don't like shooters

Posted by karateteen14

do you guys know any games i should get if i don't like shooters?

Posted by cool gamer dad

well... what do you already have? There's Oblivion of course. I'm sorta confused as to why you'd buy or even think about buying a 360 if you don't like shooting games, because that's pretty much all it has. Really good shooting games.

Posted by Ant

THERE'S ALWAYS MADDEN 08!!!!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Eternal Sonata, Skate, Virtua Fighter 5, Guitar Hero 3, and Assassin's Creed.

Posted by Skitzo Control

A Wii.

Posted by misogenie

I don't like shooters with small levels of massive environments.
As a game developer, I would program Halo 3 to be the longest shooter in the world where some alien structures have massive confusing labyrinthine corridors, maybe 30 of them per level, to slow gamers from rushing through to complete the game.
If gamers enter the wrong door, they will end up exiting the start of the first door. As a hint, gamers must search and pick up a weapon from the floor then drop it next to the correct door that will take them to the next un-searched corridor.
All aliens, far too many of them, waiting in the corridors must be killed to unlock each door. The attacks use up your ammunition quickly. Warning: weapons are not many, and they must be piled up outside the entrance at the start of the labyrinth so that you can retreat here, pick it up and then return to destroy the aliens. Don't waste powerful weapons on small enemies. If you run out of weapons then you have to restart the level. :p: :mad:

Posted by Ant

This man is *** reborn.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Skitzo Control: A Wii.

Foiled! >:[

Get Viva Pinata, aye

Posted by O.T.L

i love Wii , i need to get one soon ....cause...

I'm.... waitin for Brawl.... :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oblivion, Skate, Viva Pinata. If you don't like shooters then yeah, xbox probably isn't going to provide you with much entertainment.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Mass Effect. As long as you play as, idk, an Adept you should enjoy it. There's shooting, but not that much, and as an Adept you're more using powers and ****. Oblivion, as stated, is also great. Both games will give you a lot of playing time, so I'd suggest those over anything else. Otherwise, try a Guitar Hero.

Posted by Dexter

Eternal Sonata, Oblivion, and Viva Pinata.

Posted by Last Fog

Hitman: Blood Money and Dead Rising are the two best I can think of.

I'm also a big fan of the arcade so that gives you a lot of options. I'd suggest Geometry Wars and Marble Blast Ultra, now both $5 and tremendous fun.