Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Posted by Arcadios

Pretty ****ing awesome game.
I'm not far into it but it really surprised me since it's so good. I decided to get this one because I remember as a kid I use to buy titles that look interesting frm the cover alone. Games no one else ever knew about like Toomba so I decided to do what I did ages ago. I don't regret it at all since the game requires for you to think about your situation and surroundings. It's kinda like Zelda but more cartoon-like and more about the puzzles than anything.

So far I've done 4 stages or so and kinda stuck on that one with the three objects in a closed temple. :(

Thoughts?

Posted by maian

I haven't played, but have heard great things about it. Isn't it a point and click, though? Never really been a fan of those.

Posted by Big Boss

This game stood out for me while reading the GameSpot 2008 awards. When I found out it was an adventure game for the Wii, and a great one at that, I really wanted to buy it. I'll surely be getting it sometime later, as I'm currently busy with other games.

The Wii is a great console to bring back the adventure genre for good. Hopefully we'll see something on it on the mature side down the road, like last gen's Indigo Prophecy.

Posted by maian

So, define adventure genre. How does this one play?