NO SHOWER

Posted by Ant

What's the longest you've gone without a shower?

I think personally the longest I've gone is about a week or so. This was back in the day when I was 12 or so. Was over visiting cousins so I didn't really give a **** what strangers thought of my appearance and was too busy playing the vidja game so the thought of taking a shower never really occurred to me.

In recent years though, the longest I've gone is about 3 days, I think. After that I can start to smell myself...which is a pretty bad sign...:-D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wow, that last sentence was pretty much what I was going to post. So much ballz sweat.

Posted by The Judge

6 months.

I'm not lying. I washed my face and all that, but never hopped in a shower to clean my body. Just...didn't feel like it. This was a long time ago, of course.

Posted by Ant

what he neglected to mention is how he would lick himself clean much like that of a cat.

Posted by The Judge

Anthony got it right. I am some sort of stupid animal.

Posted by Ant

he eventually grew to love the taste of ball sweat.

Posted by The Judge

And now I don't shower at all!

Posted by Stalolin

uh, a week

i should probably shower today

Posted by Ant

yeah I'm going on three now. first day skipped because I was late for work. 2nd cause I was off. and so far today I just haven't felt like it. though I probably will. :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

oh ***, I like to shower twice per day. Longest I've gone was three days because I was mega sicker than usual.

i do not have ocd

Posted by mis0

About a week, and that was because I was so sick I couldn't leave bed. Otherwise, it's daily for me.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Probably about five days. Usually happens over the summer when I have no school or job and I'm playing Halo for 14 hours a day.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I shower daily.

But then again I'm not a ****bag :D

Posted by Slade

Longest I've gone without a shower since I was little is like two weeks during a really long canoe trip. Idk, does bathing in a river or lake count?

Posted by Ant

I'd say yes.

does bathing in a sewer count?

Posted by The Judge

I'd say yes. Otherwise I've got a 21 year record of not bathing. :/

Posted by Arcadios

A week when I was traveling down to Mexico this past summer.
Gawd awful since I started to smell like vomit mixed with alcohol. :(

Posted by Omni

2 days.

Posted by Stalolin

good news guys i just showered

Posted by Omni

The world is safe.

Posted by The Judge

Well, I win the gross contest.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

3 weeks-ish. Back when I wasn't going to school I was all like "WHAT'S THE POINT IN DOING ANYTHING ANY MORE?" so I didn't shower. Didn't leave the house either, so it didn't really matter.

Generated a nice aroma and I could style my hair without an gel or anything! It was like each strand was made of pipe cleaner.

those were the days... though I haven't showered in the past three days.

Posted by Ant

I actually like that part about the hair. :(

and yeah, I ended up showering today. sigh.

too bad there wasn't, like, an automatic shower system that didn't involve water or anything like that. you'd just step into this cubicle for a second and walk out and bam, completely clean.

too lazy to shower if I don't have to...

Posted by Ant

well if you aren't really going to impress anyone then why bother. not like the smell of my poop infested pants is going to really bother me.

That's my thinking. Waste of time and energy to shower. I could be, like, playing video games. Or even on the internet!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I wouldn't mind showering so much if I had short hair. Or no hair. It's the process of drying hair out that makes showering a biiiiiiitch.

Posted by Ant

yeaaaaaah. it's the hair that's the annoying part.

Yeah, pretty much. Though I wouldn't shower anyways.

Sometimes I'll just wash my hair over the tub so I don't have to do any of the soapin' bit. Saves me some time. And as long as the hair looks clean people just assume you're actually clean.

Posted by Ant

YUP! If I had shower'd the day before I'll do that. But if it's been two days and I haven't showered and have to go to work I'm taking that shower.

I used to do that in school. I also shower at night, otherwise my hair is way too fluffy. Over night your hair generates just enough grease for it to look good.

Posted by Ant

tangles

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

brushing tangles is so painful :(

I just grab it by the root to hold the hair in place than ****ing PUUUUUULL on the tangle with a brush. Since it doesn't pull at the scalp it doesn't hurt.

Posted by Ant

depends on how much I got. though I'm a MAN and not some fag with long girl hair like some idiot fag who has long hair that would know USEFUL knowledge like that. OKAY!?

you can do it just fine with relatively short hair. Or just do, like, short hard brush strokes. It gets the tangles out faster and in the end doesn't hurt as much.

Posted by mis0

Avoiding tangles is the best way to go. Use good shampoo and conditioner, and then blow dry your hair. It'll look, feel, and smell good.

Posted by Slade

I might try the blow dryer bit sometime soon. My hair's super thick and it dries all nasty right now. UGH curls

Posted by cool gamer dad

Man, I couldn't imagine going for more than a day without a shower now. <3 hot water, <3 soap, <3 smelling like pretty flowers. I have a "shower, then coffee" weekend ritual! I've been taking two a day lately.

Posted by The Judge

I have short hair.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Slade: I might try the blow dryer bit sometime soon. My hair's super thick and it dries all nasty right now. UGH curls

If you've got curly hair, using a blow dryer may massively volumize your hair.

Posted by Slade

I think "wavy" describes it better. idk

Posted by Ant

HIGH FIVE MY WAVY BROTHER!

Posted by Slade

too slow

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I didn't shower today, and I can feel the sweat all over me. **** ****

Posted by Crazy K

The longest I've went would probably be like a week when I was younger. As I'm older; I believe I went a few days without a shower when I was sick with the flu.

Posted by Slade

Quoting The X: I didn't shower today, and I can feel the sweat all over me. **** ****

Sweaty from all that shootan, huh? sittan... and shootan

Posted by Ant

I just got out of the shower :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Slade;804585]Sweaty from all that shootan, huh? sittan... and shootansittan and fightan mostly. Don't have any good shootan to play right now, or for a while... :(

Posted by Slade

Quoting The X: shootan and shootan mostly. Don't have any shootan shootan to play shootan shootan, or for a shootan... shootan

this is how I read all your posts.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

shoot the **** up, man

Posted by Corrupt

Is it just me, or does getting brand new bodywash/shampoo/conditioner give you kind of a pleasANT feeling? Either way, I'm about to experience this firsthand in just a moment! Got another SSBM tournament coming up in a couple of hours; I HAVE TO FEEL MY BEST :o

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

How did it go?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Corrupt: Is it just me, or does getting brand new bodywash/shampoo/conditioner give you kind of a pleasANT feeling? Either way, I'm about to experience this firsthand in just a moment! Got another SSBM tournament coming up in a couple of hours; I HAVE TO FEEL MY BEST :o

Yeah, I kinda know what you mean with new shampoo.

Posted by maian

I'm running on my third month.

...No, but I typically take one every day. And if I don't get the chance to take one, I definitely try to at least wash my hair in the bath, which takes a couple minutes. This happens often when I wake up right before school starts. :cookie:

I'd rather be late for an important class than have nasty hair. :X

hate blow dryers, but it's impossible to dry my hair otherwise. Anything longer than neck length takes way too long with a towel or just letting it dry on its own.

Posted by The Judge

Roast in your long-haired Hell.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: hate blow dryers, but it's impossible to dry my hair otherwise. Anything longer than neck length takes way too long with a towel or just letting it dry on its own.

I usually let my hair air dry, unless I have to leave right away and it's -40 out. I have a special towel made out of microfibre that I put on for 5-10 minutes after towel drying my hair that absorbs a ton of water. It really helps. Leaving it on too long will leave you with static-y hair, though.

Posted by mis0

I just blow dry because it add a bit of volume which is nice when you've got pin-straight hair. It otherwise ends up looking a bit deflated.

Yeah, I have to blow dry it otherwise it looks terrible. Plus, in the end it's quicker than any other method.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting The X: How did it go?

The tournament? Had a great time, saw all kinds of familiar people, played plenty of friendlies (4x Captain Falcon extravaganza match, hell yeah), and got my *** handed to me (for the most part) by the "pro" players. Sure, it didn't help that I had only gotten three hours of sleep the night before, and by the time my matches came up I was about ready to fall asleep, but it was still really fun. Watching some of the best players in the states duke it out on the massive projector screen amidst all the heckling from various people (including myself) in the audience was great, and the 600+ people that packed the ballroom where it was held were all lively, positive, and friendly. There were also CS, Starcraft, Halo, and Guitar Hero/Rock Band tournaments as well, each stealing the spotlight on the projector when their finals came around. Great atmosphere, tons of fun, and I should really get some of you southwest smashers to come down to this next year, as I regret not doing it this year. :o And oh yeah, there was a pretty **** good Pikachu player from Simi by the name of Festizzio that was there... just thought I'd let you know~~~

Oh, and as for the shower? It was fucking amazing. That Blade body wash was unlike anything my olfactory nerves have ever experienced, let me tell you.

Posted by Slade

Wooooooooow.

Posted by Ant

Festizzio...interesting.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Slade: Wooooooooow.

Was that a "whoa, that sounds amazing and I want to go" kind of wow, or an "oh my god you are a colossal fucking nerd" kind of wow? :cool:

[quote=Ant]Festizzio...interesting.

Yeah, he also looked like a total pedophile, which is why I figured you guys might know him HAHAHAHAHA

But really, he was a nice guy and played one of the best Pikachus I've ever seen. Maybe you'll see him around one of these days; tall (at least 6'5"), blonde hair and moustache.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Corrupt: Was that a "whoa, that sounds amazing and I want to go" kind of wow, or an "oh my god you are a colossal fucking nerd" kind of wow? :cool:

Mostly that it sounds pretty awesome. What with the hueg screenz and multi-game partying hard that was going on.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hey did I ever tell you guys about the time I went to a Smash Bros tournament and got beaten in the semi-finals by a little kid playing Link? Yeah, ****ing good times.

Posted by Ant

didn't someone win some sort of mario statue? and it was a tourney with items on right? doesn't count.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Some items and some stages were turned off, and we were playing to win this:

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417CCNC0BEL._AA280_.jpg[/IMG]

totally worth it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Shame I got nothing. We could totally have won the team tournament if the barrel on Kongo Jungle hadn't spat me out. fuuuuck.

Posted by Ant

donkey=suck in every aspect of smash.

Posted by The Judge

I bought a pedometer yesterday and put it on. To my dismay, according to the numbers, the more I walk around, the more I like young girls. D:

I lol'd. Though an obvious joke it may be. Still chuckled good.

Posted by The Judge

Puns at their finest.

Posted by Ant

I thought you hated puns?

and I'm so not taking a shower today.

Posted by The Judge

Your breath smells like wet cock.

ah, the aroma of wet cock

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Your breath smells like wet cock.

is that another one of your puns?

Posted by The Judge

Unless you just ate a waterlogged rooster, then no.

wonder if rooster tastes any different than hen...

Posted by The Judge

Tastes more like cock.

THAT was a pun.

not that cock would have a particular taste anyways, unless it was unwashed.

Posted by The Judge

It'd probably taste just like any other part of the body, since it's just skin.

Which doesn't really have a taste. Not mine anyways. Unless we're talking about actually easting said skin...

Posted by The Judge

Nah. My skin tastes like dust.

Posted by junior senior

2 weeks
everyday in 2007 i showered and somedays it was 2 a day
once i fell asleep really early in july 2006 and i didn't shower, the next day i woke up and flipped the **** out and took two :(

Posted by Ant

that's surprising coming from you.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: It'd probably taste just like any other part of the body, since it's just skin.

On a 20/20 special, they talked about this guy who killed someone and ate all their parts. He drugged the other guy, then cut off the guy's dick so they could share it. He says something along the lines of it was a pain in the *** to cook, and was too tough and chewy anyways.

Aaaaaand today I:
went to class
played video games
slept for 3 hours
internet

Posted by WillisGreeny

...I'm going to bed now...thinking of how chewy penises are.

Second day in a row I slept over fifteen hours. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Ant

I PROBABLY won't take a shower today/tomorrow either. time will tell.