I just sent Nintendo a message...

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Well I just sent Nintendo a message asking them what characters are on Brawl. I wonder what they will say. Probabilly something like, "We can not realese this info." Ill tell you what happens.

Posted by Malevolence

I'm rather sure they won't even reply, or send an automatic message.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah dude, just wait like everyone else for the full release. It's only like what....A month away?

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Roger Smith: Yeah dude, just wait like everyone else for the full release. It's only like what....A month away?

12 days. I suppose a nice little birthday present for myself will be all the Brawl leaks from the Japanese release. The 24th.

Posted by Roger Smith

Guess so.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

They should actually respond. If I recall correctly Nintendo makes a good habit of responding to emails. They won't tell you anything, obviously, and for all I know could just be copy pasta, but they're pretty personalized and kind sounding. Reminds me of the days where you could call up Nintendo and talk to them endlessly and no matter what they'd always be incredibly nice.

memoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies

Posted by Ant

"Dear Zelda_Guy, we're trying run a ****ing business here. With little ****s like you constantly feeling the need to pester us, it ends up bad for the both of us. Wasted resources on our end, and you looking like a dumbass.

Love, Nintendo"

Quoted post: Love, Nintendo"

See? Kind!

Posted by Zelda_Guy

ya but in 2003 i sent thema message asking what their next game system is and they sent a message sying the DS and everything including some games for it.

Posted by maian

That was probably when everybody already knew about it.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, they're not going to reply back saying "well, we'll tell you all our secrets, but only if you PROMISE not to tell anyone else."

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Reminds me of the days where you could call up Nintendo and talk to them endlessly and no matter what they'd always be incredibly nice.

memoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies

Did you ever call them and WHAT DID YOU TALK ABOUT?

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Ok I just got the message back. I don't want to open it up again but it said go to smashbros.com to find out about the info.

Posted by maian

isnt that the site where they have the entire roster?

Quoted post: Did you ever call them and WHAT DID YOU TALK ABOUT?

What kid didn't. And it was mainly a number you'd call to help you with game secrets and walkthroughs and ****. They'd tell you everything you'd need to know to get past any game on a Nintendo console. Then if you wanted to shoot the **** with them they'd actually stay on the line and talk.

good times

Posted by Zelda_Guy

o ya i remember calling them when i got my gameboy color when i was like 4 or 5. why can't nintendo be like that these days?