Opinions on Classic controller?

Posted by Malevolence

I noticed the Classic controller was only 20 dollars, half of an actual Wiimote, and 1/3 of the Wiimote + Nunchuk. I actually think at second glance it would be an interesting controller to play Brawl with, and possibly Guilty Gear Accent Core if I decide to keep it. What are your opinions on it? How often do you use it with Wii games? Is it comfortable (I know it's like a SNES controller so I can imagine for those who played SNES it's no different.)? I already have Gamecube controllers, and for most 2p-4p games you can also use the GC controller, so is it worth the buy?

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802563

Thanks.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Its worth it to have at least one because some games you can use the wii mote and nunchuck or the classic controller but not the gamecube controler so if you get tired you can switch to classic.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I don't like the way it feels to play N64 games like Sin and Punishment, but that's really my only complaint. If you plan on getting many VC games, then you I'd recommend investing in two of the classic controllers for those multiplayer games. I think it's great for the more old school games and gamers.

Posted by Speedfreak

It's delicious for SNES and Mega Drive games. It's good for NES games unless you're playing any 2D Mario game, the run and jump buttons are put in a weird position and you can't switch them.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Good for 2D games, but the GAMECUBE controller is king for 3D titles.

Posted by muffla

im still unsure if i wanna buy the classic controler, i dont have any arcade titles yet but im gonna buy some classics soon.

Posted by junior senior

it's good, i don't have a wireless gamecube controller so I'd have to sit on the floor and play, with the classic controller i can actually sit on my bed and play. Plus, some games can only be played with the classic controller.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's all right, it gets the job done and looks pretty decent. Not the most comfortable controller I've held, nor the best. But the price makes up for it, especially when compared to other controllers like the 360 where it cots as much as a game.