Benazir Bhutto assassinated.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[url=http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/pakistan.bhutto/index.html]Story[/url]

It's peculiar that this only happened earlier today, and already, wikipedia is thoroughly updated.

Posted by Xero

I'm so glad I don't live in any islamic country.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Did you hear what they're trying to pass off now?

"She was surprised and hit her head on the sunroof. The head trauma caused instant death."

When's the last time you hit your head on a wall? Can you remember it? If so, you can comprehend why that is such bull****.

They're trying to deny her martyrdom. They can deny it all they want, still doesn't combat the fact that she was shot defending her cause.

I don't know why we (The US) are friends with Pakistan. Musharraf is an idiot and Osama is hiding somewhere in his country. And he either refuses to hunt him or refuses to let us hunt him.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Chris;799202]I'm so glad I don't live in any islamic country.
Oh, but you do.. I hear stories of Pakis living in the weirdest corners of British America (What I like to call Canada from time to time, for kicks).

[quote=I Want A Sandwich;799244]Did you hear what they're trying to pass off now?

"She was surprised and hit her head on the sunroof. The head trauma caused instant death."

When's the last time you hit your head on a wall? Can you remember it? If so, you can comprehend why that is such bull****.

They're trying to deny her martyrdom. They can deny it all they want, still doesn't combat the fact that she was shot defending her cause.

I don't know why we (The US) are friends with Pakistan. Musharraf is an idiot and Osama is hiding somewhere in his country. And he either refuses to hunt him or refuses to let us hunt him.

Word. I was readin' an article at work just last night about this same incident. It just saddens me that we must raise children in a world also inhabited by mongrel dogs such as these Islamic cavemen. Seriously, get with the times. This is new millenium, not old millenium; just su..sui...sue the turbans off each other. Anywho, the article was solid on heading for your statement, Sandwich. I think it celebrated in her favor rather nicely.

Posted by The Judge

Turn every Middle Eastern country into radioactive ****ing glass or leave them the hell alone. I'm so sick of hearing about different factions fighting with each other. Is it too much to ask that people get over their ****ed convictions and work towards a common peace? Apparently.

Now don't get me wrong; I love a good war. But this is by no means a good war. This is random assassinations for ideas that are not only outdated but completely irrational. This is no better than the Crusades, except that after the Crusades, we at least realized we were wrong. ****ing idiots.

Whatever, the world's going to be over soon enough. When the stars are right and lord Cthulhu rises from his mighty city of Rl'yeh and spreads madness across the world, we won't have to worry about crap like this.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Tyler Durden: Oh, but you do.. I hear stories of Pakis living in the weirdest corners of British America (What I like to call Canada from time to time, for kicks).

Fortunately for me, I live in the french part of America, Quebec ;)

But nonetheless, we have a huge islamic population here and they're causing a lot of trouble.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge;799469]Whatever, the world's going to be over soon enough. When the stars are right and lord Cthulhu rises from his mighty city of Rl'yeh and spreads madness across the world, we won't have to worry about crap like this.

That's double-word score awesome, son..

[IMG]http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/27/scrabble1.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

Triple duplicate post. Intense.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Dude, read that picture. The two center-intersecting words. It just makes sense.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting The Judge: Turn every Middle Eastern country into radioactive ****ing glass or leave them the hell alone. I'm so sick of hearing about different factions fighting with each other. Is it too much to ask that people get over their ****ed convictions and work towards a common peace? Apparently.

Now don't get me wrong; I love a good war. But this is by no means a good war. This is random assassinations for ideas that are not only outdated but completely irrational. This is no better than the Crusades, except that after the Crusades, we at least realized we were wrong. ****ing idiots.

Whatever, the world's going to be over soon enough. When the stars are right and lord Cthulhu rises from his mighty city of Rl'yeh and spreads madness across the world, we won't have to worry about crap like this.

Well, the way the middle-east is situated, there won't be peace anytime soon. Look at the country of Iraq, for example. There are 3 distinct groups: Sunni, Shi-ite and Kurds. They all 3 are totally different people with very little in common. They didn't come together voluntarily, either. The borders were drawn up by someone outside of the country.

The problem with Islam is that a lot of followers take it way too literally. Virtually all Muslims look at the Q'uran as absolute uncontested truth. Other religions have a bit more flexibility, like many Jews look at stories in the Torah as being figurative, like the Creation story or the burning of Soddom and Gommorrah. If Muslims could do this with their doctrine, they'd calm down quite a bit.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Cure for the supposed war in the middle East. Western civilation should just STOP GIVING A **** ABOUT IT AND BACK OUT. It's a battle for gain. Every war we have ever been in has had something in some way-shape or form, to gain from. It's the "American way".

Posted by kekekekekekekekekeke

I think religion is to blame for all of this. Not just greed.

Posted by S

I think morons are to blame. Greed and religion just so happen to be a facet of the moronic tendency.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Greed is everyone's tendency in the right situation... but religion is reserved solely for morons, yes.

It gets bad when you have fanatic morons. Bill O'Reilly, for example.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Sure we'll force out troops into Iraq, to "secure democracy". But it's stupid to believe that that's the only reason we ever set foot over there. There is something to gain, there are resources we can benefit from later on in the long run. Democracy is just some urban myth President Bush likes to throw out over his campaign (like tarping the blind even further) to make his constiuents believe that he is justifiable for unleashing a military strike. That this is not a war for resources and allies, but a quest to establish democracy where democracy WON'T work.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

I honestly glanced at the thread's name and though it said "Bazzarios Butthole assassinated"

Sorry =(

Posted by aarathi

It is the sad news. Terrorism again win in Pakistan. The new government should take any action against terrorist.