Rented Transformers today.

Posted by Roger Smith

It was epic. Too much human camera time though. Hopefully that will be fixed in the 09' sequel.

I demand the rest of this thread be flooded with praise.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[SIZE=5]PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][SIZE=5] PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE[/SIZE][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

praise: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=24146&highlight=transformers

Posted by Bebop

Transformers was crap.

Posted by Xero

^I thought the animation was spectacular

Posted by Panic!

I only watched it (previously not being a fan of Transformers) because I like Shia LaBeouf as an actor, but the movie ended up being really, really good.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Bebop's just upset because he bought a shity Camero from a used car lot; and it ended up just being an average, everyday intergalactic piece of shit.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Retropusso: I only watched it (previously not being a fan of Transformers) because I like Shia LaBeouf as an actor, but the movie ended up being really, really good.

That's a ****ty reason to watch Transformers. Shia isn't really that good an actor, IMO anyway.

Didn't know there was a official Transformers thread. The movie deserves multiple threads anyway.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I haven't seen it yet. Maaybe someday, if I think it's worth my time.

Posted by Roger Smith

lol you thought Creed was worth your time. We all know how that ended.

Transformers is worth the time.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: The movie deserves multiple threads anyway.

There's, like, four.

Posted by Roger Smith

Hey, that's just awsome.

Posted by Dexter

Great film. Love the spin-cam method that Bay uses oh so well.

Posted by Zeta

YOU'VE FAILED ME YET AGAIN, STARSCREAM!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter;803610]Great film. Love the spin-cam method that Bay uses oh so well.
Wasn't that method abused in House of the Dead? Hey, there's a film idea Bay can do. Tutoring Uwe Boll's in the art of directing.

Posted by Crazy K

I liked it. I'm not even a fan of the Transformer cartoon series, but I liked the movie a lot.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Tyler Durden: Bebop's just upset because he bought a shity Camero from a used car lot; and it ended up just being an average, everyday intergalactic piece of shit.

Normally I make a sarcastic remark about this type of thing but I'm just going to flat out say you have no wit by any startling scale.

Posted by Roger Smith

Chill out.

Posted by Xero

It's Bebop...

Posted by Shade

**** that movie was cool.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Roger Smith: lol you thought Creed was worth your time. We all know how that ended.

I didn't know whether it was worth my time or not. That's why I rented instead of buying.

Posted by Roger Smith

WTG.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Roger Smith: Chill out.

I am. What made you think I wasnt?