WGA Strike

Posted by Skitzo Control

HOLY HELL HOW LONG WILL THIS THING LAST? I'm so sick and tired of hearing about it, and even more sick of not seeing my favorite shows. At elast Conan and John Stewart are back!

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm really sick of it too, but not at the writers. The Writer's demands seem reasonable to me, so I'm confused as to why studios won't settle this and change the contracts. Don't writers sacrifice enough with lacking job security and daily deadlines to deserve their money?

Posted by S

Quoting WillisGreeny: I'm really sick of it too, but not at the writers. The Writer's demands seem reasonable to me, so I'm confused as to why studios won't settle this and change the contracts. Don't writers sacrifice enough with lacking job security and daily deadlines to deserve their money?

This is America. No one deserves their money unless you steal it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

No one deserves money, period. If we didn't have all these bleeding vaginal unions and workforce benefit-getters; you would all be working for the idea of possible freedom and maybe a snack at lunch time.

Posted by WillisGreeny

About time we bring back the anti-union [url=http://uncpress.unc.edu/chapters/norwood_strike.html]mercenaries[/url]. ****! People livin' in the 20s had it good, except for the rich who dealt with pesky facist commie labor union conspirators.

Posted by Tyler Durden

**** that, let's cause an uprising and begin a good ole' fashioned rumble.. That should teach Big Television.