VGC's Request Thread.

Posted by Xenos

Just because I want to keep the other thread clean.

R: http://www.last.fm/music/Yndi+Halda

Man, I am trying to go on DC+++ to find this post rock band, yet so far ... no luck. :(

Posted by Omni

In other news, I made this a sticky for now. We'll see if people feel like using it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

POST-ROCK YOU SAY?! If it's post-rock I must have it. And I do. Though only "Enjoy Pure Bliss." Which are apparently the top three songs.

Good enough?

Posted by Xenos

Yes, yes. I love Post - Rock.

Posted by Xenos

Raptor's upload Rubber Universe, was rather amazing. Anymore of that stuff is loved.

Posted by Xenos

Does anyone have any Space/Post Rock albums lying around on their computer?

Posted by Xenos

http://www.myspace.com/thisspecificdream

I really, really, really want this ... :'(

oh yeah, I'll upload that one album tomorrow. i frogettes things

Posted by Xenos

Wow, you actually have it? Where do you get these things?

Kerrazy Torrents and various other upload-specific forums. The former usually has "Post-Rock packs" every couple of months with a ton of good stuff.

Posted by Omni

Oh, while I'm here, does anyone have any fun, upbeat music with vocals that has some kind of electronic edge to it? I'm thinking along the lines of Beck but something I haven't heard before.

Mstrkrft

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;549917]Kerrazy Torrents and various other upload-specific forums. The former usually has "Post-Rock packs" every couple of months with a ton of good stuff.

[SIZE=7]... link plz[/SIZE]

http://www.kerrazy-torrents.net/index.php?showforum=20

Should, eventually, find something in that board. You might need to create an account to actually see it though.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Oh, while I'm here, does anyone have any fun, upbeat music with vocals that has some kind of electronic edge to it? I'm thinking along the lines of Beck but something I haven't heard before.

I suggest you try checking out some material by Freezepop. If I'm not too lazy, I can upload a few songs spanning across various albums. I think you might also be interested in Stereolab as well.

And I second Vamp's suggestion of Mstrkrft. Good stuff.

Posted by Ant

I'd like to request a big penis up my bum

Posted by Omni

Quoting Corrupt: I suggest you try checking out some material by Freezepop. If I'm not too lazy, I can upload a few songs spanning across various albums. I think you might also be interested in Stereolab as well.

And I second Vamp's suggestion of Mstrkrft. Good stuff.

Hey, anything you can upload would be appreciated.

Quoting Ant: I'd like to request a big penis up my bum

Xero posts in Black Sun, Ant.

Posted by Spiral

Stoning people.

Hey, anybody here got a collection of Pink Floyd? I'm specifically looking for Atom Heart Mother, or Piper at the Gates of Dawn.

Posted by Xenos

Sorry, no Pink Floyd here.

Posted by Sage Shadows

[center]USER IS KILLER JORDO! ALERT! ALERT![/center]

Posted by Xenos

I tried to check out the post rock packs ... but no one seed them anymore. :-\

I coulda told you that. I'll upload some later.

Posted by Xenos

Come on, its been almost a week. :'(

Posted by Omni

Yeah, Vampiro, I want to grab some more post-rock, too. :(

oh yeah, doing it now. What I'll upload between now and some other time:

65daysofstatic
Bright Red Paper
Do Make Say Think
El Ten Eleven
*** is an Astronaut
Irepress
Mono
Pelican
Up-C Down-C Left-C Right-C ABC + Start
Yndi Halda

Posted by Shade

Vamp, can you upload a Lumsk album with more of a rock/metal edge to it?

Posted by Arcadios

Guns N Roses-Appetite For Destruction plz

Posted by Omni

I've got that, so I'll do it later tonight.

Posted by Shade

If anyone's got any more Tuatha De Danann, that'd also be sweet.

Quoted post: Vamp, can you upload a Lumsk album with more of a rock/metal edge to it?

That would be "≈smund Fr

Posted by fates warning

Does anyone have Franke and the Knockouts? I cant find it anywhere.

Posted by Xenos

http://www.last.fm/music/Miso+Soup/The+Album+Sounds

Anyone has anything by these people? PLZ TELL ME YES

Posted by Omni

Hey, a Xasthur album or two would be nice. It's the first black metal I ever heard, but I've only got like 3 songs.

Posted by Stalolin

The Final Battle from Final Fantasy IX that isn't in a midi format.

gogogogo

Posted by Xenos

oh shat man, I deleted that just a few days ago. :(

Posted by Stalolin

****it xenos, now I might have to spend hours trying to find a way to share files from xp to vista :(

Posted by Omni

I PM'd you a place where you should be able to find it, 'lolin. You have to register at those forums, though.

Posted by fates warning

Does anyone have any of the Cynic Demos? I have Focus, but I NEED those demos.

Posted by Xenos

I am looking for some more ambient music, if anyone has them, I would love it if they uploaded it for me.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Have you tried Vinterriket's Landschaften ewiger Einsamkeit album? It's my current favorite ambient album and I'd be happy to upload it.

Posted by Shade

Could someone upload "Of Stone, Wind and Pillor" and/or "From Which This is Oak" by Agalloch?

Quoted post: I am looking for some more ambient music, if anyone has them, I would love it if they uploaded it for me.

Aphex Twin
Karl Sanders (Egyptian ambient, guy who created Nile)
_Algol_ (space/dark ambient)
Lustmord (leader in dark ambient)
Early Mortiis
Neptune Towers (ambient/noise, Fenriz from Darkthrone)
Ulver
Vinterriket
Vond (Mortiis side-project, darkwave/ambient)

anything strike your fancy?

Quoted post: Could someone upload "Of Stone, Wind and Pillor" and/or "From Which This is Oak" by Agalloch?

Sure, I'll do it now.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Nebelkorona is also very good ambient/Darkwave stuff. Hey, has anyone gotten ahold of the new Nest release?

Nope. Haven't even seen it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Nevermind, I found a copy. I'll upload it once I'm done.

Posted by Oforia

Could someone please upload some Ayreon?

Anything specifically? Human Equation, Universal Migrator, Electric Castle?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hey Vamp, would you mind uploading Nekrokrist SS's cd for me? I've tried the torrent but it stops at like 4%.

Gladly. It's surprisingly great.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Anything specifically? Human Equation, Universal Migrator, Electric Castle?

Can you do all three?

If you can only do one, upload Electric Castle?

Posted by Shade

I recommend The Human Equation. One of the best albums out there.

Posted by Oforia

Yeah, that's why I asked for all of them.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I have a couple of songs from The Human Equation, and it's really good. I'd like to hear the rest of that album.

Never mind, Soulseek is awesome. I'll upload it later if Vampiro doesn't beat me to it.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=Xenos]I am looking for some more ambient music, if anyone has them, I would love it if they uploaded it for me.

Yeah, I can upload some of Aphex Twin's early ambient works for you. Lustmord is also great, but I don't have a whole lot of material by him.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I'd really love some Algol, if Vamp or somebody else could upload it.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Xenos: http://www.myspace.com/thisspecificdream

I really, really, really want this ... :'(

Oh, and I'm download the Ohm album by them on Soulseek right now, Xenos. No idea how long it's going to take. I'll upload it whenever it gets done. This was the only user I could find that had anything by them, too.

Quoted post: Never mind, Soulseek is awesome. I'll upload it later if Vampiro doesn't beat me to it.

Go ahead. I'll upload Algol instead for Grave.

Posted by Omni

Bah, I still haven't gotten around to uploading The Human Equation because I've been busy. Stupid work. I'll do it later today hopefully, and I may have some other stuff to upload, too.

Anyway, I really enjoyed that Xasthur album. If you want to upload anything else from him or anything like that, it'd be appreciated. Also, Silver Mt. Zion albums would be awesome.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

If Vamp doesn't, I could u/l some Xasthur as well.The only album you have is Subliminal Genocide right?

I'll upload "To Violate The Oblivious" once I'm done with Algol.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Grave Wisdom: The only album you have is Subliminal Genocide right?

Right.

Oh yeah, and Grave, you better not have "Searching for Inner..." by Algol. Otherwise I'm just waisting my time.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Vamp: Nope, I didn't have the album till you uploaded it! :)

it's amazing btw!

Anyway, i'll probably upload "Nocturnal Poisoning" by Xasthur sometime tonight.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

If somebody could re-upload the new Pain album, it'd be mucho appreciated :)

Posted by Omni

If I remember, yes. Also, stop stealing my catchphrases. It'd be mucho appreciated.

Hey Gar, do me a favor and upload some Satanic Warmaster for me. One, if not all, full-lengths would be appreciated. I was just going through my music and thought how odd it was I had none.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Another couple requests: Any material by Sick(US), or N.I.L if anyone here has it. Thanks in advance :)

I'll upload NIL tomorrow. Though it's a pretty recent release, so you can still find it seeded on torrent sites.

Posted by Philsdad

Looking for the album "Musique Tzigane-Hongroise, Vol. 2" by Andras Santa. If anyone can find this, that would be awesome.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hey Vamp, would you mind uploading Vargtimmen Pt. 2: Ominous Insomnia, The Ghost Album, and/or Kammen by Wyrd for me?

Posted by Dexter

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:avfyxqukldhe

Does anyone have Transatlantic? I can't seem to find the album SMPTe.

Quoted post: Hey Vamp, would you mind uploading Vargtimmen Pt. 2: Ominous Insomnia, The Ghost Album, and/or Kammen by Wyrd for me?

Kammen's out? I've been looking for that album since October was released and can't find it. So I just assumed it hadn't released yet. But yeah, I can do that. Speaking of which, what Rota album do you have? Instrumental, or regular version?

Posted by Shin-Ra

I have the version with vocals. I'll search for the new Wyrd album on DC++ and see what I come up with. If I can find it, I'll upload it.

That would be super. But yeah, I asked because it seems a lot of people have the instrumental version for some reason.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'll upload NIL tomorrow. Though it's a pretty recent release, so you can still find it seeded on torrent sites.

Yeah, I had tried a few torrent sites and Soulseek already. But no luck. So yeah, share it when you get a chance.

Doing it now.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Thx in advance man!

Posted by Omni

Hey, I was looking through my music and I realized that I had a song from Syny Severa that Vampiro had sent me a while ago. I listened to it and remembered how awesome it was. Anything that you can upload from him would be cool. I'd imagine it's all amazing.

will do

Posted by Slade

Basically take PHM's last post and replace Syny with Taake, and that's my situation.

gogogo

k, so I'll just upload them in chronological order. If not tomorrow the next day.

But Wyrd before then.

Posted by Omni

Some Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad stuff, especially the new DT album, because people won't shut up about it, would be appreciated.

Posted by fates warning

what devin townsend and syl are you looking for? cause I have all of their material.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Some Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad stuff, especially the new DT album, because people won't shut up about it, would be appreciated.

You said you liked the wall of sound aspect of SYL right?

Posted by Omni

YES!

Posted by Slade

Whoa, I just got wind of another Mgla album. Further Down the Nest?

I WANT, nay, I NEED.

I think there's a couple mgla releases this year.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah, the album's currently in pressing and is not out. I feel bad because I totally put the wrong date on M-A when I added the new EP and now everyone thinks it should already be out.

Anyway, the Further Down the Nest EP is due this month, as is a full-length album, and a compilation EP of Further Down the Nest and the last EP should be out later this year as well.

If you want a sample of the first track on the new EP, check my previous posts as I uploaded it the same day the sample came up on the website. Or just go here: http://www.hatepropaganda.org/mgla/ And don't worry, the second it comes out I'm going to buy it and upload it here.

Posted by Omni

Hey, Vamp, I'm not sure how many releases 65daysofstatic has, but can you upload some more of that when you feel like it?

I just uploaded the one album right, One Time For All Time? If so, they have two other albums which I could upload this weekend.

Posted by Omni

Thank you.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I just uploaded the one album right, One Time For All Time? If so, they have two other albums which I could upload this weekend.

Ha, I'm reminding you at your own suggestion.

Didn't forget, I'll get to it tomorrow though. I needs my upload speed.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

If anyone has the bonus track [i]G

Posted by Shade

Anyone have Katatonia's Brave Murder Day?

Posted by Creature

Anyone have an anything by The Doors?

Posted by Omni

Sure, what album do you want by them? I'll upload one whole album for you for now. Which one do you want?

Posted by Creature

Uhhh.. Which one would you reconmend.

Posted by Shade

Btw, Katatonia's Brave Murder Day would be appreciated. Just a reminder.

**** sucks. Don't bother.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Creature: Uhhh.. Which one would you reconmend.

I'll upload you two, Morrison Hotel and L.A. Woman. Those are the best ones in my opinion.

Posted by Creature

Sweet, Thanks!

Posted by Shade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: **** sucks. Don't bother.

K. I just want more stuff from them. Heard Mikael Akerfeldt did the vocals and I was like, "****, SOLD"

I've got TGCD and Viva Emptiness. What other album would you recommend?

Oh that one. I was thinking of the most recent album for some reason.

Oh, and I guess Last Decision and Last Fair are both pretty good. Though I HIGHLY recommend "A Tribute to Katatonia: December Songs." More so than any of their actual albums.

Posted by Shade

Could you upload Last Decision for me if you it, then?

Nah. That would require me ripping the CD onto my computer first, which is a no go. I'm not a fan of Katatonia anymore so I never bothered transferring over the CDs. The only thing I got is the tribute album, mainly because it's both awesome and done by way better bands.

Posted by Creature

Does anybody have any Boston CDS that they can upload?
I don't really care which one..

Posted by Omni

I don't have anything by them, and I don't know anyone here that likes them. Is there anything else you want that you think I may have? I probably like more classic rock than everyone else in here.

Posted by Creature

Do you have any Beatles?

Posted by Omni

I have all their albums. :)

Is there any ones in specific you want?

Posted by Omni

Grah! I can't seem to find the Friday Night Lights soundtrack from Explosions In The Sky. If someone could upload it, I'd be grateful.

Posted by Shin-Ra

/r/ new Failtroll

Quoting Shade32: Btw, Katatonia's Brave Murder Day would be appreciated. Just a reminder.

I have their whole disco and will upload this one album. Do you have it yet?

Quoted post: /r/ new Failtroll

Think I already uploaded it. But whatevs. Though idk, I liked it. It's heavier and more focused.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Oops. Well thanks anyway. I'll check it out as they're coming here in October and I'd like to know the new material.

Posted by Omni

Hey, I have Katatonia's Brave Murder Day, too. Hyper also has it shared on AIM. I guess I'll upload it or whatever.

If anybody has Lunatica's Atlantis and The Edge of Infinity albums that'd be swell.

Posted by Omni

I have The Edge Of Infinity, but it's all I've got from them. I guess that'll have to do for now.

Posted by Dexter

Anybody got Architecture in Helsinki? Probably not, but if you do, GIVE it up for the glockenspiel!

And Angelwing, how could you not have those Lunatica albums yet? I've got them, so I'll try uploading them sometime.

Posted by Shade

If anybody has Turisas - Battle Metal, could you upload it? I think it got purged from my computer or something.

Posted by Omni

I'm doing it now. I'll also upload The Varangian Way, because Vamp can't do it right now.

Quoting Dexter: And Angelwing, how could you not have those Lunatica albums yet? I've got them, so I'll try uploading them sometime.

I uploaded one of them already. Also, you still owe me Anathema's Judgment! :grrr:

You said you'd do it tomorrow like forever ago!

Posted by Shade

Ooh, I've been looking for some Anathema material, myself.

Dexter, I like Lunatica but not so much to grab all the albums immediately. I do love 'Avalon', though. Not a coincidence.

I used to have all of Anathema's albums...not sure what happened to them.

I have 'em all too. but lol not uploading. Protip: their "rock" albums are better than their "metal" albums.

Posted by Dexter

I got all their material, or at least all the way back to The Crestfallen, which I rarely listen to. The oldest material I actually enjoy from them, old meaning more metals, is The Silent Enigma album, probably because that was the first album I got from them and had the opportunity to attach. Anything from 1998 up is probably worth uploading for the gang. Judgement must be heard and they need another album.

I was listening to the song "Flying" on the way to school today.

Posted by Philsdad

Here's a few things I am looking for if anyone can help me out

Toni Iordache - Toni Iordache, Virtuoso of the Cymbalum
Roma Napoleon Constantin - Roma & Gypsy Music from Village of Gratia, Teleorman
Fiddler music from Chioar and Codru (Various Artists)
Sandor Csoori - Hongrie le Dernier Passage

Posted by Omni

Okay, there's a Sigh song called "Voices" that was recorded during the Imaginary Sonicscape sessions and later given out as a promo for their website. If anyone can find this, I want it. If I find it, I'll upload it.

I'll take it.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9ywN7mhQRA

Someone find me this specific song. haven't been able to find it for awhile.

Posted by Omni

Gee, I found like 1,000 song files when I searched for him. Do you have any other info, like what album this is on?

Yeah, he's super popular with girls, so shouldn't be hard to find I don't think...

and it's off of "Gagaku" I believe. The song itself is "Shokubutsu Ningen no theme"

Posted by Omni

K, I found it. Now assuming it downloads...

Yeah, that's been the problem so far...

Posted by Omni

That's okay. I have it, but I didn't have time to upload it before I went to work. I'll post it when I get home.

cool

Posted by Alastor

Anyone feel like hooking me up with some stuff by Press Play On Tape? Found nothin' on P2P, mininova, or Demonoid.

Alright, so that wasn't quite the song I was looking for. The one I meant was the acoustic version. If there's any chance you could find that then I'd really appreciate it.

Posted by Omni

I dunno if he's recorded an acoustic one except live, but I'll look for it later. Anyway, I haven't actually listened to his music. Do you think I might like it? I like the albums I downloaded from Dir en grey, Withering To Death., and [I]The Marrow Of A Bonebut that's pretty much the only j-rock I've listened to. That reminds me, what other albums by them are similar to those ones?

Also, I finally got search results for that "Voices" song by Sigh, and it's from a guy I downloaded from like 2 days ago. I'm excited, and I'll make sure to post that for you when it downloads.

Check out "Miyaviuta ~dokusou~" maybe? It's more blues and slap guitar than regular j-rock. Dir en grey is very different than this, they're music is much angrier and more loud. Miyavi though is actually a pretty talented guitarist and his music varies quite a bit from album to album.

Here's a good sample from the album I mentioned: http://youtube.com/watch?v=f_da4hhwo30 good slap guitar

Posted by Shade

Has Ghost Opera been uploaded yet? If not, I'd appreciate it.

Posted by Omni

Just use get file to get it from Hyper. After all, you always say it's easier to transfer files over AIM than it is to upload them.

Posted by Shade

h7per (2:47:50 PM): i cant right now

AIM history ftw

Posted by Omni

Gee, I get stuff from him all the time without even having to ask. You must just suck. Do it later, because I'm too lazy to upload something you can just get from him.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

****...Ghost Opera leaked already?

Anyway, if somebody could upload Pain's "Dancing With the Dead" it'd be appreciated. Only Pain album i'm missing.

Quoted post: ****...Ghost Opera leaked already?

Quite awhile ago.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Grave Wisdom: ****...Ghost Opera leaked already?

Anyway, if somebody could upload Pain's "Dancing With the Dead" it'd be appreciated. Only Pain album i'm missing.

I'll do it, and I already took care of getting Shade Ghost Opera.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Omni: Gee, I get stuff from him all the time without even having to ask. You must just suck. Do it later, because I'm too lazy to upload something you can just get from him.

i was on my laptop which for some reason is never able to access my music folder despite it being shared over my network. and i'm not sure if i ever got getfile working over my network like that anyway.

anyway, i have a request: Payne's Gray. Anything by them that can be found.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Hyper: anyway, i have a request: Payne's Gray. Anything by them that can be found.

It sounds interesting, so I'm looking for Kadath Decoded by them. I'll upload it when I find it.

Posted by Alastor

To everyone who recommended Protomen to me: good stuff, thx.

So me and that guy from your last.fm page.

oh, and omni, ever find that one miyavi song?

Posted by Alastor

Well, I'd had them recommended to me here, but I forget by who.

But Jaems is awesome. :mad:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: oh, and omni, ever find that one miyavi song?

Nah, I think it's only available acoustic as live performance videos or maybe a bootleg if you can find one. A lot of artists occasionally perform a popular song unplugged on talk shows and the like, and I'm assuming that's the case here.

That and the fact that searching for him on Soulseek gives me approximately 75% moonspeak.

Quoted post: But Jaems is awesome.

I don't even know who that faghat is, but I already like his style.

Quoted post: Nah, I think it's only available acoustic as live performance videos or maybe a bootleg if you can find one. A lot of artists occasionally perform a popular song unplugged on talk shows and the like, and I'm assuming that's the case here.

ugh, figures. Of course the better version doesn't get recorded.

Posted by Alastor

He came to VGC for a few weeks once, but left because it was "too crowded." He has a link on his page to some invisionfree thing, so I guess he's too used to being on a forum with like 5 people. :(

Posted by Omni

Kind of like how the studio recording of the fast version of "We Will Rock You" that Queen often played live exists but has never been released. It's even on bootlegs as far as I know.

Posted by Omni

Hey, Vamp, you said you were gonna upload me some Pig Destroyer. This is to remind you.

oh yeah... well don't expect it today because I'm sleeping for the rest of it.

Posted by Omni

Whevener you have time.

If somebody could upload the soundtracks from the Harry Potter games, that'd be appreciated. Or anything else by Jeremy Soule that I don't have.

Posted by Ant

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/6963

Posted by Stalolin

corrupt:

I am presently unable to access my desktop which has all of my Shpongle on it. I was wondering if you happened to have a remix of All Around the World in A Tea Daze which is shortened considerably (like 3 to 4 minutes long). Unfortunately I don't know who remixed it, so that's all there is to go on.

Posted by RandomizeR

Could anyone please upload ANY OR ALL albums by Arsis?

Thanks

Is a Celebration of Guilt and United in Regret cool?

Posted by RandomizeR

yes, that'd be awesome :D

Posted by fates warning

anyone have any amesoeurs lying around, that they would mind uploading?

Posted by Omni

I'll upload their Ruines Humaines EP, which is the only release by them that's out yet, 13 days ago. Hope you don't mind waiting.

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=589131&postcount=913

Posted by Yonaka

Anyone have Black Sails In The Sunset? I must have that album.

[code]http://rapidshare.com/files/12861730/AFI_-_Black_Sails_In_The_Sunset.rar[/code]

GTFO

Posted by Xenos

What the hell?

Posted by Omni

She /r/'d that crappy emo ****, so I just edited it into her post after finding it in 5 seconds on Google.

Posted by Yonaka

Ah but as far as I know it's far from emo for AFI is far from emo. If you could find the Attic Demos by My Chemical Romance, I'd consider you a worker of miracles.

Posted by Omni

Stop asking for ****ty music.

Posted by RandomizeR

Arsis plz??

:(

Posted by Hyper

Uppt.

Posted by Xenos

Linkin Park.

Posted by Omni

Hey Omni, can you get a fix on [url=http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=2842]Mystic Forest's[/url] 2001, 2002 and 2004 releases? It's a band by the main guy in Eikenskaden so you might like it. Thanks.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I'm d/ling "Welcome Back In The Forest" as I speak. When it finishes, i'll upload for ya.

Thanks, man.

Posted by Ant

Shade made a post with the lyrics of Les Jours Tristes by Yann Tiersen and I can't seem to find the version with lyrics in it. I've heard it before, but could never find an MP3 of it myself. Halp?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Well, I finished d/ling "Welcome To The Forest", and Romances is almost done. Would've had something up already, if Megashares and Mediafire weren't crapping out. So, I may just upload all 3 albums at once.

Hey ant, any chance you want the album or anything else by Tiersen? His stuff is pretty spectacular [referring to deleted post]

Posted by Grave Wisdom

"Waltz In The Midst Of Trees" just finished, so now i'm gonna try uploading again. Dunno if i'll upload all 3 albums right now, since i'm going to bed soon. But i'm gonna try to get up 1, possibly 2 albums. Whatever is left should be upped tonight.

Edit: screw it, all 3 albums will be up later today. All the upload sites are giving terrible speeds, like 3 kbps or some shit.

Re-Edit: Nevermind, I got things working better. Welcome back is uploading right now, and the other 2 will follow soon after.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

K, all 3 albums are up now. See everyone tonight!

Posted by Omni

I was gone + asleep for most of the last several hours, so thanks, Grave. I didn't even see all these posts in here til just now.

Posted by Omni

Hey, Vamp, do you have the From The Entrails To The Dirt split? In addition to having Deathspell Omega, it has probably the best Frank Sinatra cover ever.

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=144844

Posted by Shade

anyone get the new Amorphis leak yet?

Posted by Omni

Are you requesting an upload or offering to share it?

Posted by Shade

EDIT: nvm, downloading it now. I'll upload if anybody wants it.

Amorphis sucks.

Posted by Omni

In all honesty, I have no idea what kind of music it is, but if Shade likes it and Vamp doesn't, it's probably pretty overrated crap.

Posted by Ant

anyone have some music that just sounds evil. preferably without lyrics, but if it does that works too. the balance of happy and evil music is way out of proportion.

blut aus nord is pretty evil, and they don't rely to heavily on vocals.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Omni: Hey, Vamp, do you have the From The Entrails To The Dirt split? In addition to having Deathspell Omega, it has probably the best Frank Sinatra cover ever.

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=144844

Found and uploading now. :)

Posted by Corrupt

I'll see what I can do to fulfill your request, Ant. I know I have some of that music, I'll just have to look around for it. If I'm not feeling lazy, I'll even make you a whole compilation!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: blut aus nord is pretty evil, and they don't rely to heavily on vocals.

They were alright, not quite the dark and foreboding thing I was looking for though.

Quoting Corrupt: I'll see what I can do to fulfill your request, Ant. I know I have some of that music, I'll just have to look around for it. If I'm not feeling lazy, I'll even make you a whole compilation!

thx buddy!!!!!

did you listen to the new album or what? because that's what I meant.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Two requests: the new Glorior Belli album (the one at K-T isn't working) and anything by Godless North other than the split.

Quoting Ant: They were alright, not quite the dark and foreboding thing I was looking for though.

Are you looking for a more or less abstract artist? If it's abstract foreboding music, then I could always upload some Amaka Hahina, Aakon Keetrah, The True Werewolf, or Moevot. It's not music that's easily to swallow and often times borders on just being abstract noise. It's dark/black ambient though and it's masterful in getting that foreboding atmosphere down.
If you're looking for less abstract stuff, Urfaust, Wormphlegm, and Stabat Mater immediately come to mind. Stabat Mater is already uploaded by me if you want to try that out. It's very slow, dark material and is pretty horrifying. It's uploaded under the "Part Father" post.

I'll upload Glorior right now. I guess I got it before it crapped out.

Quoted post: Wormphlegm

****, never even thought about them. Now that's some mother****ing evil music.

Posted by Omni

http://myspace.com/lesdiscrets

If anyone has this, I want it.

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
****, never even thought about them. Now that's some mother****ing evil music.

I love Wormphlegm. Highly recommended.

Posted by Alastor

Still /r/ing some stuff by The Uggos that Omni said he'd get me like 2 weeks ago.

Posted by Omni

Still haven't seen it, though I suppose I'll loook again when I get home.

Quoting Omni: http://myspace.com/lesdiscrets

If anyone has this, I want it.

Also, my friend is going to send this to me today and I'll post the link when I get home.

Make a Change... Kill Yourself - II

I can find it, I just can't get it to work. It's up on [url=http://www.kerrazy-torrents.net/index.php?showtopic=102744]Kerrazy Torrents[/url], so if anyone would like to download it for me and upload it that would be super.

Posted by Omni

Upload me the first one and it's a deal.

done

Posted by Omni

It'll be a little later because I'm at work. I also gotta upload Dextronaut and Les Discrets, and maybe the 2007 World's End Girlfriend.

Posted by Shade

Does this mean you got Les Discrets? Or you plan to.

Posted by Omni

I have it. I'm just tired and I don't feel good so I'll upload it tomorrow.

Posted by Alastor

Requestin' stuff by [url=http://www.themegas.com/home.html]The Megas[/url]. Anything will be good.

I Want To Be The One
Airman
Metalman
Bubbleman
Woodman
Dr. Wily
Dr. Wily (Acoustic)

I only know of those songs. Any or all would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Also stuff by The Black Mages.

Posted by RandomizeR

Hey Angelwing...do you have any more stuff by After Forever?

that **** is ****ing awesome >:D

http://www.kerrazy-torrents.net/index.php?showforum=14

Download it, upload it. People don't know how to make torrents these days.

Posted by RandomizeR

i had to register, and i did, but ive been waiting for the verification email for over 30 minutes now D:

Hm, well, take your time I'm in no rush. Maybe someone else with an account already made can grab it for me. It just doesn't want to seem to connect on my end, though apparently it works for others. Thanks though.

Posted by RandomizeR

I found one on torrentspy

I'm downloading the discography right now. I'll upload the ones that Angelwing didnt upload once it's done.

Yeah, I do have some more albums but apparently a torrent was provided and it looks like you're getting the albums from there!

Posted by Omni

Vamp, that Arkha Sva torrent froze at 75% and hasn't gone up at all in like 4 hours. I'm mainly interested in Gloria Satanae, so if you want to upload that for me, it'd be appreciated.

EDIT: Wait, actually never mind. I just found a Megaupload of the album. LOL GOOGLE

k, I'm looking for older versions of "(Ghost) Riders in the Sky" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%28Ghost%29_Riders_in_the_Sky:_A_Cowboy_Legend

I've been in a nostalgic mood lately, and this is the song that got me into caring about music. However, I cannot quite place which version I'm most familiar with. I know it was an earlier recording and I know it wasn't by Johnny Cash. Maybe Vaughn Monroe? Either way, find me some please?

Posted by Omni

I'll see what I can find when I get home. By the way, if you feel like listening to old folk, blues or similar recordings, I can maybe make some recommendations or upload something, because I'm pretty interested in that kind of music. I noticed you were listening to the Animals earlier. I mainly know well-known artists, though.

That's cool, yeah definitely. Like I said, I'm in the mood for all the old music I remember, and a lot of that was folky stuff. So go for it.

Posted by Omni

I guess I'm gonna upload Highway 61 Revisited and try to find other versions of that song.

Posted by Crazy K

Can someone Upload the first two Fozzy Albums "Fozzy" and "Happenstance"?

I can't seem to find any links to a download for either of them. I already have "All That Remains".

Posted by Alastor

/r/ stuff by Say Hi To Your Mom. I know of three albums they have. Discosadness, ImpeccableBlahs, and Numbers&Mumbles. I found a torrent on Demonoid for ImpeccableBlahs and Numbers&Mumbles, but it's only got one on-and-off seed. I've only got 0.8% in like 45 minutes.

I'll keep it going just in case no one finds anything, though, and I'll upload it later if anyone's interested.

Posted by Omni

I've found you a song by them before, so I'll see what I can find for you when I get home.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah. That one was from Discosadness.

In fact, just see if you can find me Discosadness. This torrent will finish in a day or two. I can wait. It's around 3% or so now.

Edit: Yeah, I've already got 51% of that torrent. I'll upload both albums when it finishes if anyone wants me to.

Posted by Omni

Vamp, where'd you get that Endless Dismal Moan? If it's on KT, I can't seem to find it. If not, could you maybe gimme an upload? I'll upload whatever you want in return.

I'll upload it tomorrow for you.

Posted by Omni

Cool, because I won't have the second album until then and I'll upload that one.

Posted by Crazy K

Can anyone find the The BBC Radio Series: Flight of the Conchords album? I would appreciate it. :)

Track list includes:

Disc One

1. Episode 1 - Hello I'm Rob Brydon
2. Think Think About It
3. Mikey's Flat
4. Flat Tour
5. Brian Books A Gig
6. Band Meeting #1
7. Frodo
8. The Tower of London
9. Briand and Neil #1
10. Is That an Arrow?
11. Episode 2 - Hello I'm Rob Brydon
12. Bowie
13. My Name's Tim
14. The Room Incident
15. Brian and Craig
16. Body Image
17. Bernard from EMI
18. You Got it Goin On
19. Brian and Neil #2
20. The Confession

Disc Two

1. Episode 3 - Hello I'm Rob Brydon
2. Click on This One
3. Orange Dinosaur Slide
4. Contest Winners
5. Sing for Supper
6. Photo Book
7. Anything Tri
8. Band Meeting #2
9. Guys!!!
10. Trevor is Angry
11. Episode 4 - Hello I'm Rob Brydon
12. Bret Sets Off for a Pie
13. Business Time
14. Brian Can Barely Contain HImself
15. In the Pie Shop Again
16. Nearly a Woman
17. The Coffee Cart
18. What the ****
19. Whami Turns Up Everywhere
20. Nearly a Woman (At The Pig & Whistle)

Disc Three

1. Episode 5 - Hello I'm Rob Brydon
2. Creative Juices
3. Waterloo Bridge
4. What You're Into
5. I'm Not Crying
6. After the Gig
7. Disharmony
8. Sue is Trying to Split the Band
9. The Band's Broken Up
10. The Humans are Dead
11. Episode 6 - Hello I'm Rob Brydon
12. All in the Toilet
13. A Bret-Shaped Hole
14. Jemaine's Going to Do It
15. The Royal Albert Hall
16. The Folk Parody Duo
17. Community Fete Board
18. Sticky Situation
19. Work Permit Violation
20. What of the Legacy

If anyone can find the megaupload for this I would love you forever.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'll upload whatever you want if you have any of these bands:

Current 93 (other than Calling for the Vanished Faces, Thunder Perfect Mind, and All the Pretty Horses), Death in June (other than Rose Cloud of Holocaust and Nada), In Slaughter Natives, Spiritual Front, Blood Axis, Lustmord, Raison d'etre, Arcana, Coil (other than Black Antlers), Nurse with a Wound, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Flying Saucer Attack, and NON.

Posted by Omni

I'll post some of those later.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Shin-Ra: I'll upload whatever you want if you have any of these bands:

Current 93 (other than Calling for the Vanished Faces, Thunder Perfect Mind, and All the Pretty Horses), Death in June (other than Rose Cloud of Holocaust and Nada), In Slaughter Natives, Spiritual Front, Blood Axis, Lustmord, Raison d'etre, Arcana, Coil (other than Black Antlers), Nurse with a Wound, Black Tape for a Blue Girl, Flying Saucer Attack, and NON.

I actually have Who Can I Turn To Stereo by Nurse With Wound, and I'd be happy to upload it for you. I just have to make sure you don't already have it first.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah man, I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks for the cds by the way, they're really badass. I've been annoying everyone with them lately.

Quoted post: Death in June (other than Rose Cloud of Holocaust and Nada)

How about The Guilty Have No Pride and Forseti Lebt? I also have Heresy, Metavoid, Zeotrope and Rising 06.06.06. by Lustmord.

Posted by Shin-Ra

That'd be really good. Just don't upload all the splits with Current 93, as I have all of those. If you don't have anything by them (Death in June or Current 93), I'll be happy to upload them. And go for it on those Lustmord albums. I heard the stuff is supposed to be phenominal.

k, the DiJ will probably be up by tomorrow night then.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Shin-Ra: I'll up you some Coil when I get the chance. Anything you want in particular, or you don't really care(besides Black Antlers)?

Posted by Shin-Ra

I really don't care. Absolutely anything by them will do. Thanks a lot!

Like I said, if anyone wants something I have, I'll upload it. Just ask, it's the least I can do.

Was there anymore moevot you were going to post? Do want.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Moevot - Abgzvortathre, Voebr, Voekreb, Ezleyfbdrehtr Vepreub Mazagvatre
Aakon Keetrah - Dans La Foret, The Dark Winter, Journey into the Depths of Night
Brenoritvrezorkre - N

Posted by Omni

Quoting Shin-Ra: Moevot - Abgzvortathre

I'll upload that one since I have it.

[QUOTE]Moevot - Abgzvortathre, Voebr, Voekreb, Ezleyfbdrehtr Vepreub Mazagvatre
Aakon Keetrah - Dans La Foret, The Dark Winter, Journey into the Depths of Night
Brenoritvrezorkre - N

Posted by Alastor

/r/ two albums by !!!

!!! - !!!
and
!!! - Louden Up Now

mininova, Demonoid, and Sordo turned up nothing. I just snagged their latest, Myth Takes, from Sordo (impulse download because the name made me giggle, and the genres tagged on Last.fm looked solid), and I really ****ing dig it. If anyone could find either or both for me, I'd <3 you.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I'll post those later.

Posted by Corrupt

If anyone has or can find the original version of "Jordan" by Buckethead (the one that was not recorded live with Bootsy Collins), then you'd do me a huge favor by uploading it.

Posted by Alastor

I'll blow anyone who'll upload the Paper Mario TTYD soundtrack for me in the next 24 hours. :(

Galbadia Hotel ****ing sucks, downthemall isn't any better, and I can't find a torrent of it.

Posted by Ant

I honestly didn't find the whole soundtrack all that amazing. I enjoyed the dooplis battle music...and that's about it.

Posted by Alastor

idc, I want it all.

and wtf is wrong with you? Rawk Hawk fight music for eternal win.

You know what I want? A good rip of the Ocarina of Time soundtrack.

Posted by Alastor

Define "good."

The one I've got has varying bit rates. Lowest one is 141 (one song), highest is 320 (12 songs).

Unless that was sarcasm or something.

Edit: Found TTYD soundtrack on Megaupload.

Good as in not ripped directly from the game with link shouting and yelling the background.

Posted by Alastor

I haven't actually downloaded the one I posted in the upload thread for you, so I don't know how good that one is. If it does have sound effects in it, though, I've got one without sound effects already that I can upload.

This one is pretty solid. Not the actual OST (rather, it has about eighty songs,) but pretty ****ing cool nonetheless. Thanks.

Posted by Alastor

No problem. I still have the real OST if you want it (36 tracks if I recall). I should just try to find that site again. I got it from a website with direct zip downloads of pretty much every Zelda OST (official ones) you can think of.

Edit: [url=http://www.zeldadungeon.net/DownloadsMusic.php]Found it[/url].

I thought the real OST was only, like, 12 tracks or something?

Posted by Alastor

[quote]Composed by: Koji Kondo
Publisher: Nintendo of America
CD Info: 1 CD - 35 Tracks
Released: 1998
Disc One: 72:09

:s

Well there you go.

Posted by Omni

Corrupt, I like those 2 songs that you sent me by VNV Nation, "Airships" and "Beloved," and I was wondering if you could recommend me an album by them. I can probably find it if you don't feel like uploading it, but that would also be appreciated.

Matter + Form or Empires I'd say.

Posted by Ant

can someone upload the soundtrack to cod2 and oblivion for me please thanks

I'll upload oblivion, but I'd definitely like CoD2's.

Posted by Ant

not cod3 though that one sucks

Super Mario World OST. Anyone got it? If so, upload please. Also, Super Mario OST and any of the others.

Posted by Alastor

List which other games you want and I'll get all of them.

Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros, and SMB3 should be good.

Also, any chance you have Ecco the Dolphin's soundtrack? Because that's some pretty good music right there.

Posted by Alastor

y, y, y, and y. Check the upload thread soon. They're all on Megaupload, though. So chances are you'll exceed your download limit.

*******, you are awesome. If you ever feel the need, upload any game soundtrack you want. I love that ****.

Posted by Alastor

It's actually just a ****ing HUGE list of soundtracks I found. When I was looking for the Paper Mario TTYD soundtrack, I actually registered at the Final Fantasy Shrine forums. One of the members, GoronMoron, has a ****ing colossal list of stuff. I can give you a link to the thread if you want, but all of the links will be hidden unless you register.

**** yeah, do it.

Posted by Alastor

[url=http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=39734]Thar you go[/url]. You can see the list without registering, which is good. Just not the links. While you're there, I'd check around the forum that thread is posted on. There's a ****ing TON of soundtracks floating around there for video games, anime, and even movies.

Holy hell. Thanks.

Posted by Omni

I downloaded 2 albums by a band called Stars of the Lid last night. I listened to about half of one before I went to bed. It's ambient drone music created using lo-fi recording techniques and all sorts of treated guitar, piano, strings, and horn noises. If anyone thinks that sounds interesting, I'll upload one when I get home.

Posted by Alastor

Bah. The PLAY! Concert in Stockholm on that list I posted doesn't have Dancing Mad (performed by The Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra and Machine Supremacy, for those of you who missed it). It's got about every other track that I remember being at the concert except the only one I wanted. :(

Posted by Omni

I'll try and find a bootleg for you when I get home. It must exist. I might even be able to find a soundboard recording.

Posted by Alastor

Don't even know if a soundtrack recording exists. I wouldn't count on it.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Omni: I downloaded 2 albums by a band called Stars of the Lid last night. I listened to about half of one before I went to bed. It's ambient drone music created using lo-fi recording techniques and all sorts of treated guitar, piano, strings, and horn noises. If anyone thinks that sounds interesting, I'll upload one when I get home.

Yeah, i'm interested. Up it!!! ;)

Posted by Xero

To Vampiro: Could you please send me the files of your MM music? I'd really like to hear it again.

Posted by Alastor

LURK. :p

I just uploaded the MM soundtrack like a day or two ago.

Posted by Xero

Ah ok. I found the link on the previous page.

Thank you.

Posted by Xenos

[URL="http://www.last.fm/music/Bajofondo+Tango+Club"]Bajofondo Tango Club[/URL]

Can someone plz find some songs of their's? :(

Posted by Corrupt

Seconding this request. Sounds like something I'd love to hear.

Edit: I found a copy of their 2004 Supervielle album with only 5 in queue, so I should have the entire thing within the next hour or so if everything works out. I'll upload it then, providing PHM doesn't do it first :mad:

Posted by Omni

Hey, I'll just leave it to you. Most of the time that I upload before you, I post to let them know I'm doing it. You just don't see my posts, I guess.

Posted by Xenos

Awesome. Yeah, I listen to Last.fm radio a lot so I get to hear snippets of these kickassing bands. Though most of the time, they are somewhat rare so I have a difficult times trying to find it.

Posted by Xenos

http://www.last.fm/music/Nicolas+Repac/Swing-Swing Here's another awesome group/person. See the song "swing swing."

Posted by Omni

Hey, anytime you want to request obscure stuff that you can't find, post it here or ask me on AIM if I'm online. I'll probably find it within a few days.

Posted by Xenos

Kickass. Thanks.

Posted by Xero

Alright. I went to the biggest music store today to buy Making Orange Things by the Venetian Snares, but it wasn't there anymore. although it was 2 weeks ago.

So I ask the guy if he'll get a new copy soon and he told me that the album is discontinued. Now I'm ****ing upset because someone got the last copy of Making Orange Things in Montreal before I did. :(

So I'd like somebody to send me the songs so I can upload them. I hate to do this, but I have to.

Posted by Corrupt

Okay, well first of all, that copy of Supervielle by Bajofondo Tango Club didn't quite finish downloading; I only managed to grab about seven of the tracks (out of fifteen or so). If you want me to upload just these, that'd be fine too.

[quote=Xero]Alright. I went to the biggest music store today to buy Making Orange Things by the Venetian Snares, but it wasn't there anymore. although it was 2 weeks ago.

So I ask the guy if he'll get a new copy soon and he told me that the album is discontinued. Now I'm ****ing upset because someone got the last copy of Making Orange Things in Montreal before I did.

So I'd like somebody to send me the songs so I can upload them. I hate to do this, but I have to.

I can fulfill that request. Just give me an hour or so. I'll also throw in a copy of Sabbath Dubs like I had mentioned earlier.

And lastly, a request of my own! If anyone can find the mp3 of the song that is used in [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sdr9CtkAkm8]this[/url] video, I would be forever grateful (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINK WINK nah never mind).

Edit: Xero, check it out: http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=647677&postcount=1307

Posted by Shin-Ra

I request the song "L'Amour Detruit" by My Dying Bride off of A Line of Deathless Kings. Not the album mind you, as it's horrible, just that song. I'm making someone a doom cd and need it. Thanks.

Posted by Shade

Done.

Omni, get those three nargaroth songs yet?

Posted by s0ul

Kind of a pain in the *** request seeing as I don't share a lot of musical taste with anyone that I know of and I can see it being perceived as faggy scene music but if someone could hook me up with any Strokes b-sides (preferably a lot LOL!!), that would be pretty badical.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Omni, get those three nargaroth songs yet?

Yeah, I waited for you to be online yesterday night after I got home, but never saw you.

busy day. Might as well just upload them I guess. Take about the same amount of time, and I think a couple others wanted 'em. Thanks.

Posted by Omni

I'm at work, so you'll have to wait.

Yeah no problem.

Posted by Slade

Well, I could request about a million albums right now, but instead I think I'd just like someone to tell me about DC++ over IM sometime because I'm downloading it right now. I'll be on aim and msn later.

Posted by Ant

Quoting s0ul: Kind of a pain in the *** request seeing as I don't share a lot of musical taste with anyone that I know of and I can see it being perceived as faggy scene music but if someone could hook me up with any Strokes b-sides (preferably a lot LOL!!), that would be pretty badical.

I have it 88% complete. hopefully it'll be done in a couple hours when I get back...it's downloading very slowly.

It's up now: http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=652335&postcount=1316

Posted by Alastor

/r/ album.

Charon - The Dying Daylights [2002].

Posted by Slade

Any more Vrolok is very welcome. All I have is what's been posted so far. I was going to /r/ it earlier, so the split Omni posted earlier was a very pleasant suprise. :thumbs up:

Posted by Omni

I'll post Soul Amputation by Vrolok tomorrow.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting s0ul: Kind of a pain in the *** request seeing as I don't share a lot of musical taste with anyone that I know of and I can see it being perceived as faggy scene music but if someone could hook me up with any Strokes b-sides (preferably a lot LOL!!), that would be pretty badical.

Well, Ant did it wrong, so dittoing this request. Also, actual Shins albums to go along with these shiny new b-sides I have from them. :cool2:

Posted by s0ul

Well, seeing as torrents run very poorly for me for reasons unknown, I guess I'm gonna try to take advantage of this thread and hope y'all negros will continue to be "dope-*** mickyfickys" and give me **** I have trouble getting myself.

Broken Social Scene, plz, any albums

Quoted post: Well, seeing as torrents run very poorly for me for reasons unknown,

ports open?

Posted by s0ul

yeah, pretty sure that's the problem but I really don't know what the **** to do about it. I'm terrible with all things networking related. :(

http://portforward.com/default.htm

Posted by Omni

Quoting s0ul: Well, seeing as torrents run very poorly for me for reasons unknown, I guess I'm gonna try to take advantage of this thread and hope y'all negros will continue to be "dope-*** mickyfickys" and give me **** I have trouble getting myself.

Broken Social Scene, plz, any albums

If I can find this **** on Google, you're in for it.

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, don't know what it is, I always have trouble with torrents. Changed settings to allow ports and stuff, ended up that my whole network was down, fixed it to a degree, ports are stil allowed but no longer on a static IP so I don't know how well it will continue to work. :(

Posted by Omni

Huh, I found some of Broken Social Scene's stuff with Google. I'll post it all in the upload thread.

Posted by s0ul

Well, no luck on the torrent front, so I guess /r/ some Shins, then I guess I'll be done for a while. :cookie:

edit: COME TO THINK OF IT, I can't find anything by The Contours besides that one song. You know the one. So that would be similarly great!

Posted by Phantasm

Can any of you kids get me some kind of classical music, like really orchestra, something that'll blow my head away.

if not then, HEY CJ GET ME SOME OTHER BM BAND THAT SOUNDS LIKE BLOODRAIN.
or destroy destroy destroy devour the power album.

I suck at looking for American/Euro parts music.

Posted by Xero

I'd like to download the Donkey Kong Country 2 soundtracks like I did for LoZ: MM, but I didn't find anything.

Can anyone link me a good site please?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting P VII: Can any of you kids get me some kind of classical music, like really orchestra, something that'll blow my head away.

if not then, HEY CJ GET ME SOME OTHER BM BAND THAT SOUNDS LIKE BLOODRAIN.
or destroy destroy destroy devour the power album.

I suck at looking for American/Euro parts music.

HAI PHANT! :D

Quoted post: if not then, HEY CJ GET ME SOME OTHER BM BAND THAT SOUNDS LIKE BLOODRAIN.

Inquinok is pretty close. Mirrorthrone has a few comparisons.

And there's not much that sounds like Destroy Destroy Destroy. I can't think of any bands that blend heavy metal and black/death like DDD does.

Quoted post:
I'd like to download the Donkey Kong Country 2 soundtracks like I did for LoZ: MM, but I didn't find anything.

Can anyone link me a good site please?

Look back a couple pages. Al posted a site that has a ton of soundtracks, you just need to register.

Actually, the closest you'll get to DDD is bands that blend power with harsh vocals. So Kalmah and CoB. And the former is a ****ton better than DDD.

Posted by Phantasm

[quote]And there's not much that sounds like Destroy Destroy Destroy. I can't think of any bands that blend heavy metal and black/death like DDD does.

No no, I meant the album. I can't find the devour the power album.

[quote]HAI PHANT!

oh lawd, I remember you from when I first changed my username to Phantasma. Good kid.

Oh, well don't worry. It's a pretty terrible album.

Posted by Phantasm

but but... Hellfire is awesome :_:

or is that the only one?

idk, I don't even listen to it. It's just really... not good.

Posted by Phantasm

I remember that day

CJ says:
oh this band is something that you'd like
*sends*
Kevin says:
what is that?
CJ says:
power death
*transfer finishes*
*listens*
Nah, I don't like this.

8 months later
**** I like this, I need moar.

same **** happened with diru <_<:

Posted by Omni

He did it to me, too. Then I started doing it to him.

What, sent you music that sucked? Sounds like something I'd do.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Hey Omni, check out Pooh-Man yet? He's GREAT!

...in a pathetically bad kind of way.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What, sent you music that sucked?

No, I meant that you sent me music that I liked a lot.

same difference amirite? hi5

Posted by Omni

High five? Are you kidding me? This calls for sex!

I like this arrangement.

Also, go download Uvall. Seriously, *****in black/doom with ambient influences.

Posted by Omni

I'm getting that now. Make sure you get the Agalloch bonus tracks if you didn't see those yet.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
Look back a couple pages. Al posted a site that has a ton of soundtracks, you just need to register.

Sorry I don't check this thread often. I found it on page 14. Thank you.

I registered. I only need to wait for the confirmation E-mail. :)

Posted by Alastor

Well, I posted the SNES and GBA versions of DKC2 in the upload thread already for you.

Posted by Omni

I demand an upload of Byla by the band of the same name.

Will do.

Posted by Omni

Also, do you want an upload of that 2-disc Mournful Congregation thing I bought? I just got that in the mail yesterday.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I would, if you feel up to it.

Quoted post: Also, do you want an upload of that 2-disc Mournful Congregation thing I bought? I just got that in the mail yesterday.

What's in it?

Posted by Omni

All their music before The Monad Of Creation.

Posted by Klarth

I'm looking for: Bloody Panda's Pheromone album and their split with Kayo Dot.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted by Klarth

Also looking for The Gathering's if_then_else because torrents are so unreliable on this connection. It's taken me nine hours to torrent a Moonsorrow album and it's only letting me connect to one seed.

Done for both. Just not the split

Posted by Klarth

Ahh, thanks much.

Posted by Phantasm

Still wanting that DDD album ;D

Posted by Omni

Phant, can you upload some Japanese music that's worth listening to? Wait, no.

Posted by Phantasm

Wait yeah!

WANT SUM DIR EN GREY BBY?

Posted by Omni

Only if you want to upload Vulgar.

Posted by Phantasm

Nah

I only upload not worthy of listening jap music.

Posted by Omni

Like Vulgar by Dir en grey.

Vulgar isn't that great. Gauze/MACABRE get

Posted by Omni

Fine, someone upload something then, seriously.

Posted by Omni

Hey, there's an album called Of Blackdepths And Ash coming out by a band called In Vino Veritas on the 7th. I want it, so if anyone sees it before me, let me know where it is or upload it. It's more Velvet Cacoon soundalike black metal, but not exactly the same thing.

Posted by Phantasm

[quote]Vulgar isn't that great. Gauze/MACABRE get

I still wonder why you recommend those 2 =/
Is it because of kyo's vocals? or just because that was their first true style?

I'M NOT UPLOADING BECAUSE I STILL DON'T HAVE THAT DDD ALBUM DOWNLOAD LINK.

Posted by Omni

I'm pretty sure that he posted it but that you're just too Hispanic to notice.

Posted by Omni

Ah yeah, you're just dumb. Now upload Vulgar.

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=736907&postcount=1397

Posted by Phantasm

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

cough

and yeah, I actually am somewhat blind.
I use glasses :_:

It was working. Not my fault you're slow. Just go look for it through google.

And I recommend Gauze and Macabre because she's already listened to Withering and the new album and I know she doesn't mind "weird" music. Plus, after those two there's only one other album and a ****ton of singles.

Posted by Omni

Maybe he's not slow. Maybe the internet just doesn't like Hispanic people. Also, I'll probably listen to Macabre when I get home today.

Nah, he's slow. It's been up there for a week or so.

Posted by Near

I cannot find a place to get a good download of any 'Ayreon' stuff and was hoping someone could help me out.

Thanks.

A quick megaupload link is up in the other thread if you want to grab it. I'll look for others later.

Posted by Crazy K

I posted a link to Ayreon - The Human Equation in the upload thread for Near. Hope it's the full album. :)

Posted by Phantasm

"All download slots assigned to your country (Puerto Rico) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!"

Yeah, it hates me.

so does sendspace.

No, it hates your country.

Posted by Phantasm

THEN BETTER!

Because I hate it too

but yeah, next time I'll listen to when you say that "this or that" album sucks.
Downloaded it and eeeehhh. Just kept 3 songs, including hellfire.

and about macabre and gauze, I just have some songs. Since I listen, then choose what to delete if it seems uninteresting for me.

If I'm missing a single song from an album I never listen to it again until I find it =/

Posted by Near

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: If I'm missing a single song from an album I never listen to it again until I find it =/

Amen.

Posted by Crazy K

Can anyone find me a Green Carnation album?

Posted by Omni

Which one? Or do you mean any?

Posted by Fragliche

Not to be a bother, but would someone mind upping some stuff by V

Yeah sure, I'll do it now.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Omni;740172]Which one? Or do you mean any?

If you can find A Blessing in Disguise that'd be awesome. If not, just find anyone of their albums.

Posted by Omni

I've got Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness on my PC, so I'll upload it when I get home. It contains the world's second longest metal song.

Posted by Crazy K

That'll work just fine. :)

Posted by Omni

You can ask Shade, too. I won't be home for like 4 hours, but he can probably do it no problem for you if he's online.

Shade, if you see this, please help out. :)

Posted by Corrupt

If anyone could find me a copy of "The Glamorous Life" by Cool C, that'd be great.

Yes, I know it's out of the blue, but I was just watching Randy Solem's old "Mack Daddy Mario" videos (man, good times) and realized that I had forgotten how much I loved that song :(

Edit: I found a copy, but it seems to have been cut short. If you find a copy of the song that's about 2:11 in length, don't bother uploading it. Or if you don't want to search, then fine, be that way. You son of a bitch. [/guilttrip]

Posted by Alastor

Was going to look for it (good times with those videos. VGDC was one of the first websites I ever started visiting), but for some reason, every P2P program on the planet is a steaming pile of horse shit for me. The only subpar one I've EVER used is Limewire, and it's got so many bugs and shit and takes up so many resources that I don't even bother with it anymore. Soulseek doesn't even find any results. At all. Ever.

And I couldn't find a torrent, so no guilt trip for me, buddy. I don't care. ^_-

Posted by Omni

I got it last night. I'll upload it later today. :)

Posted by Gollum

Quoting Omni: I've got Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness on my PC, so I'll upload it when I get home. It contains the world's second longest metal song.

That would make Dopesmoker the longest?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Gollum: That would make Dopesmoker the longest?

No, [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del%C3%ACrium_C%C3%B2rdia"]this album[/URL] has the longest single track according to the Guinness Book of World Records. Not that I'm saying they're necessarily accurate.

Posted by Gollum

I guess that would make Light of Day, Day of Darkness the third longest.

Posted by Omni

How long is the song you were talking about? I honestly don't even know what band it is.

El Mundo by "Corrupted" is the longest song I have in iTunes at 1:13:55. That Green Carnation song places seventh.

Quoted post: How long is the song you were talking about? I honestly don't even know what band it is.

An hour and three minutes I believe.

Posted by Gollum

Sleep! Stoner/doom. That's a fantastic song.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Phantasma: "All download slots assigned to your country (Puerto Rico)

Psh, country? It's a glorified state.

Posted by Xero

I'm requesting some Yann Tiersen. I have a craving for more instrumental music.

Oh yeah, I'll do that now.

Posted by Xero

:cool:

Posted by Omni

Do you still want an album by Peste Noire, Xero? :cool:

Posted by Xero

I sure do.

Posted by The Hate

Hey I was looking at Last Fm at my study hall class. Cause thats the only music I can listen to. I was searching through all these black metal related songs and I heard one that was really good. All I know is that its Viking Metal and they had like 41 mill plays. They also have a slash through an O in their name. Who are they?

Edit: I dont know who they are cause I looked at their name and plays for like a second and minimized it. The teacher came by and said that it wasnt school related and turned the computer off.....bitch.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Omni: You can ask Shade, too. I won't be home for like 4 hours, but he can probably do it no problem for you if he's online.

Shade, if you see this, please help out. :)

Alright. I'll upload Blessing in Disguise since he /r/'d it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting The Hate: Hey I was looking at Last Fm at my study hall class. Cause thats the only music I can listen to. I was searching through all these black metal related songs and I heard one that was really good. All I know is that its Viking Metal and they had like 41 mill plays. They also have a slash through an O in their name. Who are they?

Edit: I dont know who they are cause I looked at their name and plays for like a second and minimized it. The teacher came by and said that it wasnt school related and turned the computer off.....bitch.

If I get this, I am a total god. I'm guessing Himinbj

If he meant thousand rather than million, yeah, you're likely right. Though they suck, so whatever.

And ten bucks says it's off of Haunted Shores.

Posted by Shade

[QUOTE=Shin-Ra;746081]If I get this, I am a total god. I'm guessing Himinbj

Posted by Shin-Ra

What's bad is that's the first band I thought of.

And I think they're actually decent, but all I have is In the Raven's Shadow by them.

Decent = suck. If it's not at least good I do not want. There's more than enough good to great black/viking bands out there to satisfy me.

Posted by The Hate

**** it was 41k not 41 mill lol.

Posted by Gollum

Vamp or Omni, do you guys have Mgla's Presence? Shin-Ra uploaded it a while ago but my copy's corrupt somehow and his link's dead. Help?

Posted by Omni

Uploading it now. :)

I can do it I guess.

ninja'd

Posted by Omni

I'm already doing it. Sorry, Vampy.

Posted by Xero

So Omni? Did you already post a link in the upload thread for Peste Noire before or are you still working on it?

Posted by Omni

Oh, I totally forgot. My bad. :(

Posted by Xero

It's ok.

Posted by Corrupt

So I was browsing the "currently playing" thread and noticed that Vamp was listening to some Dethklok. Now, seeing as I've wanted some of "their" material for quite some time, and because "Thunderhorse" is goddamned catchy, I'd like for him to upload anything and everything he has by "them".

Thanks in advance, f(r)iend

will do. I was actually really happy with it. I expected good things, but it was definitely better than that.

Posted by Xero

Well I've been waiting for Find Candace and Tango N' Vectif for 2 months now and my music store still hasn't recieved them. I guess they just can't find them because it usually takes them 2-4 weeks to recieve them.

So I am forced to download those 2 albums.

Corrupt? Please.

Posted by Corrupt

Sure thing. How dare they deny their customers the right to good music. :o

I'll have them uploaded tonight, but you might not get them until tomorrow since I know you're not usually on late at night.

Posted by Xero

I'll be on for about an hour. I hope I get to hear some of those songs before I go to sleep. I'll sleep much better then.
Edit: It's nearly midnight now. Oh well. Guess I'll have a rough sleep.

Posted by Slade

It'd be pretty cool if someone uploaded one song for me. I can't remember the title, but it's a cover of a Bjork song done by 30 Seconds to Mars. The only song of hers they've recorded.

I don't really want the rest of the album, though.

And yeah, I've got an album or two in mind to upload soon- something electronic/ambient, and maybe something else I find. I'M CONTRIBUTING

give me a second

Posted by Slade

Thanks for that.

And I've got a new request: Paysage D'Hiver. Anything will do. Also, if someone would upload Darkspace's II it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Also, Thralldom. All I have is The Seven Heads and I NEED MORE

Posted by Omni

Dark Space II incoming, but someone else can upload Paysage d'Hiver. Probably Shin-ra. Make sure you download Malvery.

I'll up Steineiche and Die Festung later.

Posted by Omni

Oh, and I'll upload Thralldom and Dead Reptile Shrine tomorrow.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'll up Steineiche and Die Festung later.

hey what's up man

Also, Corrupt! Dude that Moon Safari upload still isn't working for me. I click download and it eventually says the connection has timed out. Here's the link, someone else try it:

[code]http://www.mediafire.com/?fkfmk1tgy9y[/code]

Posted by Omni

It isn't working for me, but I'm pretty sure it's MediaFire in general and not just that particular file.

Posted by Ant

OH! Odd request. I'd like some Black Metal ist krieg covers of some other famous songs. Like "What is Love" or anything really. I normally like those :cool:

Posted by Omni

I sent "My Way" by M

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Ant: OH! Odd request. I'd like some Black Metal ist krieg covers of some other famous songs. Like "What is Love" or anything really. I normally like those :cool:

I'm currently uploading The Best of Ten Masked Men by (you guessed it) Ten Masked Men. It's more in the style of death metal (though I'm sure you couldn't care less), but it's still great. Their cover of "Blue" by Eiffel 65 is my favorite.

It'll probably be done in about half an hour!

Oh, and Slade, I'll upload Moon Safari on Sendspace or something later, since I know people have complained about having to download things from Mediafire before.

Posted by Slade

Tried it again a minute ago and it worked fine. I think the site was just having issues for a while.

Posted by Corrupt

Excellent. Now go enjoy the living hell out of that album

SOMEONE FIND ME THE HALO 3 OST PLEASE

do want so bad. thanks.

Posted by Fragliche

Yeah, I hate to request music from here since I lack anything to offer in return... but I'm sort of at a stump and can't find an artist I was suggested.

And I'm here in hopes somebody could up some stuff by Syny Severa. Pretty interested since Omni actually said in my suggestion box on Last.fm that Syny Severa is "BEST NSBM EVER."

Unless Omni beats me to it, I'll up some tomorrow.

and whatever Slade wanted.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Fragliche: And I'm here in hopes somebody could up some stuff by Syny Severa. Pretty interested since Omni actually said in my suggestion box on Last.fm that Syny Severa is "BEST NSBM EVER."

Look no further than [url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=754695&postcount=1612]this post[/url]!

Posted by Omni

If you like that one, I'll upload the other two SS albums.

Posted by Xero

I'd like to download Drukqs from Aphex Twin. Can anyone send me this 2 CDs album please?

Posted by Corrupt

Ha, in before Vamp and "omg drukqs sux"

Sure, I can do that for you. While I personally enjoyed the album, I definitely wouldn't recommend it for someone that's just starting out listening to his music. But if that's really what you want, I'll go ahead and upload it.

Posted by Xero

Like I said in my PM, send me the album you think is best for me to get started with.

:)

drukqs sucks. even if you have listened to his music for years.

Posted by Xero

Oh it's that bad? Is it the style of the album that's so bad? Or is it made of redundant tracks?

I just don't like it. The sound was cheap, and it felt like a step back to me.

Posted by Corrupt

[code]http://www.sendspace.com/file/f5dwsx[/code]

Sabrepulse - Chipbreak Wars

I know some of you may have taken note of how much I've praised this guy, and believe me, it's for good reason. He creates his own chiptunes, fuses them with a range of beats varying from downtempo-style to all-out breakcore, and sweetens it even more by adding beautiful violin sounds in certain tracks. Combine these three elements and you get one hell of a fun, catchy as all hell album. Songs like "Skyfire Ace," "Phalanx," "Twin Chevron Action Flash," "We Are Hi-Speed," "Omega Blast," "XXX is Dead," "Party Bomb!", and "Famicom Selecta" are just so good. Download it and see what you think. I have a feeling that Ant will especially like this, actually.

Posted by Slade

Furze's Trident Autocrat plz.

Also, if anyone feels like uploading some Native American music that'd be cool. I don't really know where to look for it.

Actually, I want that too. Furze that is. All I have is UTD and it's ****ing *****ing.

Oh, and the Halo 3 OST still.

Posted by Omni

Hey, I uploaded an album by Lingua Fungi. It's a combination of dark ambient and Native American music. If you listen to and enjoy that one, I also have the other one. I don't have that Furze album, and I'll look for the Halo 3 OST again when I get home.

Posted by Slade

K, sounds great as long as this isn't the Lingua Fungi album that was recently uploaded, because I've already got that(but haven't listened).

And yeah, I was downloading Trident Autocrat when I got b&. Speaking from personal experience, you feel pretty stupid asking someone named MISANTHROPICSUICIDE to be nice to you.

Posted by Omni

It is that album that was recently uploaded.

As for the ban, some people on Soulseek suck.

Posted by Omni

I managed to get the First Feast For Freedom EP and Necromanzee Cogent by Furze, so I'll upload those later.

Posted by Xero

I'd like someone to send me a link for:

Acrid Avid Jam Shred - Aphex Twin

I really love this song. But I don't want the entire album. I'll be buying it shortly anyways.

Posted by Omni

Posted.

Posted by s0ul

If someone could get me some earlier stuff by Guided by Voices that'd be just splendid. Winner gets naked pix.

Posted by Omni

I will take my naked pix now:
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=757124&postcount=1648

Posted by Xero

Seeing as I strongly doubt I will ever be able to find 2370894 - Venetian Snares in stores, I think I'll myself a lot of trouble and time by requesting it in this thread :)

Corrupt? :D

I could upload it... but I'm lazy

Posted by Xero

**** you :(

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Sucre: Seeing as I strongly doubt I will ever be able to find 2370894 - Venetian Snares in stores, I think I'll myself a lot of trouble and time by requesting it in this thread :)

Corrupt? :D

Sure thing. Shouldn't take longer than half an hour/45 minutes.

Posted by Xero

I knew I could count on you :)

Posted by Corrupt

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=757467&postcount=1653

Posted by Xero

Nearly downloaded. Can't wait to hear it. :D

Posted by Xero

Requesting music from that Amon guy you guys (Corrupt and Omni) were talking about.

Amon Tobin?

Posted by Xero

Yes, that's it.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the old uploads are still active. Try a search on them.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, Amon Tobin.

So you said you just wanted some samples of his music to kind of get an idea of what it's like, or would you like a full album? What I'm going to be sending you either way is mostly his earlier works; the dark, jazzy electronica that gave him a reputation and established him in the electronica genre. I'm going to bed, though, so I won't be uploading anything until later. Just let me know exactly what it is you want, thanks.

Posted by Xero

Well I might as well start whit a whole album like I did with Aphex Twin. The more I hear, the more I might enjoy it. My progressive love for W.E.G. is an example.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I would like to request more Lycia. Used to have most of their releases on my old computer, and I remember having a cover of Joy Division they did. I think it was In A Lonely Place, but I forget. Also, they had this song called "Down" I believe which I think was rare. Basically anything by Lycia you can find, upload it.

Posted by Omni

I have like 6 albums by them, so sure.

Posted by s0ul

Can a mickyficky throw up some Beck?

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, sure, but would you prefer any specific albums? Right now I have Mellow Gold, Mutations, Odelay, Midnite Vultures, (most of) Guero, and some assorted singles ("Deadweight," "Timebomb," "Erase the Sun," etc). Just let me know and I'll upload it. If you want some of his newer material, though, you'd probably have better luck asking Omni instead.

Posted by Omni

I'll repost "Timebomb" and The Information if you do some of those other ones.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, sounds good. I'll start uploading Midnite Vultures and Odelay relatively soon.

Ha, and for once I'm too lazy to italicize the names of the albums :cool:

Posted by Xero

I figured I'd wait a few days before throwing another request at someone, but I just have this craving for more music.

So I'm requesting another album from W.E.G. to see if I'll enjoy it as much as the first one.

Whenever one of you two (Omni or Corrupt) have time, as usual. :)

Posted by s0ul

Well, continuing being a leech here, I know some people are into Joy Division so it might not be a hassle if somebody already had some New Order to throw it up maybe perhaps lol. ;););)

Posted by Slade

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Frank

I could upload a couple episodes by this guy if anyone's interested. I personally really enjoy them.

And I was going to request a couple soundtracks, but I found them. Oh yeah, I'd really like some more Thralldom. There are a couple hard to find albums.

[quote=vamp 9/21]I'll up Steineiche and Die Festung later.
lol

Posted by Omni

Upload Paysage d'Hiver, Vampy. Christ.

Also, I have all Thralldom except for the Phoenix EP, so I'll upload you something tonight.

Posted by Slade

OKAY, sounds good. By the way, I've already acquired The Seven Heads, Beast-Eye, and Shaman. thanks pal

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting s0ul: Well, continuing being a leech here, I know some people are into Joy Division so it might not be a hassle if somebody already had some New Order to throw it up maybe perhaps lol. ;););)

I love New Order, but sadly, all I have is their greatest hits CD, which is old and scratched and drifting around somewhere in my 10+ CD wallets. I'll look for it tomorrow, and if/when I find it, I'll rip it to my computer and upload it pronto.

And Sucre, I'll see what I can do about uploading Hurtbreak Wonderland by World's End Girlfriend for you, provided Omni doesn't beat me to it.

Posted by Omni

The previous link to Hurtbreak Wonderland is probably still active, so I'll just repost that link if it works.

Posted by Omni

Bah, actually it isn't, so if Corrupt wants do to it before I get home, which won't be until later tonight, he can do it. If not, I'll handle it.

Posted by Philsdad

Not a music request, but if anyone has any old Looney Tunes episodes (like Foghorn Leghorn, Porky Pig, or Roadrunner cartoons) please upload them!

Posted by Omni

Vampy, if you wouldn't mind downloading this and reposting it on something that isn't iFolder.ru, I'd sincerely apprecate it. It's Transformalin by Diagnose: Lebensgefahr, some kind of ambient drone thing with Nattramn of Silencer.

[code]http://ifolder.ru/1030577[/code]

**** that, got it on Soulseek now.

Posted by Phantasm

Hey Corrupt, can you get me some kind of... dark ambience trance that would make me think about SEX.

or trance/industrial that would be pretty good for having sex.
Something like DJ Zany if you've heard about him.

haha, oh wow

Posted by s0ul

I, too, made with the lols.

Posted by Phantasm

what

I know most of my post are ****

But idk how to explain it :_:

or is it too much sex?

Posted by NeXidala

Err, both Machinae Supremacy albums?

Posted by Ant

did you try the internet? the internet might have it.

Posted by Omni

This is the internet.

I don't have them, but I'm sure someone who does will see this and help you out, NeXi.

Redeemer's up.

Posted by Xero

Well after having listened to Amon Tobin- Supermodified all week-end long, I think it's time for me to ask for another album from this artist.

Which album? Doesn't matter. I trust your judgement :)

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Sucre: Well after having listened to Amon Tobin- Supermodified all week-end long, I think it's time for me to ask for another album from this artist.

Which album? Doesn't matter. I trust your judgement :)

[url=http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=762079&postcount=1716]Look no further[/url]

Posted by s0ul

I hereby request that Corrupt post more bitpop because he's good at it. Also, Philsdad or whoever with some surf rock.

Posted by Slade

I personally wouldn't mind if Philsdad upped some of that crazy organ stuff, since I wouldn't even know where to begin to look for it.

edit: I meant music with carnival music influences.

Posted by varg

Someone upload some hellhammer and celtic frost

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting s0ul: I hereby request that Corrupt post more bitpop because he's good at it.

Sadly, I just uploaded pretty much the only two bitpop albums I have. :( I could get more, but I've been trying to hold off downloading any more music until I actually listen to the thousand or so songs that I haven't even heard yet. I'll see what I can do about getting some more similar material, though; you did get both Slagsm

Posted by s0ul

Only two? Where goes the 8-bit peoples? Don't make me upload it...

But yeah I checked out all that you posted except the New Order because I totally forgot about it. Will do so now.

Posted by Slade

It'd be REALLY COOL if someone posted that link to all those video game soundtracks.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting s0ul: Only two? Where goes the 8-bit peoples? Don't make me upload it...

Oh, well if you want just straight up 8-bit music, I have some more of that! I consider "bitpop" to be separate from "chiptune." But yeah, I'll have some uploaded within the next couple hours.

Slade: http://forums.ffshrine.org/showthread.php?t=39734

Posted by Slade

Thanks, man.

ANY TIME

Posted by Omni

Oh, and upload whatever that band was that Taake members play live in already.

do so now

Posted by Xero

I went yet again to my music store this week-end to find out that the album from Aphex Twin called Window Licker only has 3 songs on it.

I don't want to pay 18.99$ for it so I'm gonna ask someone to send it to me, please :)

Posted by Omni

You mean that single called "Windowlicker" by Aphex Twin, right? That might explain why it has only three songs.

Posted by Xero

Whatever the reason is, I was disappointed that this album only had 3 songs.

Posted by Omni

It's not an album. It's a single. I'd upload it, but I don't have it. I'm sure Corrupt can help. I'll listen, too.

Posted by Xero

Yeah I'm expecting Corrupt to be the one to send me the files. He always does :cool:

Sorry about my ignorance there. I always call CDs "albums" I usually don't pay attention at the "single" detail.

Posted by s0ul

Alright **** it, too much trouble, if someone (Omni) can get me Babyshambles' The Blinding EP that would be fantastic.

Posted by Omni

Done.

Posted by s0ul

I don't know how you did that. :cool:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Sucre: Window Licker

Quoting Sucre:
So I'm requesting another album from W.E.G. to see if I'll enjoy it as much as the first one.