Why is Omni a troll ??? !!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: Right, we will call the next one, why is Omni a troll ??? !!! :p:

idk lol

Posted by WackoHater

This is your opportunity to tell us why you do troll here 24/7/365 !!!!

Posted by Omni

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=806250&postcount=5

lol

I didn't know you and Max Mouse were dating.

Posted by WackoHater

You and Roger can both **** off, low lifes, the both of you!

Posted by Roger Smith

lol wut? Don't make me make my brother go all wacko on you dude.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up you little OmniTroll arse sucker !!!!

Look at this folks, Roger Smith kissing a low self esteem forum trolls arse who's entire existence depends on being a big shot on this forum (ruining it for other members).

Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell is very dumb for allowing OmniTroll to sneak around here hiding his online status and abusing the reputation system, but you are even dumber than he is for kissing OmniTroll's arse Roger !!! :p:

Check this out folks, [URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=806310#post806310"]coward Roger Smith is bending over for a low life forum troll (OmniScum) and deleting other members posts in his shiiiityyy blog for his butt buddy ScummyTroll. [/URL]

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoJacko is the troll. :-D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: Shut up you little OmniTroll arse sucker !!!!

Look at this folks, Roger Smith kissing a low self esteem forum trolls arse who's entire existence depends on being a big shot on this forum (ruining it for other members).

Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell is very dumb for allowing OmniTroll to sneak around here hiding his online status and abusing the reputation system, but you are even dumber than he is for kissing OmniTroll's arse Roger !!! :p:

Check this out folks, [URL="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=806310#post806310"]coward Roger Smith is bending over for a low life forum troll (OmniScum) and deleting other members posts in his shiiiityyy blog for his butt buddy ScummyTroll. [/URL]

You need a new hobby.

Posted by junior senior

:jesse:

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm so outraged.

Posted by junior senior

im sexy

Posted by Omni

Wow. I laughed.

Posted by WackoHater

All you have to do is look in the mirror, that is what you are gonna look like in a few short years OmniSlime !!!! :p:

Posted by junior senior

big cock?

Posted by Omni

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: big cock?

Is exactly what WackoHater wants in the rear.

Posted by Omni

Or in the ear. Whichever works.

Posted by WackoHater

You're the little boy masquerading as a girl who wants to grab his knees, be fired up and be driven home OmniSissy !!!! :p: :p:

Posted by Omni

I don't think so.

Posted by Omni

[youtube=LIr3gaqefXg]LIr3gaqefXg[/youtube]

WackoHater on TV? lol

Posted by Roger Smith

I remember that. That's the crossdressing dude who beat out the group of performing kids. THAT was a ****ed up decision. I mean....seriously...the kids deserved it more then that freak. ****ing nooblet idiots.

Posted by WackoHater

Even guys want to be Shakira, right QueenOmniTroll ???? :p: :p: :p: :p:

He lives to be an attention whore like you Omni, at least he does not hide and troll and reputation whore like you do. !!!! :p:

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: Even guys want to be Shakira, right QueenOmniTroll ???? :p: :p: :p: :p:

You do, at least...

[youtube=iCLck8sFSNo]iCLck8sFSNo[/youtube]

You also like Britney Spears? I didn't know that.

Posted by muffla

ewwww

Posted by Jesse Smith

If WackoLover ever calls you a name...like a troll, think of it as an honor. It means you've been able to drive him insane!!!! :D:D:D:D er WackoLover, what am I!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

This thread should be titled, WHY IS JEZZIE:jesse:dUMBbELL A MORON !!!! :p:

Posted by Omni

I followed your instructions. Read the quote in the first post. If you want that thread, you make it.

Posted by junior senior

lol he reminds me of amy winehouse