Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toGxiz8AxCU"]I know, it's crazy, but I love you all from the bottom of my heart[/URL] since Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell had the bright idea of changing my user name from WACKOHATER to WACKOLOVER !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by CrystalPain

Sadly for you its only a one sided love!

Posted by WackoHater

Do you even understand anything in it's proper context and what you write here or has playing video games ruined your thought process ??? :p:

Son, you are shoe in to graduate WAcko University without even completing your school work. :p:

Posted by Omni

The original is better. Freddie Mercury is a better singer.

Posted by WackoHater

LOL !!! Yeah, sure he is a better singer !! :rolleyes:

Next you will say he was better looking, had more money, sold more records and had better hair than Robert Plant !!!
:p:

Posted by Roger Smith

You flipflop more than a dying fish at the bottom of a dry barrel.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: LOL !!! Yeah, sure he is a better singer !! :rolleyes:

Next you will say he was better looking, had more money, sold more records and had better hair than Robert Plant !!!

I was talking about his singing voice. If you can't back up your statement, admit it instead of trying to change the subject.

Posted by WackoHater

You're nuts, Freedy Mercury sucked, I was in high school when that loser came on the scene, he sucks just like Boston sucked, like Supertramp sucked, like Elton John sucked, like the Bee Gees sucked and like Wacko Jacko sucks. !!!!!

You can't compare any singer with Robert Plant, not even Elvis !!!

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCM88LhoW0"]I hate Axl Rose, but even he is better than your baby Reddie Freddie !!! [/URL]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: I know, it's crazy, but I love you all from the bottom of my heart since Wacko had the bright idea of changing my user name from WACKOHATER to WACKOLOVER !!!!

er, is WackoLover happy, or :mad:!!!! :D:D:D

Like I said, you like that username!!! Now, thank me for not changing it back when ever you beg me to!!! :D:D:D

Or can I change your username to Wacko Jacko, or how about Michael Jackson, or even better...'I Love Michael Jackson'!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: You're nuts, Freedy Mercury sucked, I was in high school when that loser came on the scene, he sucks just like Boston sucked, like Supertramp sucked, like Elton John sucked, like the Bee Gees sucked and like Wacko Jacko sucks. !!!!!

You can't compare any singer with Robert Plant, not even Elvis !!!

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCM88LhoW0"]I hate Axl Rose, but even he is better than your baby Reddie Freddie !!! [/URL]

Haha, no. Present actual proof of why he's better. That isn't YouTube videos.

Posted by WackoHater

Anyone who thinks a pop/opera singer is better than Robert Plant is not worth "proving" anything to.

Next you will say Maria Carey is still hot when her career has gone to selling perfume and being a vain *****.

I know, Britney is hotter than Shakira too !!!
:rolleyes:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Britney is way hotter than Shakira! Maria Carey is even hoter!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: Anyone who thinks a pop/opera singer is better than Robert Plant is not worth "proving" anything to.

Opera is harder to sing than the style of music that Robert Plant sings, which is why Robert Plant can't sing opera. Opera singers usually requires years of training before they can sing properly. Freddie Mercury can sing anything Plant can sing because Queen has an assortment of hard rock and heavy metal songs. He's shown more vocal range and vocal control than Plant. You don't actually know anything about music.

Posted by WackoHater

You're the one who knows nothing, Freddie Mercury is not a factor in rock music, he is a factor in gay music.

Posted by Omni

Haha, you're proving my point. You know nothing about music.

Posted by WackoHater

The only point you have is the one at the top of your dunce cap !!!

Believe me, when Queen came out we use to laugh at their bullllshiiitt in the 70's kid.

Their pop music BS sucked, we are the champions and that fat bottomed girls filth.

Next you will be telling us Freddy is better than Steven Tyler !!!

There are 100 bands better than Queen, in fact they have a few musicians in the band that are alright, but bands like Aerosmith, Rush, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Robin Trower, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Who are Rock legends, Queen is a pop band for the far out of the world, believe me, they were a MAJOR JOKE IN THE 70'S JUST LIKE HEART WAS AND STILL IS and rock fans paid zero attention to their asses back then.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: [B]There are 100 bands better than Queen, like Rush Limbaugh.

:eek: Have you seen da light!!!! :eek: :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, get your doctor to readjust your script, all those pills you are on are ruining your mind. :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's about time you join us 'neo-nazie Republicans' and see da light!!!! Oh, Rush Limbaugh in on right now!!! Turn on your radio!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: The only point you have is the one at the top of your dunce cap !!!

Believe me, when Queen came out we use to laugh at their bullllshiiitt in the 70's kid.

Their pop music BS sucked, we are the champions and that fat bottomed girls filth.

Next you will be telling us Freddy is better than Steven Tyler !!!

There are 100 bands better than Queen, in fact they have a few musicians in the band that are alright, but bands like Aerosmith, Rush, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Allman Brothers, Jimi Hendrix, Robin Trower, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Who are Rock legends, Queen is a pop band for the far out of the world, believe me, they were a MAJOR JOKE IN THE 70'S JUST LIKE HEART WAS AND STILL IS and rock fans paid zero attention to their asses back then.

How come Queen has more time on the charts than any of the bands you mentioned?

How come Freddie Mercury's estate earns more money than most songwriters who are still alive, including Robert Plant?

How come all random international phone polls to determine the world's favorite song have come back with either "Bohemian Rhapsody" or "We Are the Champions" as the highest selected song?

How come you like male genitalia?

How come you like Shakira if you think pop music is bad?

Why do you think Queen is a pop group?

Why would Robert Plant perform at a Freddie Mercury tribute concert if he didn't admire Freddie Mercury's work?

How come Roger Daltrey and Robert Plant have said in interviews that Freddie Mercury is the greatest rock singer of their era?

I could go on, but you'll never correctly answer any of these questions so it's pointless. You can even look up this information if you think it's incorrect.

Posted by Roger Smith

I like Journey.

Posted by WackoHater

You are full of **** moron !!!

Show me the sources of your outrageous fabricated lunacy numb nuts, provide links to the referenced bullll**** in your idiotic posts !!!

Freddie Mercury sucks, always did suck, I can't even stand to watch that clowns shiiittt, like I said, there are fools that think Heart is a legendary band also !!!! :p:

The best Queen ever sounded was when Robert Plant did a few numbers with them, you are lost in your own little Elton John world.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WackoLover: You are full of **** moron !!!

Show me the sources of your outrageous fabricated lunacy numb nuts, provide links to the referenced bullll**** in your idiotic posts !!!

Freddie Mercury sucks, always did suck, I can't even stand to watch that clowns shiiittt, like I said, there are fools that think Heart is a legendary band also !!!! :p:

The best Queen ever sounded was when Robert Plant did a few numbers with them, you are lost in your own little Elton John world.

Every repost of a repost is a repost.

Posted by Omni

I like how he's confessing his love of Jesse Smith here, but trying to act like gays can't make good music.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Queen: I like how he's confessing his love of Jesse Smith here, but trying to act like gays can't make good music.

Eh, same old bull**** everyday. Gets old fast ya?

Posted by Omni

Of course it does. We need more variety around here.

Posted by WackoHater

NO, we need you to stay in your blog, we don't need your BS lunacy that you can't back up with facts OmniTroll.

Now show me if Queen sold more albums than any one of the groups I mentioned, let's see if you can do that, let's see if you can even tell us their top selling album and how many hit number 1 on the album charts.

PS: Yeah, George Michael and Wacko Jacko are great man, right along with Freddie and Ann Wilson of Heart !!! :rolleyes: :p:

PPS: I'm not the one kissing JDB's arse, that's you OmniTroll.

Posted by Omni

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_(band)#Historical_success

They're also the only band to be in the Songwriter's Hall of Fame, and no members of Led Zeppelin are in there. Not to mention their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and, of course, their place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Oh, and unlike Led Zeppelin, they've never gotten sued for plagiarism of old blues songs and music by other artists: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_zeppelin#Allegations_of_plagiarism

Posted by WackoHater

LOL, Songwriters hall of fame !!! :p:

That's all you got man ??? :eek: :p:

Now address my questions and quit sidestepping them !!

All of Zeppelin's albums hit number 1, ALL.

How many of Queen's albums hit number 1 ???

Posted by TimeSkipz

MOAR Drama

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: LOL, Songwriters hall of fame !!! :p:

That's all you got man ??? :eek: :p:

Now address my questions and quit sidestepping them !!

All of Zeppelin's albums hit number 1, ALL.

How many of Queen's albums hit number 1 ???

A Night at the Opera, A Day at the Races, The Game, A Kind of Magic, The Miracle and Innuendo. Their Greatest Hits has also sold more than any Led Zeppelin album. They don't have as high on the album charts, but their single chart time is a record. Led Zeppelin doesn't have a record for albums or singles, because the Beatles have more number one songs and albums than them, which makes them a better band by your rules. Queen has more world records than Led Zeppelin.

Like I said, Freddie Mercury also earns more money from sales of albums dead than Robert Plant does alive.

Posted by Omni

Oh, I forgot that Queen's performance at Live Aid 1985 was watched more on TV and got a bigger response from fans than Led Zeppelin's set, and that it was voted the best live performance ever.

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Led_zeppelin#Allegations_of_plagiarism"]Not to mention that you're ignoring Led Zeppelin's plagiarism of other artist's music, something that Queen never did.[/URL]

Queen didn't steal music written by other bands. Not to mention that Led Zeppelin's members haven't each written a number one song like the members of Queen.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Queen: A Night at the Opera, A Day at the Races, The Game, A Kind of Magic, The Miracle and Innuendo. Their Greatest Hits has also sold more than any Led Zeppelin album. They don't have as high on the album charts, but their single chart time is a record. Led Zeppelin doesn't have a record for albums or singles, because the Beatles have more number one songs and albums than them, which makes them a better band by your rules. Queen has more world records than Led Zeppelin.

Like I said, Freddie Mercury also earns more money from sales of albums dead than Robert Plant does alive.

You are a major joke, a dreamer and a fabricator of lunacy !!!! :p:

Show your sources, I can show mine !!!!

You have none, period, end of story !!!

See if Queen is anywhere on the list of top acts man, I can't seem to even find them on most of the official lists.

http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata.php?table=tblTopArt

http://www.riaa.com/goldandplatinumdata.php?table=tblTop100

Posted by Omni

Probably because you're looking up a list solely based on sales in the United States, idiot. Other countries buy music, too.

Posted by WackoHater

LOL man, you will try to weasel your way into getting folks to believe your lies and fabrications any way possible. :p:

I was in the music scene when your hero's broke out, I know what they are, you can try to build and keep the cult going forever, but they were not shiiitt in the 70's and they certainly are not anything today but a cult.

They did sound half decent for sure in that one song Robert Plant did with them though.
:eek:

Queen is over hyped by people like you, so was Wacko Jacko in his so called hay day!!

Posted by mis0

I've read the last few posts, and I'll just sum up the expression on my face with a car macro:

[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/7wr60pk.png[/IMG]

Posted by WackoHater

Please explain what the hell O_o actually means for us know nothings !!!

Posted by mis0

It's two eyes wide open, and otherwise an expressionless face. It's basically shock. After seeing all of this music stuff, I was pretty O_O

And if you notice, the little Honda Today has the same look about it.

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, it is a real shock to see QueenyTroll get smashed while defending his favorite band !!! :rolleyes:

Posted by mis0

I'm actually just suprised at how much people care about music. Eww.

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: Yeah, it is a real shock to see QueenyTroll get smashed while defending his favorite band !!! :rolleyes:

In addition to the fact that Queen's sales outside the US are much higher than Led Zeppelin's, you didn't address the fact that Led Zeppelin plagiarized music from other artists. You lose.

Posted by WackoHater

You are a nut, Led Zeppelin is the world's top act, PERIOD, END OF STORY !!!

They are the world's most bootlegged band for 30 years kid, their bootlegged material is the hottest selling music for the last 3 decades outselling all acts in existence.

You are truly lost and are simply forum trolling QueenyTroll.

Posted by Omni

The highest selling band ever is The Beatles.

Posted by Omni

Britney Spears has sold more 30 million albums than Shakira, so she's automatically a better artist.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting mis0: I'm actually just suprised at how much people care about music. Eww.

Quoting Queen: Britney Spears has sold more 30 million albums than Shakira, so she's automatically a better artist.

A car without music? Bleh

And lol

Posted by WackoHater

Led Zeppelin will pass up everyone in the end in official record sales.

You missed what I said, I said Led Zeppelin is the MOST BOOTLEGGED MUSIC IN HISTORY meaning it is in the highest demand.

Shakira will pass all female artists and female bands in the end also like they were standing still, she already is the largest live concert draw in the world for female artists.

Posted by Omni

Show me proof that they're the most bootlegged band and I'll believe it.

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, they have been the most bootlegged music since 1968 !!!

All their live shows are taped or filmed by fans and hundreds of sound board quality live concerts and audience taped shows are circulated on the black market for decades.

Posted by Omni

Show me proof.

Posted by WackoHater

How about I kick you in the arse ??? !!

Anyone that knows Rock Music and the music business in general and folks who have been around for a while (since the early 70's) understands this fact as common knowledge.

Go read some Guitar World or old issues of Rolling Stone.

Now go troll somewhere else and quit bothering me with your lunacy and unending trolling !!!

Posted by Omni

No proof? I thought so.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Britney is way hotter than Shakira! Maria Carey is even hoter!!! :D:D:D:D:D

You want to die an early death Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: A car without music? Bleh

Clearly you've never heard the symphony that is a Ferrari 4.3 litre V8 engine being taken to the redline. A proper car supplies its own soundtrack.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting mis0: Clearly you've never heard the symphony that is a Ferrari 4.3 litre V8 engine being taken to the redline. A proper car supplies its own soundtrack.

That statement reeks of eeriness.

Posted by mis0

spoilers: BEEP BEEP I'M A JEEP

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: You want to die an early death Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* You're all talk and no action, remember!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You're banned unless I am given full admin. powers here !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: You're banned unless I am given full admin. powers here !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:yawn:

You're all talk and no action, WackoLover!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]your buddy wackolover is about as bright as a burnt out light bulb[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, have compassion 4 da freak!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

lol, cant you make up your mind?

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, who'z side are you on!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, go over to da video game forum and make dis thread!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Changed your name, eh? It kind of scares me that Jesse will do that without forewarning....

Posted by junior senior

OMG I WAS LISTENING TO THIS THISMORNING AND I HAD IT STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY UP UNTIL I JUST SAW THIS THREAD!!!! :) :) :) :)

Posted by avalanch

Are you asking if I had a name change? I didn't have one but wackohater had his changed to wackolover.

[quote=Kendra, Warrior Babe;806048]Changed your name, eh? It kind of scares me that Jesse will do that without forewarning....

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

No, I was talking about Wackohater/Lover.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He wasn't even serious when he requested that name. So when he became normal again, aka..:mad: instead of :), I changed his name, to make him..:mad:!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith:

You're all talk and no action, WackoLover!!!! :D:D:D:D

Is that right Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell ?????
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Dexter

... and I didn't even care because, like Altinure once said to me, 'he's nothing but white-trash anyway.'

Posted by Omni

Who's nothing but white trash?

Posted by junior senior

lol
junior senior is better than shakira amirite

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: OMG I WAS LISTENING TO THIS THISMORNING AND I HAD IT STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY UP UNTIL I JUST SAW THIS THREAD!!!! :) :) :) :)

Yeah, but it was never as good as this performance, you can bet your life on that !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toGxiz8AxCU

And quit using that small crappy font and size when you post !!!! :mad:

Did you ever wonder why no one bothers to read most of your posts before ??

Now you know why !!!

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Yellow"]Because stupid people use stupid small fonts in stupid colors !![/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover:
Is that right Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell ?????
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

*yawn* All I'll have to do it send you mail, and create another account...a few times, and you'll unban me, just like you always do!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Sounds like IP ban time to me !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

Quoting WackoLover: Sounds like IP ban time to me !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

For you, maybe. :D :D :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* I know how to get around that!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Heres his way around it.
[quote]Bah!!! Hunt for a proxy, create another account and start driving him insane. When he bans you again...hunt for another proxy and rince and repeat!!!!

gah!!!! How do I get him to hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

shut up

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting avalanch: Heres his way around it.

grrrr!!!!!!!!!!! Don't tell him that!!!!!!! He's not supposed to know how I get back in when IP banned!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]One day when I find you, I'm going to hang you from a giant hardwood tree Son !!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Dexter

There's enough to go around, so as long as you keep your chin up, you should be fine.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Then how did I just register and make some annoying worthless *yawn* posts!!! :D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

i just ate a stick of butter

Posted by avalanch

LOL wth?
[quote=JUNIOR SENIOR;807587]i just ate a stick of butter

Posted by junior senior

i did

Posted by WackoHater

It did not make you any smarter in any wise Son !!!! :p:

Posted by junior senior

why do you capitalize random words?

Posted by avalanch

At least he can still spell better than you can. HINT: replace "wise" with "way"

[quote=WackoLover;809117]It did not make you any smarter in any wise Son !!!! :p:

Posted by junior senior

I also ate a container of cream cheese today, too.