What do you do weekends at college?

Posted by Screenname

I go out every weekend lookin for somethin to do but my college is pretty small so there is always much. (I'll never pay to get in to the wack club there)

what a bout you?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Study! Or get smashed. Usually both.

Posted by Screenname

eh never try to mix the 2 I hear if you study drunk you need to take the test drunk

Posted by Xenos

I do nothing but study, sleep or log on VGC.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da??!!! Screenname...is in collage!!!!!!!!!! :eek: er...you don't drive...do you??!!!! :eek:

Posted by Tyler Durden

I gave up on college, for the time being. Currently I'm in the process of re-enlistment. But, for every weekend; I either work my *** off on some overtime, or get incredibly hammered. Like Angelwing. Hai!, we should go on a date.. I actually like reading and quoting movies when I'm drunk. Conversation is a must for me no matter what state of mind I fall into.

Posted by Xero

Most of the time, I stay home, but I've been going out a little more these days.

Posted by Screenname

Its College, Jesse. This coming semester I got fridays off "cool.gif" so I'm gonna night host thrus (sign people in at night) and get all my homework done and get paid so I have all weekends free to do whatever.

Posted by mis0

bumping this ****

I usually go to my friends place, and we play something online (and usually make asses of ourselves). I like booze it up a bit, and once it warms up, I go on group bike rides. Though I haven't for a while, I sometimes go econoffroading, which is offroading done with a peice of **** car. I also enjoy photography, so I'll take weekend trips when I can and try to come back with some good photos.

Studying? I'll pass.

Posted by Dexter

I play a lot. I'm not much for studying on the weekends, or any days, for that matter, and I don't have to be. This weekend I'm going to explore more of Chicago's chinatown.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, since I take online classes....I pretty much do whatever the **** I want whenever the **** I want lol.

Posted by Screenname

Quoting mis0:
I like booze it up a bit, and once it warms up, I go on group bike rides.
Drunk?

Posted by Roger Smith

DEMON RIDE

Posted by Ant

sleep in, work, internet, hang out with friends, gamble, vidja, dnd, and umm...yup!

Posted by The Judge

...Pretty much the same. :(

Posted by Slade

I run errands, do homework, internet, play video games and otherwise entertain myself at home, alone. just like every other day!

Posted by Shin-Ra

I work on weekends until about 11 at night and generally stay out until about 4 or 5 in the morning. I haven't stayed home on a weekend night in a really long time, actually. On week days, I go out just about every night but usually get home at 1 in the morning or so, since it's a bit harder to wake up after drinking too much too late.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Roger Smith: DEMON RIDE

There's something like that, but it's less of a ride and more of an event. It's called Bike Kill, and there's bike jousting, among other things. It looked to me like a riot or a mosh pit, plus a bunch of chopped and modified bikes.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Dexter;803613]I play a lot. I'm not much for studying on the weekends, or any days, for that matter, and I don't have to be. This weekend I'm going to explore more of Chicago's chinatown.

How is it that you get to travel so much?

Posted by Pit

masturbate

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Xenos: How is it that you get to travel so much?

I believe I have an unsatisfying travel fixation. Motivation is key. If people wanted to travel enough, I'm sure they would. They get wrapped up in their cozy worlds, with their jobs, schools, or girlfriends. I would have been traveling more sooner if I wasn't taking care of family. As soon as I got them back to their rightly places, I escaped.

Posted by David M. Awesome

My weekends are usually spent lying around the house feeling ****ty and trying to put off doing my homework, especially since I don't have a job any more.

Emocut.