WTF!?

Posted by Oforia

I rarely waste my time on this site but everytime I do it is always slow as hell. Get a better server this one sucks. It's ludicrous and the thought of not upgrading is nonsensical.

Posted by Xero

Oh you naughty boy!

Posted by CrystalPain

lol get a new computer

Posted by Oforia

Get an education you mindless dolt. My computer has nothing to do with the server quality.

Posted by Omni

Quoting CrystalPain: lol get a new computer

lol get suicide

Posted by Panic!

I keep hearing people say that they are experiencing slowness with this site. I haven't had any problems since I came back. Maybe it was before.. or are people still having problems?

Posted by Stalolin

all of you people rock

this forum rocks

Posted by Oforia

Posted by Omni

That is about ten times as almost funny if you imagine it's about penis length.

Posted by Oforia

what else would it mean?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Retropusso: I keep hearing people say that they are experiencing slowness with this site. I haven't had any problems since I came back. Maybe it was before.. or are people still having problems?

Jesse made the page load faster again, but Oforia can pretty much slow down the forum whenever he feels like it.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Oforia;802918][IMG]http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8272/l920448fac95b48d1c2641cmq7.jpg[/IMG]

you're a ****wat now cut it out

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Stalolin: you're a ****wat now cut it out

:(

Posted by Roger Smith

Aren't you a little old to be banned?

Posted by Stalolin

He's suffering from teenage angst.

Leave him alone and he'll bother another forum.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Chris;802925]Jesse made the page load faster again, but Oforia can pretty much slow down the forum whenever he feels like it.

Oh, okay. Thanks :D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Oforia: I rarely waste my time on this site but everytime I do it is always slow as hell. Get a better server this one sucks. It's ludicrous and the thought of not upgrading is nonsensical.

Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell does not ban spam bots and thousands of them live on his server, some bot nets even have an apartment on JDB's server and stay there full time.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell does not ban spam bots and thousands of them live on his server, some bot nets even have an apartment on JDB's server and stay there full time.

grrrr!!!! It's more like sendmail, not SPAMers. :D That's showing up as being used a LOT!!! grrr!!!! er, Mr-Know-It-Nothing, teach me how to disable sendmail...where you can still receive mail through vBulletin!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, or in your case Dud !!!

You need to ban the IP's of spam bot networks, especially blacklisted open proxy IP's, then you may get back some of your BW.

Posted by Omni

Just kill yourself. It's easier if you really hate the place.

Posted by mis0

But suicide is usually such a messy endeavour. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone had to clean the spatter of blood and brains off of the walls of Wackoff's hovel?

Posted by Roger Smith

lol, oforia left.

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: But suicide is usually such a messy endeavour. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone had to clean the spatter of blood and brains off of the walls of Wackoff's hovel?

Nobody but his mother would be bothered. :D

Oh, and he could use cyanide. [spoiler]Don't try this at home, kids![/spoiler]