This board is worthless and should be deleted.

Posted by Chrono

where is the administrator when you need him?

Posted by Roger Smith

GOOD TRY WACKOHATER. HIJACKING CHRONO'S NAME AND WHATNOT!

I'M ON TO YOUR SCHEME LITTLE MAN! :mad2:

Posted by Borealis

shut up wackohater

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Chrono: where is the administrator when you need him?

This is for real guys, I did not hijack this losers name !!!

Son, did Joe Momma drop you on your skull when she tripped over a crack in the sidewalk when you was a baby ???

See this thread for the answer on [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=20485"]what needs to be done with this Lunacy Forum boy[/URL] !!!

Posted by Borealis

shh

Posted by Chrono

hmmm I have a follower with a low IQ. go back to your worthless thread wackohater!

what is it? Looking Glass Road?

Posted by S

I actually quite like the board.

What's up, Chrono?

Posted by Chrono

nothing at all; I had a moment of boredom so I posted this useless thread for my personal entertainment.

Posted by Roger Smith

lol Chrono, remember that time I repped you in Sim Battle and you got all huffy and told me straight?

Good times.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: I did not hijack this losers name !!!

Son, did Joe Momma drop you on your skull when she tripped over a crack in the sidewalk when you was a baby ???

Um, dude, WHY are you bashing Chrono when he's on your side saying Wacko University should be deleted!!!! Heck, even if people were nice to you and agreed with what you posted, you would still bash them!!!!!! aka...we all might as well continue to drive you insane and have fun making you :mad:!!!! :D:D:D

Then again, we all know why you bash every one, even people that are on your side....*Read signature below.* :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Chrono: nothing at all; I had a moment of boredom so I posted this useless thread for my personal entertainment.

YOU ARE A MAJOR BORING MORON WHO IS [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=517606&postcount=1"]WAY TOO STUPID FOR WACKO UNIVERSITY[/URL] MEMBERS
:eek:

Posted by S

Quoting Roger Smith: lol Chrono, remember that time I repped you in Sim Battle and you got all huffy and told me straight?

Good times.

Chrono predates the reputation system, as you can tell by the rep. I believe you're thinking of Crono, the sim board moderator.

Posted by Roger Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by S

It's just a rule to keep the board's writing clean. Last thing we want is people adding their 2-cents onto the writing itself is all. It can be done somewhere more respectful.

ANYWAY, yeah that was Crono. Chrono predates even myself in sim battle.

Posted by Roger Smith

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Stalolin

CHRONO WAS ONCE A SUPER MOD WHY ARE WE ALL NOT BOWING TO HIS MIGHT

Posted by muffla

i agree with him to this board is useless just like wako hater\ lover

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Keep your mouths shut and all you Moronic idiots stay the hell out of Wacko University !!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WackoLover: [CENTER]Keep your mouths shut and all you Moronic idiots stay the hell out of Wacko University !!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

But if we all left, there would be no one to drive you insane!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Chrono

hmmm, Stalolin makes a good point.

Bow beneath my power of old, ye useless peons! Especially Roger, for confusing me with Crono.

hi Jesse.

wait.. are Jesse and Roger related? brothers? sisters? father - son? If so, who is Jesse's wife?

crazy things happen while I am gone!!!

Posted by mis0

HEY JESSE WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DELETE MY POAST HUH?!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: [CENTER]Keep your mouths shut and all you Moronic idiots stay the hell out of Wacko University !!!!! [/CENTER]

But if we all left, there would be no one to drive you insane!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

er, you don't think we would listen to you, right!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoting Chrono: who is Jesse's wife?

Gah!!!!!!!!! What chick would want an annoying wacko like me!!!!!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: HEY JESSE WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DELETE MY POAST HUH?!

YOU'RE LUCKY JESSIE:jesse:DUMBBELL IS YOUR UNFAITHFUL LEADER, I WOULD DELETE YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT !!!! :p:

cRONO, you have not been gone long enough !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Omni

WackoHater, didn't you leave VGC?

Posted by avalanch

He thinks the word quit means leave for 2-3 days and then come back.

Posted by muffla

does anybody know what we did before wako hate joing vgc?

Posted by Jesse Smith

You guys tortured other n00bies!!!!!!!

Posted by Chrono

I miss Wings and Mojo

Posted by Roger Smith

REMINISCING ABOUT OLD MEMBERS? COUNT ME IN.

I remember back when we had the Messed Up People board. Me, Screenname and Zerostar would always hang out there.

We always posted in my Furby thread, which was the largest topic in MUP. Oh *** Jesse change Wack to Messed Up People for old time's sake :(

Posted by Chrono

Jesse make me a super moderator for old times' sake!

Posted by Roger Smith

Chrono, if you get modded change the Wacko name to Messed Up People!....For old time's sake of course!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER]Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell needs to [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=25380"]shut this dump down[/URL] !!! :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by Roger Smith

Wind blows.

Posted by Chrono

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Omni

He was probably Lunairetic.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Chrono: I miss Wings and Mojo

I THINK Wings is that WILLETH FOR MONTHS dude!!!

Quoting Roger Smith: Jesse change Wack to Messed Up People for old time's sake :(

er, I thought every one hated that name!! aka, hated being called a messed up person!!!!!

Quoting Chrono: Jesse make me a super moderator for old times' sake!

Modes, do I get da OK on this!!!! er, you would become active again, right!!!!!! No more [url=http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=8399419]loooong vacations[/url]!!!!!

Quoting Roger Smith: Chrono, if you get modded change the Wacko name to Messed Up People!....For old time's sake of course!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Mods can't change forum names!!!! Only me and hackers can!!!!!

Posted by Chrono

mmm sorry Jesse, I go back to college in Florida next week and that would mean no more posting. But I could do a week's worth of real hard moderating!

Posted by S

Yep, Lunairetic. I've been the mod of the Sim Board for a good two-three years. Recently I moved up to S-mod though, so my name isn't there anymore; but I do still mod it more heavily than any other place.

We've only crossed paths a few times but back when I was a newbie, you and a few other vets were all people talked about. I've still never seen any of your writing though, which is a shame.

And yeah, WILLETH FOR MONTHS is Wings. Mojo is MIA though, I think.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith:
er, I thought every one hated that name!! aka, hated being called a messed up person!!!!!

Mods can't change forum names!!!! Only me and hackers can!!!!!

Since when did everyone else's thoughts matter??

Mods can suggest name changes though.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Chrono: mmm sorry Jesse, I go back to college in Florida next week and that would mean no more posting. But I could do a week's worth of real hard moderating!

Thank ***, I hate idiotic and vain moderators, we already have a derelict administrator and a few dumb mod sidekicks, even JezzieBell sidekick trolls and arsekisser mod wanna bee's !!

Right OmniTroll ???
:p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: grrrrr, I will miss you, we need as many wackos here as possible, even JezzieBell sidekick trolls and arsekisser mod wanna bee's are needed here!!

Right OmniTroll ???
:p:

Are you on crack, or have you seen da light!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Poco

wutsup niggaz