Seattle/Vancouver Trip

Posted by S

[youtube=oTVXweZyc70]oTVXweZyc70[/youtube]

The song is an inside joke.

So in my few day disappearance, which I'm sure no one really noticed being that I usually randomly disappear for a few days, I went to visit my friend Peter in Seattle. It was my friend Shauna, VJ and myself; we all know each other from high school. Peter moved up to Seattle because he's a technician that works specifically on Planes, and that's where a good portion of the revenue in Everette (The place he lives specifically.) comes from.

Peter's the guy with the beard, I'm the guy with the long hair, Shauna's the blonde, and VJ's the guy with the short hair.

Anyway, this is just a video of some of the stuff we did.

Vancouver has black squirrels. What the **** is that? Oh and what's not included in the video is the five hours we spent in a gay club. I learned a very valuable lesson that night: I don't like gay clubs.

Posted by Roger Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What the hell is wrong with black squirrels? Pretty sure London, Ontario which is pretty close to me considers themselves the home of black squirrels. Though I think a few other canadian cities do to... which is pretty ****ed up.

Posted by S

What the hell is wrong with them? What the hell is wrong?! They're ****ing awesome, that's what's wrong.

EDIT: By the way, Vancouver was awesome beyond belief. I loved it there.

Posted by Xero

I only saw one black squirrel here. 99% of the squirrels that run around here are gray =/

Really nice video. It made me want to go to Vancouver. You guys looked like you were having quite a lot of fun :)

And you went in a gay club? lol.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Don't think I've ever seen a black squirrel around here. Most of them are red or massive greys.

I've been to BC, but I was six at the time. I don't think we went to Vancouver. Either way, I'll probably go sometime within the next few years. <3 BC

red? now that's weird. We really only get brown around here.

Yeah, the reds are really pretty.

Wildlife seems to really be declining here. :(

can you blame them? Your city sucks to live in.

Oh man, makes sense why they all left. Except the crows and magpies. I know they aren't stupid, so what's their excuse.

Posted by S

Same reason you live there.

Except they can get away far easier then I can.

me and cats will drive down and kidnap you. easy out

looking forward to it

Posted by Corrupt

This is a post filled with envy. But really, it looks like you had a spectacular time, and it's no wonder; I've heard nothing but good things about both Vancouver and Seattle, and now I can see part of why the two cities get so much praise just from looking at the pictures. I look forward to visiting the places myself someday, too. I want cold weather and rain and more abundant wildlife and green forests, ****it.

Oh yeah, and make fun of me if you'd like, but I really liked the song you used. :( What's the exact name of it?

Posted by Slade

Jeez, that looks fun. I haven't been to Vancouver BC since I was younger, and I always went with just my parents. I've probably been to a lot of the monuments you guys went to, but I don't remember most of it. Got a good laugh out of the picture of Dog(?) one of your friends shot up.