Posted by CrystalPain

Happy new years to all!

Have fun and don't drink too much!

Posted by Stalolin

i am going to drink far too much

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

TOO ****ING EARLY FUUUUUUUUUCK

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you're not drinking too much, you're drinking too little.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Eight minutes to go. I'm home alone with my whisky and lemonade, watching Heroes. BEST WAY TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR AMIRITE GUYS

eight minutes? Wow, buddy.

Five hours and five minutes here. Way better.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

AND NOW IT'S NU YEAR. I think. I'm going by my laptop's time. I guess I should feel depressed that there isn't one to celebrate with, but I'm thinking of all the notable things I done this year.

You're celebrating with us. LOL

HAPPY NEW YEAR, X WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by Slade

8 hours to go here. Probably gonna spend the night playing Frontline and watching the New York ball drop on TV.

So, X... HOW DOES IT FEEL?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was away having a **** there, and ended up sitting on the toilet while a whole bunch of fireworks went off outside. Way more memorable way to start 08 than shaking hands and kissing a bunch of people I hardly know!

Posted by Slade

So it's going to be memorable? Yeah... you might wanna, you know, put spoiler tags there. It's not New Years for everyone yet.

SPOILERS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

though I already know this year is going to suck. 2009 will be even worse but 2010 will be awesome. 2011 will be decent and then we'll all be dead in 2012.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

2008 is probably going to be good for me until September, when I'll have to give up my ***-life to go to university. Plus, all the good games of 08 are Q1 and Q2. However, I do turn 18 this year, which in the UK is pretty much the 'you can finally do everything you want' age. JUST IN TIME FOR GTAIV'S RELEASE **** YEAH

university? you're going to drop out.

Posted by Xero

My parents are sleeping and I'm sitting in from of the TV, waiting for entertaining shows to keep me awaken until midnight.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;800282]university? you're going to drop out.I'd rather not go altogether. I really like how things are right now, but I guess a couple of pounds over minimum wage isn't going to allow me to buy a flat. ****

Posted by Omni

Someone should edit spoiler tags into this.

It'll probably be pretty cool. I didn't make any resolutions.

Posted by Ant

I'm stuck at work till 11. then after that, who knows. maybe get my drink on.

Posted by Arcadios

**** this, im going to bed

Posted by Dr. Rockso

I dont drink, im too ****ed up already.

HAPPY NEW YEARS, it was so fun ima turn my clock back a minute and experiance it all over again

Posted by Ant

Quoting Arcadios: **** this, im going to bed

so ronrey

oh hey, it's the new year.

Posted by Xero

:cool2:

Posted by cool gamer dad

I wish I was drunk and high. Happy New Years, VGC.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh man, same. Well, maybe just drunk. I'd probably die if I mixed both.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Posted by Kamek

Happy New Year from New York, the best place to be in the new year =].

Posted by mis0

Spent the evening with friends, we played a bunch of games and were noisy as hell. A decent start to 2k8, I guess. Didn't drink though. Maybe I'll have some for breakfast.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh, I drank. I drank right after work (still drinking right now, and it's 5am). Got off work a substantial amount of time earlier than expected. Had a few friends around. One of them drove us around town, from house party to house party. Also had a few female friends in the vehicle with us. Somehow ended up at Wal-Mart, I then; bought First Blood and First Blood II: Rambo. Now we're at my house filling in the new year with more booze and Rambo. No chicks though, we dropped them off, subsequently. They whined too much.

Posted by CrystalPain

Just woke up and it 9:25am
My gf woke me up... she its ****t
What a way to start the new years!
Hope everyone got home safe.

Posted by The Judge

I drank. It wasn't much, but it was far too much for me.

Posted by Shade

Watched Heroes while hanging out with friends, then went a dropped by a couple other houses. Went back to chillin with friends and got no sleep.

This year's gonna suck.

watched some planet of the apes cause it was on TV and then watch four episodes of Dexter while eating some seafood pastries. just how I like my new years.

Posted by Xero

Just got back in Montreal. My parents aren't home. I got the house for myself. I can relax on the first day of the year. Perfect. :cool:

Posted by CrystalPain

We had a pretty nice snow storm...
I hate snow storms
i always have to shovel

Love shoveling.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

My plastic pink shovel is my best friend.