BJ Moved

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I moved from Alabama and now live in Philadelphia. Anybody near here? It's cold as f*ck and the novelty of seeing snow wore out after 20 mins of driving in it. More BJ updates as he gives a crap.

<3

Posted by Omni

I used to live near you. I don't anymore. I don't like snow that much.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Snow is great, especially in small quantities. About 8" is perfect, just like my penis.:)

Posted by junior senior

i live in ny
come say hi

Posted by Shade

How could you not like snow? Crazy. Just crazy.

Posted by Panic!

I live in New Jersey. I know what you mean about the cold and the snow. It can be bothersome sometimes.. but mostly I love it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Have fun trying to find sweet tea. Apparently the northfags dont know what it is:cookie:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I love it when it's -50 out. LOVE SNOW

and uh, cool I guess. Why'd you move?

Posted by muffla

im up in ct, i fckin love the snow and have a boat right on long island sound (its about an hour away from my house but still freakin sweet)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

snow sucks. it's wet and cold and makes driving harder. Additionally I've heard it also likes penis, which makes it gay; because everybody knows snow is male.

Posted by Dexter

Snow rocks hardcore! Philadelphia sucks. Bad choice.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

I'm not a snow fan. I prefer it when there's just a light coating on the ground, so I can fishtail my van around corners and scare old ladies walking their dogs. And when school is closed due to snow, that's cool too. But, really, other than that, snow blows.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Dexter: Snow rocks hardcore! Philadelphia sucks. Bad choice.

alabama wasn't exactly the mecca of excitement, either

Posted by Lord of Spam

Have you tried to get sweet tea man? Let me know how that goes. I nearly shat my pants when I found out that it as almost impossible to find up north. Hell, even here in south carolina its like a 50/50shot whether its real sweet tea or not when you eat out.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Skitzo Control: Snow is great, especially in small quantities. About 8" is perfect, just like my penis.:)

alright, so according to this faulty syllogism, you're really self conscious about yourself

snow is great in small quantities
8" is a small quantity; your dick is 8"
your dick is a small quantity

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Lord of Spam: Have you tried to get sweet tea man? Let me know how that goes. I nearly shat my pants when I found out that it as almost impossible to find up north. Hell, even here in south carolina its like a 50/50shot whether its real sweet tea or not when you eat out.

What do you mean real sweet tea? Only sweet tea I know is the Arizona kind...

Posted by NES Queen

Spammy thinks there's some type of magical tea out there which is superior to simply adding sugar in order to make it sweet. I say he lies, as no such drink is in existance.

BJ.... roughly 2.5 hours from me. I'd still buy you a drink at Connollys though if you felt adventurous to head into the city.