The Punisher: War Zone.

Posted by Tyler Durden

So far, nada is the word on any teasers or trailers period.. But, we do however, get to learn about Frank destroying one of his greatest foes. JigSaw! And it's slated to be rated a very "hard R".

[URL="http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_13628.html"]Lexi Alexander Interview[/URL]

[IMG]http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/PunisherWarZone/punisherwarzone1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Bebop

Stephen Segal.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I noticed that too, B'..

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Bebop;800516]Stephen Segal.

That picture does kind of look like Steven Seagal. I must admit, it would be extremely brilliant if they casted Seagal as the Punisher.

Posted by Tyler Durden

No, Thomas Jane [URL="http://movies.ign.com/articles/788/788775p1.html"]refused[/URL] to do a sequel (old news). Geez omg, get your facts right K. Reason why, Jane is a pussy. He hates blood.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Or maybe because Punisher was an awful movie, so was the movie before that and Punisher 2 is guaranteed to be as bad if not worse.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

I heard they threw the old script out and started writing a new one to the best book ever made.

I picked this book up last week for 1 buck and it's better than any Punisher War Journal I have ever read.

stupidest ****ing comic ever

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

616 Punisher is a pussy of the highest degree. MAX Punisher tries too hard. I just hate the character in general. Imagine my rage when Punisher attempted to be Captain America.

Posted by Fate

Hell no. MAX Punisher is what made him awesome. A lot of people approve, and Quesada really likes it. He told Ennis, the writer, that he was confident in everything he could do with Frank Castle and pretty much let him control the series for as long as he wanted to. Ennis is the only reason I like The Punisher.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Fate;805937][COLOR=skyblue]Quesada really likes it.[/COLOR]
Quesada also really likes the idea of resetting 20 years of Spider-Man continuity with LOL MAGIC.

Posted by Fate

And it sells. Of course he likes it.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Quesada is, how you say, an aging toddler of mind. I couldn't even stand the fag's material when he was on board with Valiant.

Posted by Bebop

The first film didnt actually have much punishing. Fair enough they were developing him and doing the back story (a poor job at that) so it's fair to say the new film will fill the punish and punishing quota.

Posted by Tyler Durden

First trailer, up on [URL="http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/382367/punisher-war-zone/videos/punisher2_trailer_061008.html"]IGN.com[/URL]-

and a wiki on [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Stevenson_%28actor%29"]Ray Stevenson[/URL].

I don't know if that looks like **** or really good. I like the choice of the actor and the costume looks real good, but it could always be a very, very bad film like the last two. So I guess I'll reserve judgment.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Same here V'.
We have a long time to know which direction this can turn-

And if it's back down **** creek, then that should be three strikes- Punisher's out!!

Posted by Bebop

Meh looks ok.

Posted by Fate

Looks like dumb super-fun like Hitman was-- which I totally can watch since I liked that movie. I have higher hopes for this movie because this Punisher looks more honest and punishing. Maybe it's because I have a huge crush on Garth Ennis's rendition of Frank...

Looks less dumb than Hitman and more fun too. Not by a whole lot, but hey, better than Hitman.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Tango & Cash was better than Hitman-

Posted by Zaith

First I love the Punisher have loved the Punisher and will always love the Punisher and for me Tom Jane was the Punisher for me the reason Tom Jane left is because they took to long to do anything to do with the sequel He actually put on 60 pounds of muscle for the movie.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Zaith;856672]First I love the Punisher have loved the Punisher and will always love the Punisher and for me Tom Jane was the Punisher for me the reason Tom Jane left is because they took to long to do anything to do with the sequel He actually put on 60 pounds of muscle for the movie.

I seem to remember him *****ing about it otherwise-

[quote]Quint,

I

Posted by Zaith

First question how is he a pussy and second in there it doesn't give you the exact reason for him leaving which I read was because they took so long to get the script then rewrite and rewrite it again and get everyone on board that they needed. And it says on the front page that he's a pussy he doesn't like blood in the first punisher there was tons of blood he freaking kills a guy with a paper cutter it may not be rambo IV amount of blood but there is still quite a bit.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Zaith;856681]First question how is he a pussy and second in there it doesn't give you the exact reason for him leaving which I read was because they took so long to get the script then rewrite and rewrite it again and get everyone on board that they needed. And it says on the front page that he's a pussy he doesn't like blood in the first punisher there was tons of blood he freaking kills a guy with a paper cutter it may not be rambo IV amount of blood but there is still quite a bit.

When Thomas Jane first donned the role of Frank, he tried to push down the rating of the movie, thus also tried to push down the amount of violence and initial "gore factor". A pussy is always going to try and claim to make a film more acceptable for younger audiences. And sorry, but the REAL Punisher doesn't do for younger audiences. He'd make Rambo look like John Walsh..

Thomas Jane is a pussy, he allowed Samuel L. Jackson to die in Deep Blue Sea. That nigga survived a ****ing park full of dinosaurs only to be eaten by a mother ****in' shark on a mother ****in' island facility?!

Posted by Zaith

Yes because Tom Jane Wrote the movie

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well then, he's also a ****ty writer..

Posted by Zaith

That was Sarcasm

Posted by Tyler Durden

I know what sarcasm is, it lives at 1079 E My penis St.

Posted by Zaith

after making fun of me for being young your being really immature

Posted by Tyler Durden

Stop pushing Thomas Jane on us.. he's a horrible drug, tastes bad.

Tom Jane was a ****ty Punisher.

Posted by Zaith

Quoting Tyler Durden: Stop pushing Thomas Jane on us.. he's a horrible drug, tastes bad.

How does this even make sense I can't push him on you its already been done and over with I'm just saying don't attack a guy over something he couldn't control and you don't know 100% about

Posted by Tyler Durden

Just admit that you'd love nothing more, than to blow Thomas Jane-

and I'll leave you alone.. :cookie:

Posted by Zaith

Well then you'll never leave me alone be cause I would not blow Tomas Jane I liked him in the movie that could be just because I love the character of the Punisher so much I haven't really seen anything else he was in though he does the voice of one of my favorite game characters.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I'd say voice acting SHOULD BE his niche..

What game was that, btw?

The Punisher video game

Posted by Zaith

Gun he was Colten White. It was a western game

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;856727]The Punisher video game
Oh, riiiiiiiight-
totally overlooked it. Possibly because it sucked also.

Gun was lame..

Punisher game was actually pretty decent

Posted by Zaith

Well I like gun because I love the old westerns and that was the first thing that let me play that that I know of. And I have to say the punisher was pretty bad and really repetitive

Posted by Tyler Durden

Quoted post:
Punisher game was actually pretty decent

Yeah, but in the long run-
it wasn't what it should've been..

Posted by Zaith

well I think the problem was it was to long with out enough change in game play

Posted by Tyler Durden

Lack of weapons, tiresome missions, poor inventory (didn't feel very punishing).. and Nick Fury was more of a hinder than a help. I must've spent like $2 billion worth in munitions unloading into his *** during that Russian/rocket battle. Fury ****es me off so **** much.

Posted by Zaith

Yeah it could have been a much better but then again it is a comic book game and over the years they have tended to suck with a few acceptions

Posted by Tyler Durden

Honestly, I haven't picked up a Punisher issue since the mid 90's.

When he battled Batman, then went on to battle Spawn. That was it for me..

Posted by Zaith

I think that would turn out to be an interesting fight him verses batman

Posted by Tyler Durden

Some of his lesser known oneshots were actually somewhat impressive. Namely some of the Back to School Specials and annuals.

Dude drove a stryker through a crowded NY street and unloaded artillery into oncoming perps. Then in another issue, he used like 50 Webster's Distionaries to mock up a bullet proof vest, and took on a gang of Harlem's worst student body...Substitute style.

Posted by Old_Snake

I was just wondering, this isn't a direct sequel right? Isn't this a reboot similar to The Incredible Hulk?

Anyway, trailer looked ok, seems much more of what I would envision a Punisher movie to look like

Yeah, it has no connections to the other film. I should actually edit the title.

Posted by Old_Snake

That's what I was thinking I read. Seems this may very well become the treatment for some Marvel properties. First movie made enough money for a sequel, but wasn't popular by fans standard so reboot. I wonder if Daredevil is in queue for this treatment soon.

Daredevil wasn't that bad all things considered. Though it'd be a good reboot. If only so they could leave out Elektra. But yeah, definitely the route they're taking. Just look at Captain America.

Posted by Old_Snake

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about the earlier Captain America movie. That more or less deserves rebooting. I also didn't think Daredevil was that bad, but it seems a lot of people, especially fans of the comics and character, seem to hate it.

Seems to be a trend with me, I also liked the first Punisher and Hulk which everyone else seems to **** on consistently

Quoted post: I also didn't think Daredevil was that bad, but it seems a lot of people, especially fans of the comics and character, seem to hate it.

Cause've ben afflec and black kingpin.

Quoted post: Seems to be a trend with me, I also liked the first Punisher and Hulk which everyone else seems to **** on consistently

Probably because those movies actually sucked. The Hulk movie just gave us a Hulk we didn't care to see. The Punisher movie... idk, the punisher seemed like a pussy. That's all I remember.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;857037]Yeah, it has no connections to the other film. I should actually edit the title.
Edit it again, slave.. minus "The"..

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;857045]Daredevil wasn't that bad all things considered. Though it'd be a good reboot. If only so they could leave out Elektra. But yeah, definitely the route they're taking. Just look at Captain America.
Daredevil had some promise, it was just Ben Afleck's ****ty acting that turned me off. And, for the life of me I don't know why-
I just ****in' hate Colin Farrell..

Also to add, the Elektra spin-off was total garbage, just made Daredevil a tiny bit-more enjoyable.

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Probably because those movies actually sucked. The Hulk movie just gave us a Hulk we didn't care to see. The Punisher movie... idk, the punisher seemed like a pussy. That's all I remember.

I agree the Punisher was toned down considerably, but I didn't think the movie was a total turd, it was ok. Hulk was different, it wasn't a good Hulk movie, but overall I thought it was a decent, but very, very different take from Lee

Posted by Tyler Durden

[URL="http://www.worldsgreatesttoys.com/wgtBlog/category/film-television/"]It[/URL] has Ray Park in it, making love to some Cobra faces as Snake Eyes..

[IMG]http://www.worldsgreatesttoys.com/images/blog/movies/gijoe/snake.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Zaith

For everyone on here that Said Tom Jane is a pussy because he doesn't like blood needs to see the Mutant Chronicles, after going to the prescreening man is it awesome

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'll see it just because TITUS PULLO is the Punisher.

Director was fired because the movie was so terrible. Composer was also fired and the music is being replaced by heavy metal. Confirmed for ****.

Posted by Fate

Thanks for ****ing up the movie, *******s.

Posted by Tyler Durden

According to history, all Punisher flicks have been **** ups. So, nothing new there. Director was just doing his job at best..