and into the middle of the table where we were all playing.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting cats: a big clump of slimy, coagulated blood flew out of my swollen mouth and into the middle of the table where we were all playing.

That does like a '50 damage to all players and creatures spell' huh? I take it you won that round.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Slade: So what kind of awesome pain killers are you on now?

None. :( He gave me an anti-biotic to take care of it or whatever. Then I was like "well what do I do for the pain", thinking he was going to give me Vicodin or something awesome like that. Instead he just goes, "You got Alieve at home? Just use that."

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Shade;812648]None. :( He gave me an anti-biotic to take care of it or whatever. Then I was like "well what do I do for the pain", thinking he was going to give me Vicodin or something awesome like that. Instead he just goes, "You got Alieve at home? Just use that."

lolololololol They recommend things like Aleve and Ibuprofen because they'll also reduce the swelling down there.

if it happens again try a different doctor

HE MIGHT JUST RECOMMEND SOME AWESOME PAIN PILLS

Shade might not be able to make babies. hahaha

Posted by cool gamer dad

Hey Shade, I'll sell you one of my testicles for a thousand bux.

Posted by junior senior

MY WISDOM TEETH ARE COMING IN :(

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Shade might not be able to make babies. hahaha

I hate children anyway. Too loud, obnoxious, and overly dependant. "WIPE MY MOUTH." Ugh it's like they don't know how to use a ****ing napkin.

[quote=cats] Hey Shade, I'll sell you one of my testicles for a thousand bux.

They can do transplants like that? I'm totally holding you to that offer.

Quoted post: I hate children anyway. Too loud, obnoxious, and overly dependant. "WIPE MY MOUTH." Ugh it's like they don't know how to use a ****ing napkin.

Man, you're going to want kids so hard when you hit thirty.

Posted by junior senior

how much bigger is the other one?

Posted by Shade

Right one's still bigger, as always.

[quote]Man, you're going to want kids so hard when you hit thirty.

Oh *** forbid.

Gonna yearn for the pitter-patter of little feets.

Posted by Red

on the topic of testicles, whats up when one of them is in the shape of a peanut? it's kind of like a tripod except two of the testicles didn't detach.

Posted by junior senior

lol feetsies

adopt an african

Quoted post: on the topic of testicles, whats up when one of them is in the shape of a peanut? it's kind of like a tripod except two of the testicles didn't detach.

By peanut you mean oval, right? But really, what other shape would they be? Square, triangular, trapezoidal?

Posted by Shade

I assume by peanut that he means it's more of an hourglass shape than an oval.

Also, trapezoidal testicles? AWESOME

Quoted post: I assume by peanut that he means it's more of an hourglass shape than an oval.

... not mine. It's an oval.

Posted by Shade

Hence why his would be irregular.

That's pretty ****ed up.

Posted by Omni

I laughed at Red's post.

Posted by junior senior

:pikachu:

Posted by Roger Smith

Dang, haven't seen that smilie in a long time.

Posted by Shade

:spam2:

Needs to be used more.

Posted by junior senior

im picking my bloody nose and eating it