Will Smith is a nazi!

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoted post: Will Smith has stunned the world by declaring that even Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler was essentially a "good" person.

The Men In Black star, 39, is determined to see the best in people, and is convinced the former German leader did not fully understand the extent of the pain and suffering his actions would cause during his time in power in the 1930s and '40s.

He says, "Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'Let me do the most evil thing I can do today'.

"I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good'. Stuff like that just needs reprogramming."

Hitler's totalitarian leadership as Fuhrer during 1934 until his eventual suicide in 1945 resulted in the persecution of an estimated six million Jews in the Holocaust, and his invasion of Poland in 1939 led to the start of the Second World War.

[URL]http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20071223/ten-smith-hitler-was-a-good-person-c60bd6d_1.html[/URL]

...if you're retarded, that is. Pretty amazing how they spun that though.

Posted by mis0

What they won't do for a story, yeah?

Posted by Shade

Oh man, I just love celebrities.

Posted by Tyler Durden

So, Will Smith is destined to be the first African American Grand Dragon? Awesome...

Posted by Borealis

redonkulous

Posted by s0ul

Wow, they twisted that horribly.

Oh, and Borealis, I gave up and shaved. Sorry, I let you all down. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

I shaved too.. why were we keeping the scruff, again?

Posted by Linko_16

Lol media.

I hope Will Smith doesn't get, like, nasty letters now.

Posted by mis0

If people actually believe there's such a thing as an african american nazi, they're pretty fukken stupid.

Posted by s0ul

I was gonna edit the wikipedia article to say that Hitler was African-American and shoop him to look like it, but it was too much work for the joke. :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Aww.. go ahead little guy, do it anyways. It'll pay off in the end.

Posted by s0ul

I paid your mom off in the end. :cool2:

Posted by Lord of Spam

retarded media is retaaaaaarded

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So, uh, how did they get Hitler was a good person out of that? Smith's opinion has been argued and agreed upon to death, doesn't mean he agrees with what Hitler did or anything...

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, I shaved too...

Posted by Omni

Quoting mis0: If people actually believe there's such a thing as an african american nazi, they're pretty fukken stupid.

Yeah, but people are pretty stupid. I laughed at the article.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=mis0;797962]If people actually believe there's such a thing as an african american nazi, they're pretty fukken stupid.

I'm fairly confident in America there resides a black man dumb enough to support Nazi ideals.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Speedfreak;798203]I'm fairly confident in America there resides a black man dumb enough to support Nazi ideals.
I'm a self-hating Jew..and my uncle is black.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Tyler Durden: I'm a self-hating Jew..and my uncle is black.

Yeah, but do you want to put yourself in a slave labour camp and eat the burnt remains of your fellow slaves?

Posted by Bebop

I love the summary of Hitler at the end. Just to remind people who he was and what he did.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=mis0;798233]Yeah, but do you want to put yourself in a slave labour camp and eat the burnt remains of your fellow slaves?
You mean it doesn't taste like apples? *Gasp*

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=mis0;798233]Yeah, but do you want to put yourself in a slave labour camp and eat the burnt remains of your fellow slaves?

I figure if you're dumb enough to be a black nazi you lack the mental capacity to extrapolate nazi ideals to include yourself.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Haha, wow. How could he not realise how this could be twisted around?

Then again, he's sympathetic to Scientology.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Wow, the media can make anything look mounds worse than it really is. Except the war; that, all-around, is just as bad as it looks.:)

Posted by Roger Smith

Coulda swore thread title read ROGER SMITH IS A NAZI.

Nice try VGC.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Haha.

Media blows too many things out of proportion. That's half the reason Don Imus got fired over 3 words. (2 if you count nappy-headed as one word) Stupid MSM.

Posted by Tyler Durden

But Roger, you are a Nazi.. Me and your mum knew since the day you were born, you have the gift.

Posted by Roger Smith

Wait...so I can control the masses with the mere sound of my voice and lead them to slaughter in a self destructive path?

Posted by Tyler Durden

No, but you get to wear a really nifty mustache..

Posted by Roger Smith

Greaaaaaat.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh, and you also get to deliver long, drawn out speeches about the inferiority of beaners.. Think of yourself as the nextgen Hitler, not Carlos Mencia please.

Posted by The Judge

If you want to get to Will Smith, you're going to have to go through me, because he's not well right now.

Posted by Tyler Durden

But. This is his area, ground zero is his area. He's going to find a cure.

Posted by The Judge

LEAVE WILL SMITH ALONE!

it's just... HE WAS SAVING THAT BACON

JEEEEEZ

Posted by Tyler Durden

No Sam, NOOOOO!!

Posted by Linko_16

FRED, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' OUT HERE??

Posted by Tyler Durden

So, I made this promise to my friend..that I would talk to you..

Haha, oh jeez. I tried to forget that part. So painfully awkward and horribly written.

Posted by Tyler Durden

What should I say? You wanna see some infected rats?.. I'll say hello tommorrow.