Bigthink.com

Posted by WillisGreeny

If you like debating, check it out. There's a lot of interesting videos from experts about all sorts of topics. Religion, politics, gardening, w/e you like. It's a Youtube/digg it for thinking people.

[url=www.bigthink.com] LINK [/url]

[quote=From BigThink.com FAQ ]
bigthink.com is a new and growing website, currently in its private beta version, with a simple mission:

This is a digital age, one in which a wealth of accessible information empowers you, the citizen-consumer. But where is the information coming from? How accurate and unprocessed is it, really? Ask yourself this: how empowered do you feel debating a television screen or a newspaper?

Our task is to move the discussion away from talking heads and talking points, and give it back to you. That is Big Think's mission. In practice, this means that our information is truly interactive. When you log onto our site, you can access hundreds of hours of direct, unfiltered interviews with today's leading thinkers, movers and shakers. You can search them by question or by topic, and, best of all, respond in kind. Upload a video in which you take on Senator Ted Kennedy's views on immigration; post a slideshow of your trip to China that supports David Dollar's assertion that pollution in China is a major threat; or answer with plain old fashioned text. You can respond to the interviewee, respond to a responder or heck, throw your own question or idea into the ring.

Posted by Shade

I'm registered. Interesting site.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

I like this place....

I wanna be a Buddhist now.

Posted by Shade

Jacko, what's your name on there?

Posted by WillisGreeny

Let me just get the word out, buddhisim has crummy establishments just like any other religion, though I do agree with the theology the most.

Posted by Shade

I agree with my own theology.

Posted by WillisGreeny

and who doesn't?

Is anyone saying they don't agree with what they believe? :)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

PraetorianXVIII