runescape

Posted by pokamon

have you played this game it is good im level 68

Posted by Xero

i have played this game it sucks i didnt pass level 3 in making fires.

Posted by codymartin60

im lvl 75

Posted by Jeg Vt 01

Sup, I play runescape too! I'm a level 74. My user name is "Jeg Vt 01", lol! I got a completed zamorak prayer book, and guthix prayer book, almost 47 range, 52 mage, 60 attack, and deffence, 61 strength, and almost 60 hit points. If you want, you can player mail me. Just so that i know that you know me from this forum, type in "Lollypop" before you talk to me. If i forget, tell me that i created a thread in a chat room and told you to say "Lollypop", or I might say "Who the heck are you?" If I do, I'm sorry

Posted by Jeg Vt 01

Lol, you're 1 level greater than me, but I almost got 61 attack, and then I'll become level 75 =D

Posted by _Razgriz_

Quoting Chris: i have played this game it sucks i didnt pass level 3 in making fires.

I remember a few years back all my friends were talking about Runescape saying how awesome it was. Without a doubt the worst game I've ever played.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

I play runescape from time to time and am lvl 58.

I don't play it that much anymore because I find that there are plenty of much better MMORPGs than Runescape like WoW or Guild Wars or even FFXI. plus, i'm preoccupied playing SSBB and Guitar Hero 3/Rock Band.

Posted by Saruman

I will admit I used to be addicted to runescape. I used to play all day everyday. I used to skip school just to play. Thank *** they came out with the ****ty 3d version or else I might still be addicted.

Posted by Skyway

ok game,my name is koyanml

Posted by odie747

i have craving 4 that game everynow and then i got full rune lvl 50 and killed the dragon and quit bcuz if your not a member whats the point of continuing? plus it got really boring doin all this in like 2 weeks thanks to G.E ;)

Posted by Skyway

not the best game to play ,but its ok to past time

Posted by NeXidala

Lol.....
Runescape.

Posted by n64 man

I still play it every now & then to keep in touch with a friend who lives a few states away. When I'm not playing that, I usually play either KnightOnline or at a WoW Private Server.... http://www.wowgasm.org/ for instance...

Posted by urahara4434

the only reason i ever played it is because i couldnt(and still cant) afford world of warcraft, and my parents wont pay for it.

Posted by n64 man

World of warcraft Private servers are free FTW. And many of em have links to where you can download the clients & patches for free to.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Or just get Guild Wars.

Posted by Vasioth

Or lets just say that M Mor Paga's Suck and go out, rent a hooker for an hour and try enjoy yourself? You probably will have more fun then wasting your life on that game. Did I mention Masturbations probably more fun then it also? No? Darn.

Also apparently Tree Killings a big skill and to weild a big powerful axe you must level your Tree Killing Skill, then you can weild and cut a tree only 2 or 3 centimetres bigger then the last one.

0.0 Sounds like Life all over again.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vasioth;867794]Or lets just say that M Mor Paga's Suck and go out, rent a hooker for an hour and try enjoy yourself? You probably will have more fun then wasting your life on that game. Did I mention Masturbations probably more fun then it also? No? Darn.

I don't see how this argument only applies to Runescape.

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting Iron Koala: I don't see how this argument only applies to Runescape.

Well if you read it more carefully I just applied it to practically every M Mor Paga's. I mean even trying to enjoy things such as Guild Wars was like a task. But then, people do enjoy these types of games so I guess I really shouldn't befall them. I mean I did like rs for like a month before it got really boring...

Posted by WillisGreeny

I know what you meant, but I was implying that this could even be said about Mario Bros., or any video game, really. Hookers FTW.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I actually started playing Runescape back in 2001. I stopped playing for several years, around 2003 through 2007, playing only once every few months, on the same character I started in 2001. I still play that character today, and his name, is, of course, Feion Castor.

Posted by #061402

Runescape was the **** back in 2001-2002. For a few days.

Posted by pink_lycanthrope

Haha, people still play Runescape? That was around back in the day......

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I just recently upgraded to a Members account for Runescape. I've been playing since shortly after the game came out, and I just now finally upgraded to Members.

It's way cooler. I think I'll play right now.

Posted by Skyway

My name is Skyywayy i dnot play much but hey

Posted by icebreather1

i play RS. level 108. name is same as on here. just quit playing atm because not paying for members and bank account is full on the game lol.