Hehehe

Posted by The Judge

CHECK MY IP NOW, [COLOR="black"]BI[/COLOR]TCHES.

Posted by Stalolin

why

Posted by Zeta

I'm too lazy.

Posted by Xero

Can't see it.

Edit: Oh wait. Corrupt said you and Ant were going to his place to play SSB all night long after a concert. So I guess you have the same IP as he does :p:

Posted by Linkman

Puppet account!!

Enjoy your ban.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Just thinking the same thing. I'm sending you a warning buddy, I don't wanna see this **** again, ok?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ip68-107-51-18.sd.sd.cox.net.

lol cox

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The X: lol cox

lol

So the first thing he does when he sets foot inside my room is post this thread. Such enthusiasm!

Pictures will more than likely make their way to the appropriate board sometime tomorrow. After all, there's still a whole 'nother day of adventure ahead of us!

Posted by Xero

Haha can't wait to see those :)

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I bet you're excited, queer.

Posted by Xero

You know...imagining Ant having sex with the Judge kinda turned me off. ;)

Posted by Ant

We got mighty playful in the hotel room last night. It was so KAWAII.

anywho, gotta checkout now lol bye for now vee gee cee.

Posted by Lord of Spam

was there any PANTSU action?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SUPER SMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH BROOOOOOOOTHERRRRRRRRRSSSS

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

that's all the did the entire time. worth it

Posted by Xero

hell yeah

Posted by Corrupt

I know it's amusing to imagine Ant and I hunched over in our chairs, holding on to our controllers for dear life with our sweaty little hands, but the only Smashing that took place was at 3 AM when we wandered into a 24 hour LAN center which was within walking distance from our hotel. We only stayed there for about an hour, but goddamn were those matches intense. (hurr hurr no such thing as unpredictable bosses in video games, hurr) It's funny, because in about an hour I'm going to be leaving for an all-night Smash Bros. fest up at UCSD. And I only have about four hours of sleep under my belt, fuuuuuuuck.

There was also a Voltaire concert, a midnight stop at Bennigan's, freaking out in elevators, cramped car rides, air hockey, RED LOBSTAH, and a plethora of inside jokes that would simply be beyond your comprehension. We also performed in our own little quartet by singing the ending song from Portal with the volume cranked up and the windows rolled down. Yeah, I'm sure you're jealous. Oh, and Anthony tripped, too! It was hilarious.

Derick and Anthony can tell their sides of the story if they wish, and rest assured, there will be pictures. Yes, even of me. Under horrendous-looking fluorescent light, and many other silly poses.

Edit: Oh yeah, and there were lots of DRUGS. 'Cause we love fuckin' drugs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Drugs you say? Do tell.

Posted by Slade

it's a lie

Posted by Lord of Spam

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo:(

Posted by Ant

ugh, little der bear had to go tinkle on the way home so we had to take a 15 minute detour in ghetto LA where there were factories as far as thee eye could see. we said he should just go behind some building, but he refused for some strange reason.

good trip though. and I'm mighty tired and can look forward to working the night audit shift tonight :D

Posted by The Judge

Fun trip. Saw Voltaire, GOT A PICTURE WITH HIM [/life] as he rubbed my nipple while Chris was getting the camera ready (not joking), sang Bohemian Rhapsody loudly at Bennigan's, played Smash Bros at the LAN place for about an hour, etc.

We went to bed, and because Joe thrashes around so much in his sleep, me and Ant had to share a bed. Apparently I got into a massive twitchfit in my sleep, causing Ant to lose a massive amount of sleep himself. Good.

Today we got up, ate at Red Lobster, and then sampled the mall. Good stuff.

There's a lot of details I either forgot or am way too lazy to write.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;810776]good trip though. and I'm mighty tired and can look forward to working the night audit shift tonight :D
Audit shifts in a hotel? What the christ

I had two audit shifts last week, coincidentally. We did ours in the early morning before opening, though.

Posted by Ant

All the work you have to do for the night is done in about 3 hours. The rest of the night you just chill and take care of phone calls or walk-ins like normal. I wouldn't really mind doing this more often. Though right now I'd really like to go to sleep. I'll live.