Someone here works at Disney World

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

right? Can I buy Gargoyles stuff when I go?

I won't take no for an answer.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Queen. Find out once and for all if she's a girl or not!

Posted by Arcadios

Regardless of gender, let Queen take you on a tour of Disney Castle....if you know what I mean.

Posted by Omni

I've never seen it for sale here, but it might be at Downtown Disney or Disney-MGM Studios for all I know.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Queen and Angelwang should meet up for some hot scissoring action. AND POAST ON VGC

Quoting Queen: I've never seen it for sale here, but it might be at Downtown Disney or Disney-MGM Studios for all I know.

I'll check it out, thanks.

Posted by Omni

Those just seem like the most likely places. You'd probably get a fairer deal trying to buy merchandise online, as everything in the parks costs like 5 times what it would anywhere else.

Yeah, that's true. There should still be Gargoyles options, though!

Posted by Omni

I'll let you know if I see anything.

:cool:

Posted by Borealis

What branch of Disney World do you work in, Queen? I live four hours away, so yeah.

Yeah, time to start stalking.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Borealis: What branch of Disney World do you work in, Queen? I live four hours away, so yeah.

No offense, but I don't know you and I've never even talked to you.

Bext? Do not want.

Posted by cool gamer dad

psh, yeah. Borealis is gonna come rape you Queen. Watch out. :cool:

Posted by WillisGreeny

Don't worry Queen.

It was wonderful.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What branch of Disney World do you work in, Queen?

Janitorial branch lol

Posted by Borealis

I thought that branch only consisted of old hunch-backed Hispanic ladies. But maybe that's just when I visited.

and as for why I asked, I wasn't actually interested, just felt like asking. Never mind the me living 4 hours away.

Posted by Omni

It's like, "Don't worry. I'm not going to come look for you, but I just figured I'd mention I could."

Posted by Lord of Spam

huh, i used to live in tampa. I COULD HAVE BEEN STALKING YOU THIS WHOLE TIME BUT WAS MISSING OUT

nah, jk. but really. i could have.

Oh yeah so I didn't find any Gargoyles stuff. Very disappointing. But Disney World is fantastic! Same with Seaworld, except for Shamu. I want to live in Orlando, preferably near the outlet malls.

I was in Tampa for a little while. Thought I'd mention that. And I saw oranges on trees. Pretty crazy.

Quoted post: I want to live in Orlando, preferably near the outlet malls.

No you don't. Ask anyone that lives there. Like Omni.

Tourists? do want

Shopping? DO WANT

Just move to toronto, jeez

But it looks so dreary and I want to stay as far away from snow as possible!

Posted by cool gamer dad

i'm moving to Oregon or Washington. perfect weather almost.

I'm moving to the Yukon.

Nunavut

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=cats;855799]i'm moving to Oregon or Washington. perfect weather almost.Except for the four-straight weeks of rain up there during winter, yeah, perfect weather. :)

Posted by cool gamer dad

I love rain!

yeah!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Angelwing: I want to live in Orlando, preferably near the outlet malls.

It seems cool until you live there, trust me. The novelty gets old, and fast. Oh, and most of the stuff you can buy here is more expensive than it is elsewhere.

Oh, and you also get to experience real hurricanes. How exciting. :(

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: No you don't. Ask anyone that lives there. Like Omni.

Pretty much. :cool:

I want to live somewhere that has more seasons than drought and rainy season, even though I like the rain.

Posted by cool gamer dad

dude winnipeg has tornadoes now remember?

Posted by Slade

Quoting Skitzo Control: Except for the four-straight weeks of rain up there during winter, yeah, perfect weather. :)

Haha... it rains 10/12 months on the coastal side of washington.

Only place that's sort of different from the northwest I can imagine moving to is Colorado. Really interesting geography + thunder storms every afternoon = awesome.

that is, ruling out other countries I've never been to.

Posted by Ant

I'd find it hard to live anywhere other than so cal. sorry, extreme cold is pretty gay overall.

Extreme cold is what I'm looking for. St. Catharines is too warm.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Go to hell. :)

YOU GO TO HELL

I live in a tropical climate. 110 degree weather is ****ing stupid.

Posted by Lord of Spam

tropical my ****ing nutsack you ******* canadian whore

and second, i want to punch you in the **** for ever saying you want to live in orlandol. orlando is a miserable ****stain of a city that you should never spend more than a day in.

plus, hurricanes are fuin:(

Quoted post: tropical my ****ing nutsack you ******* canadian whore

sheltering + lake ontario + lake erie = unique weather to this part of southern ontario.

I like it when it's so humid out I can't even breathe. And now I'm totally gonna living in Orlando. Blizzards are gay.

Posted by cool gamer dad

cold and dry man.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Slade:
Only place that's sort of different from the northwest I can imagine moving to is Colorado. Really interesting geography + thunder storms every afternoon = awesome.

Colorado rocks. The thunderstorms are more few and far between than people think, though. If you have the millions of dollars it takes to live on the mountains, then sure, every night. But not in Denver or most of the surrounding cities. Dry and hot summer followed by cold and barren winter. Fall and Spring reign supreme.

That said, most wonderful place I've ever been. Move down here so I have SOMEONE ELSE WHO ****ING LIVES HERE.

Posted by Ant

maian lives in colorado. I think you two would make the bestest of friends!

Posted by Slade

Quoting Grenade Grasshopper: Colorado rocks. The thunderstorms are more few and far between than people think, though. If you have the millions of dollars it takes to live on the mountains, then sure, every night. But not in Denver or most of the surrounding cities. Dry and hot summer followed by cold and barren winter. Fall and Spring reign supreme.

That said, most wonderful place I've ever been. Move down here so I have SOMEONE ELSE WHO ****ING LIVES HERE.

Yeah, I was visiting some relatives in Boulder. They live in like a mountain-side fortress surrounded by rescue dog training ground. Pretty badass, actually. And I spent most of my visit wayyyy up in the mountains, camping, so we got lightning and thunderstorms every afternoon.

I guess a dry and hot summer's better than a wet and hot one, and winter's fine as long as it's snowy on my birthday. :cool: I'm pretty sure it's one of the best places to live in the US. So maybe someday! like when I'm old and grouchy and don't remember ever using the internet

That's it, I'm living in the Amazon.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I don't know if this still applies to the thread, but hey!

[URL]http://www.toysheik.net/servlet/the-375/Gargoyles-DEMONA-action-figure/Detail[/URL]

I have Demona (H).

Moving out west to calgary confirmed. Never gets above 30, no humidity, awesome cold in winter. MAN

Posted by WillisGreeny

The grimest domain for Vamp to reign.

If anything I'd move to Vancouver.

Posted by Ant

LEAVE CANADA

Fine, I will.

Posted by Ant

WELL OKAY THEN

So I an crash at your place for awhile? Thanks dude

Posted by Ant

Quoting Angelwing: So I an crash at your place for awhile? Thanks dude

I think I understand what you were trying to say there. AND SURE. Just gotta make some room in the closet and lay down some rags and you'll be set.

Quoted post: If anything I'd move to Vancouver.

Vancouver sucks. No snow, warm temperatures, too expensive. Everything that's wrong with this world.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;868799] Everything that's wrong with this world.

If you dont like it, then launch.

Every other planet is either too warm, too cold and without snow or just plain stupid like your face.

Posted by Ant

china still coo

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;868878]Every other planet is either too warm, too cold and without snow or just plain stupid like your face.

Just when I was starting to feel good about my face. :(

Quoting Ant: china still coo

oh man

we need a simpson's board

Posted by Ant

make it happen.

no u

Posted by Ant

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.