LoS cellphone spectacular!

Posted by Lord of Spam

BLURRY CELLPHONE PICS **** YEAH. Me, out of uniform. Maybe if I remember when I get back in a few hours i'll put up one of me in uniform, but until then you get to settle for civvy clothes.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/mirror-1.jpg[/IMG]

These next two I took a while back as a buddy and I were wandering around charleston trying to find something cool to do. This is folly beach, at around 10am. not pictured: awesome beachside bar where we ate lunch. When we walked in there was an old guy leaning inside a juke box fixing it, with a lit cig hanging from the corner of his mouth. the bartender was just starting up and was clearly hungover from the night before. it was a pretty cool place.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/follybeach.jpg[/IMG]

A church in downtown charleston. We went inside and wandered around, just to appreciate the architecture. It was actually quiet beatiful.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/postenlist/church.jpg[/IMG]

I took all of these with my cellphone. I've no idea why theres so much higher quality on the church picture.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, cellphones develop weird photos. That church photo is really something, though, and your fivehead's a hueg as ever.

Posted by The Judge

Good Jesus I never even realized how ****ing big your fivehead was until now.

Nice church.

Posted by Dexter

I was hoping for some dress blues.

Posted by The Judge

Freak

Posted by Dexter

I bet they look good on him. They would look horrid on me. I might go good with the working blues.

Posted by Omni

Nice beach picture.

Posted by Xero

I love the church picture.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, surprisingly good picture of the church. Beautiful fivehead too. The cellphone really accentuates its curves.

Posted by Slade

Glad you held up that cell phone, it makes it easier to determine the exact size of your glorious 5head. Also, I've never seen a cell pic as detailed as the church one.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, what phone is it? Is it longer than your fivehead?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Ah yes, typical militant-fivehead.. WTG LoS. That's a sweet beach shot.

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://www.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/samsungwafer.jpg

i havent really messed with the camera settings, so it might be automatically adjusting due to light or some ****.

Or, idk, maybe *** just wanted his house to look awesome? [spoiler]lawl jk[/spoiler]

Posted by Omni

It probably had the right lighting to match the capabilities of the phone camera. Which, of course, was God's doing.

Posted by Tyler Durden

God never controls photography, that's just crazy. You're crazy, that's Satan's doing, remember.. Satan supports vanity.

Posted by Lord of Spam

dogtags are teh hawt. you know you cant deny it. give in to it... begin fapping.

edit: no thats not a supernova occuring just off camera. its just a lamp.

Posted by Dexter

Silencers are a must have, too. More sneakiness. What's your blood type and show me you wearing your dixie cup. Show us how to wear the uniform.

Posted by muffla

I didnt kno you were in the army LoS. *** bless, and good luck.

in before "IT'S NOT THE ****ING ARMY I'M IN THE NAVY ****************EFNPIROGHB OICREOBOCMXEBNWFC"

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: in before "IT'S NOT THE ****ING ARMY I'M IN THE NAVY ****************EFNPIROGHB OICREOBOCMXEBNWFC"

Given who you're talking about, that was far too legible.

shoulda left out the apostrophes.

Posted by Lord of Spam

IT'S NOT THE ****ING ARMY I'M IN THE NAVY ****************EFNPIROGHB OICREOBOCMXEBNWFC

dixie cup sucks. The only reason I dont wear one here is that they're reserved for staff. But when I'm gonna grab one before I go home because they just look so much ****ing cooler.

Posted by Ant

it appears you lost weight. not that that's surprising. still.

Yeah, it does. Huh. Look a bit more buff too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Actually, my weight stayed the same. I did drop 4 inches off my waist size though. So yeah, less fat, more muscle. And thats with 12 hour days making me not want to work out much :D

Posted by Lord of Spam

dress blues. set picture quality to "fine" and its still poo looking. I'm thinking it has something to do with it being a mirror shot. not sure.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ahjahahahaha

If it wasn't for that hat, it would be a pretty cool uniform.

Posted by The Judge

Why did I lol when I saw that?

Good question, Derick.

Either way, the uniform looks nice and clean.

Posted by Ant

you look like a penis.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Why did I lol when I saw that?

Good question, Derick.

Either way, the uniform looks nice and clean.

well pressed, too. did it myself :3

Posted by The Judge

Ooh la la

it's amazing how much more of a faggot you look in a uniform than you do in regular clothes.

******* armyfag