Zero Punctuation

Posted by Arcadios

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation

Best ****ing reviewers out there.
I watched all his videos, not even playing let alone owning 95% of the games and yet each one left me a taste of satisfaction and funny.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

They're starting to dry out in terms of funny. His Galaxy review was just a rehash of the Super Paper Mario one, bar a few new jokes. ZP is in its element when it's about dissing ****ty games. Last few have been about blockbusters like SMG and Mass Effect.

Posted by Arcadios

Guitar Hero review made me **** bricks. :(
It was great.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Occasionally I'll check them out when I'm bored and remember they exist. Usually pretty funny but the novelty isn't always there.

Posted by Big Boss

Always keep an eye on his reviews. They've always been funny, especially if you've played the game he's reviewing.

Posted by muffla

i think that they are pretty good, i dont go to the site but whenever kotaku post them i watch them. the fear roast was pretty good tho. and i really liked the super mario galexy one

Posted by Ant

I thought most of them were alright. In the Galaxy one it seemed like he was really grabbing for straws though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Which is the main problem with some of them. It's really funny when the game is actually bad, but he's expected to be overly harsh, but he's reviewing objectively good games. So it's just not as funny when you're like "uh, that's not a big deal..."