(wacko1337)!

Posted by (wacko1337)

You! Yes, you! You guessed it right. I'm talking to YOU! What do you have to say about that?

Posted by Stalolin

i see

Posted by Xero

hi

Posted by Roger Smith

Never woulda guessed.

Huh

Posted by cool gamer dad

two Stalolins?

oh my.

Posted by Roger Smith

Two Cats?

Oh dear.

Posted by Xero

Two WackoLovers?

Oh ***

Posted by Arcadios

Two Jess-OH ****

Posted by Stalolin

Two Unregistered?

OH BOY

Posted by Roger Smith

Everyone, keep an eye on your eeeevil counterpart.

Posted by Stalolin

Evil Stalolin has an eyepatch, a soul patch, and a huge axe to the back of him.

PRETTY HARD TO MISS

Posted by Shade

Evil Shade is invisible, and keeps a bowie knife on his person at all times.

What your backs. And fronts.

Posted by Roger Smith

[SIZE="7"]BIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARROBIZARRO[/SIZE]

Posted by Stalolin

also in b4 judge says "I am my evil counterpart."

Posted by Roger Smith

Good call.

Posted by Shade

Roger Smith is a useless pile of conjoined beef.

Posted by Roger Smith

Mmmmmm....beef..

Posted by Shade

Stop salivating over yourself.

...actually, it works better that way. Go for it.

Posted by Xero

Evil Chris is a heterosexual vampire.

Beware ladies.

Posted by mis0

Evil mis0 is has multiple personality disorder. I suffer from it.

Posted by ExoXile

Two Xile's?
Oh my.

Posted by CrystalPain

Two CrystalPain
means trouble

Posted by Skitzo Control

Two Skitzos sounds MANTASTIC! Just remember, if you have sex with your twin, it's not gay, it's masturbation!

Posted by Shade

bol

Posted by Iris

What happened to the avatar hack that makes people see their own? Bring it all back, Jesse.

Posted by oxpecker123

Why does this user have the same name as me? I'm just wondering.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Iris: What happened to the avatar hack that makes people see their own? Bring it all back, Jesse.

I was hoping Jesse would give this guy that, too. Too bad he's so lazy.

Posted by Shade

Quoting oxpecker123: Why does this user have the same name as me? I'm just wondering.

Because he is you. You have MPD.

Posted by oxpecker123

Multiple personality disorder? Wait this is not funny! Tell me this is just a dream. Freaky!

Posted by Omni

It isn't a dream.

Posted by Roger Smith

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Roger_Smith0/i_have_a_dreamcast.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Xero

NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY!

Posted by oxpecker123

Quoting Omni: It isn't a dream.

Out of 37,953 members in this website, someones stole my name. Unlucky me.

Posted by Omni

He's going to kill you and assume your place in society and on VGC.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

ZOMG I JUST WAS LIKE GOING DOWN AND IM LIKE ZOMG!!!

Posted by junior senior

no

Posted by Shade

[quote]Out of 37,953 members in this website, someones stole my name. Unlucky me.

Hahaha, oh wow

Posted by Roger Smith

vgc has that many members?

Posted by Linko_16

I KNOW THAT'S YOU, LUNKO. YOU CAN'T ****ING FOOL ME. I WILL END YOU.

Posted by Shade

oh lunko

Posted by Roger Smith

I always think of landing a big sea bass when I hear lunko.

Posted by dearnewt

how do I find out if a website can look like a video game?

Posted by Xero

idk

Posted by Skitzo Control

I ORIGINATED LUNKO, *******IT! IT'S MINE! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

Posted by commanderpoi

Draws sword...

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting commanderpoi: Draws sword...

Impale yourself with it.

Posted by Inuyasha

I dont know what this is about and I dont take kindly to your comment!

Posted by junior senior

SHUT UP FAGGOT

Posted by coromoro

This thread is hilarious. I'm glad it was bumped.

Posted by coromoro

Wow, that was great.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, be nice to (wacko1337)!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

both faggots sent PMs to me asking why i banned them lol

Posted by Poco

a nigg3r thread..,

Posted by junior senior

lol <3

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Scorge the hedgehog: LOOK AT THE NAME UNDER MY NAME! I DIDN'T PUT THAT THERE! IT WAS ORIGANALLY SCORGE THE HEDGEHOG! scince i am going to get banned, Scourge the hedgehog fought with sonic and he came from another realm. fiona the fox is actualy fiona prower. she dosn't really co-operate with miles prower. If you want to know, hyper sonic is not even real to the end!
In death note light yagami dies by neer a apprentice of L or ryuzaki... thanks to mellow, mellow burnt takata to the ground also mikami, hired by light wrote down takata's name as well as light and that messed light up! OH by the way... if you are all wondering how to get poke'*** arceus you have to see every poke'mon in the poke'dex without cheats you go to a poke'mart and a guy in a green shirt will give you the azure flute. You take the azure flute to the top of the spear pillar you will blow into it and a stair case will apear and arceus will apear. Bring a master ball to catch him. Perish song is his best move and if your foe will use that withdraw you're poke'mon and you're poke'mon will win! Poke'mon platinum is coming out March 22 and sonic and the black nights comes out spring... sonic dies and gets reborn so there! Ban me if you want but that is the most helpful info in the world!
Also at the mobius strip you go on an air ride and stay in the air then hit the ground after u are supposed to use a gravity dive hit the ground and u will go super fast. Ps scourge is the master of anti-mobius ban me if you want ur choice!

______________________________/

Posted by junior senior

im actually autistic. the school did testing

Posted by cool gamer dad

same

Posted by Jesse Smith

same

Now we need Real One Bjarni!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

tl;dr