what's the weirdest thing you've eaten?

Posted by darkwhispers

the reason i started this is to prove my friends wrong. i am sure that people have eaten weirder food combinations than: pancakes w/ haba

Posted by Panic!

I can't remember exactly what was in it, but my friend Adam made some weird concoction in lunch one day at school and I drank it when he was done. I ended up going to the nurse and throwing it back up within half an hour.

Posted by Moogs

Pig penis

Posted by Xero

Dill pickle flavoured chips. :p:

Posted by Phantom75230

Avocado Pie... tasted pretty good actually (My mom refuses to call it Guacamole on a pie crust)

Posted by Chrono

I ate something weird in the cafeteria line at college once. I have no idea what it was, and it tasted worse than it looked.

umm yippee I guess

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Apple flavoured crisps. ****ing disgusting.

Posted by Speedfreak

Horse. My mum told me it was salami. Bloody French.

Was actually alright, though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

women

ba dum tsh

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Chris;802519]Dill pickle flavoured chips. :p:

I remember those. I never see them anymore. They were pretty good.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Retropusso: I never see them anymore.

They're still on the market with Lays. Only the Dill pickle flavoured Crispers disappeared.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

idk apparently peanut butter, cheeze whiz and strawberry jam sandwiches are weird. So delicious.

Posted by S

Is the cheese whiz the acting meat product, or do you mix the three together?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Peanut butter and jam go on one piece of bread, cheez whiz on the other. Unless I'm only having one piece, then they all get mixed together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-9MfDR6lvw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbYx0fuoIwI&feature=related

Posted by neonmole

Salt sandwich

Posted by Skitzo Control

Soda Cracker pie and Rocky Mountain Oysters.

Oh, and I <3 Soylent Green.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Hmm..... where to start...

Peanut Butter, ham, mustard, and banana sandwich. And then I added some peppery nacho cheese because it needed to be a little zestier.

That, and I had chicken broth with apple sauce and guacamole once. But that was vomit-inducing, so I don't like counting it.

I've chugged an entire 28oz. bottle of maple syrup once, if that counts as weird.

Oh, and I ate a nickel for $5. Well.... $5.05 at the end of it all...

Posted by cool gamer dad

Beef tongue about four years ago when I was a meat man, I suppose. Actually, I'm not really sure it was tongue. I think they switched it out for the carne asada hoping whitey wouldn't notice because they were out. It was a pretty good taco though. Very interesting story! I was all "hey, that sounds pretty interesting!" so I ordered it.

Posted by Omni

I like to eat sandwiches that consist of Italian bread, pepperoni, yellow cheddar cheese, pepperoncini peppers and mustard. That's not that weird. It's also really good and I want one now just thinking of it.

I also had alligator once and I ate part of a shark.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Queen:
I also had alligator once and I ate part of a shark.

PETA has already dispatched it's agents.

Run.

Posted by Drudge Ravioli

[QUOTE=darkwhispers;802307]the reason i started this is to prove my friends wrong. i am sure that people have eaten weirder food combinations than: pancakes w/ haba

Posted by Shade

I lol'd.

All in a glass of water: sausage, ranch, mayonaise, mustard, ketchup, salt, bologna, lettuce, swiss cheese, and tofu.

Mmm.