Iowa Caucus.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Leaving in about 30 minutes for the democratic caucus. I'll let ya all know how it goes... This is really the only thing Iowa is known for, politically.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Isn't teh democratic caucus in Iowa super ****ed up? Or is that the republican one. I know one of them is, I just don't know which.

Ron Paul rawks.

Posted by Shade

I hope Hillary humiliates herself.

Posted by maian

end womens suffrage lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

Results of my district: 3 Obama, 1 Clinton, 1 Edwards. That's the delaget distribution.

And yes, the democrats have a system that offers debate before finally voting... The media is making a huge deal about it, yet it really isn't that confusing.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[youtube=rhPxSm9Es0w]rhPxSm9Es0w[/youtube]

Mostly related.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Iowa Results:

Dem: Obama 1st, Edwards 2nd, Hillary 3rd.

Rep: Huckabee.

Posted by mis0

More like FUCKABEE if you ask me. I'm happy to see that Obama owned Hillary and Edwards.

Posted by Ant

anything but a *** ****ed smoker president

Posted by Fate

I've never wanted someone to be president so badly. Yay, Obama.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

I can live with Obama. Just no Clinton. In a perfect world, Edwards would be the Democratic nominee, he's clearly the sure winner. But name recognition right now means more than issues, apparently.
I like McCain winning New Hampshire. I'd vote for him, I trust him.

I just don't want Bush again (any republican except RP). And I definitely don't want Clinton again, either.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I actually felt kinda angry when I heard about Hillary winning the NH caucus... And I don't even live in Amerikkka. Wasn't Obama assured victory?

Posted by Fate

It's up in the air, now. I heard Nevada was next, but that's a red state last I checked. Hillary has a lot of red views so she might win it. :/

Posted by Ant

You're joking right? Hilary doesn't stand a chance in Nevada. She basically gave up on the state before it even started. And she is as far from "red views" as you could possibly get. Wow.

Posted by Fate

Reread. She has a lot of red views, not to say she's red or anything. Her most prominent blue shows when she supports women (etc.), but her red shows in public policy. Don't you "wow" me like you couldn't figure it out.

And NH was supposed to be won by Obama but Hillary won it by a little surprise. It seems like those two are going head to head in these caucuses and it's going by the way of unpredictable. I think by next month a lot of the voting takes place (probably about half the US) and we'll have a better idea of the candidates going to run for office.

Posted by Xenos

its mccain's fault obama last in nh

indies thought obama was going strong because of media hyping and voted for mccain instead because they thought he could use a little help

Posted by Ant

Quoting Fate: Reread. She has a lot of red views, not to say she's red or anything. Her most prominent blue shows when she supports women (etc.), but her red shows in public policy. Don't you "wow" me like you couldn't figure it out.

shut up. you meant what you meant and it meant what you meant and IT WAS WRONG MELISSA! IT WAS ****ING WRONG AND YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH IT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Posted by Borealis

What the **** is Iowa?

Posted by mis0

Corn and Nazis.