Peter Jackson's Halo (Halo: Chronicles)

Posted by Kit

According to Xbox 360 World magazine, It's been announced.

There isn't much about it. It's being developed by both Bungie and Wingnut (No idea who they are.), and it's set before Halo: CE.

Apparently it'll be released late this year, can't tell for sure.

Nothing much else about it, more will probably be told in a few months. Discuss.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wingnut is Jackson's company, the one that made the LotR movies. Anywho, think most of that was confirmed awhile ago. Or at least solid speculation.

Posted by Skitzo Control

But Jackson is currently working on The Hobbit, how the hell is he going to be working on Halo: Chronicles at the same time?

Probably because he doesn't have his fingers in absolutely every aspect of the game.

Posted by Dexter

I heard Alex Garland is writing the screenplay or something? That's good news but he doesn't seem like Halo material to me.

Posted by Kit

Got a little bit more information on this, It's going to be a 'third-person action/adventure shooter hybrid', about early skirmishes between ODSTs and the Covenant.

So that might mean that Master Chief won't be in it.

Posted by Skitzo Control

And Lukems from Bungie will be working on it with 'em. He left Bungie to make sure Halo is taken proper care of. :(

Posted by Pit

Quoting Kit: Got a little bit more information on this, It's going to be a 'third-person action/adventure shooter hybrid', about early skirmishes between ODSTs and the Covenant.

So that might mean that Master Chief won't be in it.

who cares, you'll probably play as another spartan II

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Skitzo Control: And Lukems from Bungie will be working on it with 'em. He left Bungie to make sure Halo is taken proper care of. :(

Didn't Frankie leave, too? Who the hell updates the Bungie website these days?

Quoted post: And Lukems from Bungie will be working on it with 'em. He left Bungie to make sure Halo is taken proper care of.

Well, if there's multiplayer it should at least be good with him backing it up I guess.