Play Tv!

Posted by Anti-Muffla

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29805.html

Play Tv is a box that lets you hook up digital cable to your ps3. With this you can record tv onto your ps3 to watch whenever you want and also you can watch these recorded shows from anywhere in the world with a wifi connection with a psp. With a wifi connection you can also watch live tv from anywhere with wifi on you psp. It will be like havign a portable tv hooked up to cable all the time. The best part about this is that there are no monthly subscription fees like tivo has. This is very exciting in my opinion. The future just keeps getting brighter and brighter!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not really that new or exciting. You've been able to hook up a hard drive or a computer to a cable box for years.

Posted by Anti-Muffla

but wat u couldn't do is watch it on the go, of course tv tuners are cool, but theres so much more when it comes to Playtv because u can take them on the go and watch everything on your psp. i consider this exciting and new, i've heard people asking for this since the launch of the ps3, never thought they'd get it this soon.

Quoted post: but wat u couldn't do is watch it on the go,

iPod, portable DVD players, various other video-capable portable devices like MP3 players and the like?

Posted by Anti-Muffla

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: iPod, portable DVD players, various other video-capable portable devices like MP3 players and the like?

Nah, i don't recall ipod playing live tv. I really like this concept because if i'm at the office i could watch the baseball game or football game on tv or watch whatever show is on without having to have a tv nearby. Just gotta have wi-fi...

Or just save it to your harddrive and watch it at a later time. I'd rather watch something recorded than spend money on a device to watch it live.