They said it would be the coldest winter we've had in a long time

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

and so far, aside from a few odd days, it's been pretty nice (for winnipeg). Winter started pretty late, too. But the last few days have been cold, and today was hella cold at -40. Tonight will be something like -46, and the rest of the week is supposed to be similar. Yay!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Besides St. Catharines and a couple other cities in the west, we were supposed to be the most mild city in Canada. And we sure as hell are. It rarely drops to below -5 during the day this winter.

fuuuuuck seriously? UGH I ****ING HATE IT HERE

plus now I have to move into a new area of this ****hole that I don't really want to move into because my friend can't afford the area I'm in now. ****ing gay

gotta love winnipeg

I love how it has nothing at all to offer. If it was wiped off the face of the earth everyone'd be like winni-what?

I'm moving out of the province. Right now. Kinda wanna backpack through europe! I'll have a parrot on the shoulder, and a kitty in my backpack. Both are already used to it, so I'm set.

you should do it. maybe some of those run-down european cities will makes you realise winnipeg isn't all that bad

haha, oh wow, just kidding, nothing's worse than winnipeg.

oh man, you almost had me for a minute there

I'd totally go to the UK, though. Hopefully going next year for a couple weeks, actually. I'd also really like to go to Paris. And New Zealand. Anywhere besides here. And Saskatchewan. oh ***

Posted by cool gamer dad

Living in California is no walk in the park either, MISS.

at least it's not -50.

I actually think I'd really enjoy california.

Posted by cool gamer dad

You probably would. Pretty much short-sleeves & shorts weather year-round.

<3 heat and humidity

Posted by Ant

it's 63/17 degrees out right now.

better put on a sweater.

I hate you.

I remember when that used to be expressed daily. You really need an xbox so we can chat more!

Posted by Ant

or a cheaper alternative is you could get on aim :O

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: gotta love winnipeg

yeah, i know aaron funk sure does

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Come to the UK! Like I say to every member of VGC... I'll show you a good time.

I could go for a good time right about now.

who is aaron funk

Quoting Ant: or a cheaper alternative is you could get on aim :O

*msn

Posted by Corrupt

aaron funk = venetian snares

duh

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Just be sure to bring a lot of money. $100 vidya, remember!

wait, $100 for new games? plus tax? do not want

Quoting Corrupt: aaron funk = venetian snares

duh

i hardly even know of venetian snares!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Varies between $60 and $120, depending on the game. $120 is the extreme end. Most 360 games retailed for that much when the console first launched. Now we're sitting at $90ish.

Is that Canadian? oh ***. Well, our games used to be $80, with taxes. Are there at least shops that sell used games for good deals!?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Tenchu Z for $20.

worth it?

hey vamp, want my address

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Angelwing: i hardly even know of venetian snares!

well, you should. he's based in winnipeg, go see him live! and buy me tickets too please

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: Varies between $60 and $120, depending on the game. $120 is the extreme end. Most 360 games retailed for that much when the console first launched. Now we're sitting at $90ish.

so if a new game costs you 90 bucks, that would be 180 here. which is a joke.

most new 360 games here cost 60, which would be 30 for you. what a rip.

Posted by Ant

also, anytime I log onto msn no one else is on. except omni. but he doesn't count.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;806728]so if a new game costs you 90 bucks, that would be 180 here. which is a joke.
Nononono.

Quoted post: <3 heat and humidity

Oh hey, buddy. Once it gets to June here it's 100% humidity all day every day. Even better when it averages to about 30 degrees, or 40 with the humidex!

Ugh, I hate humidity so much. Same with heat. I'd rather it be -50 all year around really.

Quoted post: hey vamp, want my address

Yeah, this August expect a silver-green van to pull up beside you with a ****ton of rust on the roof. You'll never see Winnipeg again.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Yeah, this August expect a silver-green van to pull up beside you with a ****ton of rust on the roof. You'll never see Winnipeg again.

Is this how you get all the ladies?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Works in Russia.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Oh hey, buddy. Once it gets to June here it's 100% humidity all day every day. Even better when it averages to about 30 degrees, or 40 with the humidex!

Ugh, I hate humidity so much. Same with heat. I'd rather it be -50 all year around really.

Yeah, this August expect a silver-green van to pull up beside you with a ****ton of rust on the roof. You'll never see Winnipeg again.

Same here, actually. 100% unless it's winter, basically!

and heck yeah, CAN'T WAIT. In the meantime, you could lend me tenchu z. What's the z for anyways?

lol -38 today :(

Quoted post: What's the z for anyways?

They had already exhausted all possible ninja-related subtitles, so they decided to not even try. That's what it stands for. Apathy.

ahh

sweet, it's -38 again. Tonight and tomorrow, -47. CAN'T WAIT

Posted by Ant

burrrr, it's only going to get to 17 today. lots of cool, rainy days coming up.

sucks to be you

Yesterday it was 1, wake up today and it's -20. What the ****.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I got to sleep in -10 today. Frozen sleeping bag. :[

i love canada

it's, like, -10 in my room right now. Resorted to staying upstairs because the basement has to be -30.

Heat not working? My heat went off the other day for a little over seven hours. -40 out and no heat? do want. and now it's still ****ed up and really cold in here.

Just turned down low. It's warm everywhere in the house (minus basement) but my window doesn't close properly so there's a pretty good draft coming through that lets in a lot of freezing air. Also the fact that I plugged up my vent a few years back and it's too far down to unplug...

lol oh my. crawl in there. it'll be an adventure.

should toss my cat down there.

just do it

alright, gonna empty a can of catfood down my vent tomorrow and toss her in

you should video tape it.