It's 2008

Posted by The Judge

This is the first day of the new year. I don't care if you live in some different time zone where it's not, or if you happen to read this at a later date, it's January 1st to me and that's all I care about. I've got a hangover from last night and I have to go to work tomorrow, which sucks hard. But I'm listening to the symphonic tracks of Vexx so who cares, right?

Now listen, every single one of you. Last year is 100% gone and will never happen again. We're on to a new range of possibilities, and we're all reborn at least just a little bit. It's time to make new friendships, learn new things, try new things out, and live new lives.

Don't stick around and do the exact same thing. Try new things! You don't want your life to end up stale and boring. Afterlife or not, you're only here once, so you might as well experience what this world has to offer before you leave it and go to whatever space world you think awaits you for devoting your life to otherworldly forces.

Keep some stuff about you if you want. Myself? I'm still obsessed over little girls, I still have no life, and am still making no improvements on myself. But that's not to say I'm not going to try to change things this year. Go dancing. Start a fire. Travel around and sing for money on the streets on weekends. Sell some of your stuff. Get in touch with people you haven't spoken to in years. LIVE.

Whatever. I hate everything. Odds are you probably haven't even read all the way down to this line. Go to Hell.

Posted by Linko_16

Wow, I think I really did just get inspired to do something new this year.

Maybe I'll learn to play an instrument. Write a story. Something like that.

Posted by maian

I actually want to...do stuff this year. 2007 has been a huge slacker year. I need to get my license, get good grades, get me a girl, finish off my Eagle Scout (lol), and meet some great new people. My current pack of friends is...weakening.

Anyway, yeah. I really want to accomplish things this year. Let's see what I can do.

Posted by s0ul

I was lying in bed on my laptop reading that, and after I finished I rotated so now my head's on the opposite side of the bed. Truly, this is a fresh experience.

Posted by Ant

man, this is what you did when you went home? faggot.

I plan on becoming the worlds fattest man.

Posted by The Judge

Not like I had anything better to do. I wanted to write something at least semi-inspiring so I wouldn't kill myself in a fit of rage.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge;800695]This is the first day of the new year. I don't care if you live in some different time zone where it's not, or if you happen to read this at a later date, it's January 1st to me and that's all I care about. I've got a hangover from last night and I have to go to work tomorrow, which sucks hard. But I'm listening to the symphonic tracks of Vexx so who cares, right?

Now listen, every single one of you. Last year is 100% gone and will never happen again. We're on to a new range of possibilities, and we're all reborn at least just a little bit. It's time to make new friendships, learn new things, try new things out, and live new lives.

Don't stick around and do the exact same thing. Try new things! You don't want your life to end up stale and boring. Afterlife or not, you're only here once, so you might as well experience what this world has to offer before you leave it and go to whatever space world you think awaits you for devoting your life to otherworldly forces.

Keep some stuff about you if you want. Myself? I'm still obsessed over little girls, I still have no life, and am still making no improvements on myself. But that's not to say I'm not going to try to change things this year. Go dancing. Start a fire. Travel around and sing for money on the streets on weekends. Sell some of your stuff. Get in touch with people you haven't spoken to in years. LIVE.

Whatever. I hate everything. Odds are you probably haven't even read all the way down to this line. Go to Hell.
Wait, what? You have a hangover? *****...I mean, you drink like a little *****. **** Tom Cruise.. Judge, you're not allowed to inspire anyone anymore, ever. Kill yourself, no, don't. Atleast kill your inner child.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Join the military; you'll have no choice BUT to do new things.

Wait... did that. ****.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I think I'll continue on this slow decline of antisociality. See where it takes me. Why start something new now when I have the whole of 2009 to do it?

Posted by Dexter

I'm going sky-diving in Oregon. I'm moving to the beach in San Diego. I'm going to play Super Smash with Corrupt, Ant, and Judge. I'm going to buy land in Florida.

Someone give me a few additions for my 2008 list.

Posted by maian

I just have to clear this up. TYLER DURDEN WHO ARE YOU

Posted by The Judge

Grave Wisdom.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sadistic Grin/Down the Sun

Judge doesn't know what he's talking about.

Posted by The Judge

That was it. I knew him, just forgot the name.

Posted by ExoXile

I've got a full year of stuff that I will do, too.

I'm getting a job, and hopefully two.
First of all I'll be bricklaying whenever I get the chance, and I'll try to get a simple warehouse one, too.

I need money to bring the gal back in may, I need money for us to actually do stuff, amusement parks, travel around the country, etc.

And the hard part will be the driver' license.
Urgh.

On top of that I have a $800 debt going on. :)

Full year for me. :D

Posted by Shade

Get driver's license and write a few stories.

Well, I'm out. Anyone got any good ideas?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;800912]Sadistic Grin/Down the Sun

Judge doesn't know what he's talking about.

Doesn't know what SHE'S talking about..*

[quote=The Judge;800914]That was it. I knew him, just forgot the name.

Hello Judge'ette.. when do we gets our anual conjugal visits?

[quote=Shade;800988]Get driver's license and write a few stories.

Well, I'm out. Anyone got any good ideas?
Write some crime noir, then totally trash it by creating a sociopathic thriller with a cliffhanger ending...Sylvester Stallone was in Cliffhanger. Not enough cliff hanging though, too much helicopter and John Lithgow.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Oh, for hell's sake, the new year is not some "fresh start" or "new beginning." It's not as if the new year gives you a new lease on life, you had the same opportunities last year as you do this year, except now you're a little bit older, a little closer to death, a whole lot more mistakes on your record, and (unless you're a complete loser) a little wiser.

Have another year. I hope you make it to see the next.:)

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Skitzo Control;801282]Oh, for hell's sake, the new year is not some "fresh start" or "new beginning."
Naw, you just get chance to make one.
And I guess it's just easier whenever a new year starts, Skitzo. :D

Posted by S

It's all in your head.

Posted by Ant

it's all in the hips.