cats

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

fix your internet

And by fix I mean mail me your router.

Posted by cool gamer dad

FIXED LOL

And it did not involve hammers. Or cheez wizz. Or grandmas!

Posted by Kit

Did it involve cats?

Posted by cool gamer dad

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 OH **** IT WORKS

meow

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wait, it didn't involve yelling at grandmas? I don't believe you.

gonna give my kitty a bath today. wet kitty pictures!

Posted by cool gamer dad

I was responding to CJ's post. Then I refreshed and saw that Lisa was giving her kitty a bath. Then I forgot what i was gonna say. It would have been funny.

But yeah, do want wet kitty pictures.

wet kitties are gross. yet somehow adorable

and gonna smell like berries after. Only lasts a day or two, but worth it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

sounds berry cool hahaha

Berries? Nah. I like the way my cats smell. I love picking them up and sniffing them. SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My kitty smells gross. Like, she tries to get inside the baseboard heaters and her paws probably smell like kitty litter ewwww

Posted by cool gamer dad

I loooooove the natural kitty smell. Delicious kitty belly straight out of the litter box. Do ****ing want.

My cat used to play in the litter box. Do not want.

Posted by cool gamer dad

same. He died though. ;_;

He'd go through the litterbox, get kitty poop all over himself, and roll around the house.

Posted by Kit

My cat's somehow trained to go outside as long as all cupboards are closed and there are no plastic bags lying around. No litter box.

:(

my cat half **** in the litter box and didn't realise she was done because when she ran out (she always runs out of the box, spraying litter/**** everywhere) **** dropped out of her and she then proceeded to wipe her *** on the carpet. I'm all, 'YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT' then i beat her

Posted by cool gamer dad

did you rub her nose in it? :(

Posted by Kit

Quoting Angelwing: then i beat her

:(

my cats have two litter boxes and they're both those enclosed ones so they're always super clean when they come out and they're always licking each other so they smell yummy.

nah, <3 her

I brought her back over to it and I'm like 'WHO DID THAT' and she was oddly silent so I'm all 'you're a naughty kitty' then made her sit in the time out chair.

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: my cats have two litter boxes and they're both those enclosed ones so they're always super clean when they come out and they're always licking each other so they smell yummy.

mmm my cats smell like each other's breath, yum!

Posted by cool gamer dad

wait. you have two cats? and they smell like kitty breath? couldn't get any better.

kittie breath? not so great. but that smell they get shortly after that smells like fur. mmmmmmmm

Posted by Slade

oh man yeah. I think the reason kitty tummy smells so good is because it stays a little more moist after they clean themselves than, say, the back.

and paws that don't smell like kitty litter smell way good, too.