WackoLover, you need to read this

Posted by Omni

Junior Senior says:
i had a dream last night that i took a **** and they were meatballs made out of ****
Junior Senior says:
and they were in a huge garbage bag
Junior Senior says:
and i tried picking them up but it was too heavy and it was right beside my toilet lol
Junior Senior says:
then when i woke up i had to take a ****

Posted by junior senior

lol its true

Posted by mis0

seek professional assistance, js.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Atleast JS didn't **** a chocolate squirrel..

Posted by mis0

No, I meant if she needs to move a heavy bag of ****, she should call some movers. She could injure herself trying to haul something like that!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I just made a thread over at his graveyard forum linking here, so he'll probably read it!!!!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=mis0;798317]No, I meant if she needs to move a heavy bag of ****, she should call some movers. She could injure herself trying to haul something like that!
So much as it doesn't smell too too bad, I could throw the bag out the window for her.

Posted by Jesse Smith

He saw dis thread!!!

Quoting AnthonyCea: I won't be posting there until I have full moderator privileges with the ability to expel losers and delete idiotic threads from Wacko University, if you don't want the threads deleted, create an idiot board where I can move them to so the idiots can discuss their trashy thread ideas there !!! :mad:

[B]You can create another board for your banned losers where they can discuss getting back in Wacko University.
:mad:

In addition I will not post ever again unless my user name is changed back to WackoHater !!!![/B] :mad::mad::mad:

PS: You're a major idiot !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PPS: I'm done with that dump until you make the above changes !!!

Oh, wait, what's dis...

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=28466

:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

I love how mad he pretends to get over these things. I must be his next most favorite member after you, Jesse.

Posted by S

He wants you unclothed, in his bed.

Jesse video-taping.

Creepy thought, huh?

Posted by Tyler Durden

And Dexter running the whips and chains..