Perfect Dark

Posted by ZOSO

This Game is pretty sweet. Im not going to to say its THAT difficult, but i find it harder than the one for N64. this is a sweet game for the 360 though

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

you mean it's a **** game for the 360. and it wasn't that hard, unless being so bad you can't complete it counts for difficulty.

Posted by ZOSO

well, if you paid attention to what i actually wrote, i said it wasnt THAT DIFFICULT. but its harder than the n64 version. try reading the whole thing instead of selective reading just so you can give an ******* response

Calm down, buddy.

Posted by ZOSO

well for real man. but whatever

I just wanted another to reason to say the game sucked, not like it was anything against you.

Posted by Roger Smith

He's kidding. Vamp secretly hates you and your fanboy-ism.

Welcome to VGC! :cookie:

Posted by ZOSO

well thats good to know

Posted by Dexter

Perfect Dark for the 360 is horrible. I don't even like thinking about it. The 64 version was far better. Call of Duty 2 was a much better 360 FPS launch title.

I'll admit though, back when I didn't have Live, I'd play multiplayer with the bots and had a reasonably fun time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Thank *** I got it as a gift, because it sucked. I got about two-thirds of the way through, and it deleted my profile because of 'corruption'. THREE TIMES. The storyline sucked *** - no aliens, for a start. Jo Dark's dad was supposed to be the world's best bounty hunter, but he managed to get his *** kicked in every mission. When the cutscene rolled that had Jo flying a gunship while screaming 'DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!', I knew the game had hit rock bottom. I got more entertainment out of the accompanying comic book and DVD than I did from the actual game.

Didn't feel it was worth revisiting - only ever got 30G from the whole thing. 10G for beating the entire game? Naaaaaaa.