Prepair for chaos!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Tonight the two days of chaos starts!!!! :D:D:D:D Remember last years??? Pink, don't know who posts what, pictures of me, farts and other audio, 'I found the hacker' thread at the end, and this time with a BIG link to it at the top of every page so every one that doesn't know about the hack freeks out, and not just those that go to the Off-Topic board, reverse the text (think mirror), me in signitures, avatars, post count changed, and so on!!! That's what you'll see.

Did I ever say I saw the errors of my ways??? That must of been some one else!!!! :D:D:D

**Is still shocked that people still think Hyper will be geting the site!!! :D:D:D**

The final thing to do after the Super/Mod/Admin stuff if they still believe it, is make Hyper an 'Admin' for a few days and make it look like he has the site, and he maybe makes a few polls about what he should do with the site before changing any thing, and I log out and 'leave' for a few days and then come back and de-admin him and hopefully freek every one out!!!!

There all nuts to have voted that I should STAY!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by coromoro

Grand. :cool:

Posted by Raptor

Meanwhile, Game Wire will be my city of refuge. Go nuts, clownshoes.

Posted by Hyper

Have fun, Jesse.

Posted by Crono

Well, at least I've figured out how to tell who is who. I must say, the comic on the main page is quite nice. LOL.

Posted by Linko_16

I recognize it as a sprite comic Maian made a year or two ago, just following April Fool's. The characters represented are, from left to right, Linko_16, Speedfreak, Maian and Masterash.

- Linko_16

Posted by Jesse Smith

:::Well, at least I've figured out how to tell who is who.

How!!! :(:(:( What did I miss changing??!!!

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

People ask what is going on, yet there to dumb to read the comic that explains it!!!!

Posted by Crono

Jesse, click on someone's name--it allows you to challenge them in the arcade, and it shows their correct name. :p

Why I'm telling you this I'll never know. :D

EDIT: Oh, and I must say, that my username being CRRP|\|O on the Who's Online listing is rather amusing.

Posted by lameboyadvance

I'm just glad April Fools is only once a year... :shake:

-lameboyadvance

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!!!

This is nuts!!! The new members think this place was hacked!!!!

Posted by sabre

Pla- along; sa- that -ou weren't intending to do April Fools', but someone hacked in and April Foolsed up the joint an-wa-s.

[edit: I wonder what happens if I curse.

]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Actualle two nights ago, after starting this, some one mass pruned evere thing and made two announcements saing tha were admins. Tha were made bi Hiper and U!!!!!!!! U two hacked the boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Es, I plan on doing that big announcement again saing I found the hacker, onle this time I'll link to it at the top of evere page so evere one sees it!!!!