So this is christmas, and what have you done?

Posted by TimeSkipz

Tell everyone about your fantastic holiday wonders.

I gave money to a panhandler who can't work anymore from crippling of his right leg, I went in to the store and bought some stuff. I leave with some more change so I go to give him more and theres this store manager telling him to leave, this is the thing, he was not on their property so I went up and asked what seemed to be the problem, the manager says hes going to charge him with trespassing if he doesn't leave, I argue with him that hes not on they're property and he goes inside :)

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Thats nice, and why wouldn't he be allowed in the store anyways, its a free country!

Posted by Shade

'Cause people are giving their money to him instead of buying stuff from the store? idk

Posted by Borealis

I've told people to have a merry Christmas, is what.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Sat at the computer, played some shootan. What a super cool Christmas. Just can't wait to go pick up my Hello Kitty beanie and gloves.

Posted by 007 ninja

i'm spending it with my family and a straight 40 hour marathon of VGChat posting while listening to "Golden Lady" by Stevie Wonder nonstop! woo!

Posted by Tyler Durden

So much for 40 hour VGC marathon-get..

Posted by Omni

I worked 6:30 AM until 5:45 PM on Christmas Eve, and I have to do the same thing on Christmas. :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Played a lot of WoW.

Posted by junior senior

said "lol," had that weird dream, ate some christmas tree cake, listened to my grandma say that she wants an ipod while she thinks you watch tv on it, that's all really

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]I'm sure that you can all guess my feelings about Christmas. And now I'm off to go steal it.[/COLOR]

Posted by Roger Smith

You may steal my presents, you may steal my R A R E who-roast beast, but you may never steal my christmas spirit.

Posted by Arcadios

Played sum RE4, got $100 and a Yankee hoodie from my aunt and uncle and worked. It was pretty alright.

Posted by Kit

Played Castlevania on my new DS Lite and watched Jeremy Clarkson look for the best car in the world on DVD...so far.

Posted by Xero

I went to church, opened gifts, gave gifts, ate, slept and now I'm posting. Next up is going to my other family to keep celebrating. Don't know if y stomach will make it through though :p:

Posted by junior senior

ok today I got up, went to the bathroom lol, got dressed and went in my room on vgc

Posted by Ch

I woke up just like 5 minutes ago at 1:23 PM and now I am being forced to go to my aunts house in Cambridge. She is the crappiest gifter I know and she smells really musty.

I do feel good though, because last night, me and my friend gave a Christmas card with 50 dollars to the poor Central American man who runs the drive-thru at Burger King. He's really cool. He was so happy.

Posted by Dexter

Took a long, snowy walk with some friends to check out the near empty city and now we're just sitting around the fire playing with some musical instruments. Really relaxing and enjoyable.

Posted by Phantom75230

I made an ice man out of ice cubes from my malfunctioning freezer, then it melted because it's like 65* over here.

Posted by Omni

I got most of my gifts already when I woke up at 4:30 AM, but it sucks that I'm still at work. I hate it.

Posted by mis0

Drove up to Sandia Crest, and walked around in the snowy forest a bit. Last night I exchanged gifts with family, and I'm just taking it easy now.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: Took a long, snowy walk with some friends to check out the near empty city and now we're just sitting around the fire playing with some musical instruments. Really relaxing and enjoyable.

I know this is off-topic, but I just have to ask you: How is/was it in Japan?

Posted by Dexter

It was really, really funny. I thought some of the communicating would be annoying or difficult but it was funny and surprisingly easy, especially after awhile. I didn't realize how small the girls there were. All so short, so petite. Now I'm in Chicago and there are a bunch of tall African American girls and honestly, I have more trouble understanding what they're saying. They don't giggle as much either.

Posted by Bebop

This holiday season I kept my charity secret because the only thing worse than not helping your fellow man is having the ego that some people get from doing it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I went to Ontario to my grandparent's house for a few days. I do this every year. Aunt, uncle and cousin also come out there and stay so it's like a little family reunion. Love it.

Posted by Skitzo Control

After getting off work at 6 AM, I went home and tried to sleep. I awoke at 9 AM to a phone call from my family, and then another fifteen minutes later from a friend. She told me to get dressed, 'cause I'm going with her to her dad's house. I filmed their Christmas for them (woo! CAMERAMAN!) and, afterwards, proceeded to beat her little brother in guitar battle after guitar battle in GHIII, then watched him get owned at Unreal Tournament 3.

The day after, we went into town and I bought a new WarCraft III Battle Chest. Him and I hopped on Battle.Net and played DotA almost all day.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

Watch my family get rip-roaring drunk and talk politics... well... more like scream politics. I went up to my room and watched 2 movies on my new iPod.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Went to see AvP: R, slept and played video games. Then on boxing day I went to a family get-together.

Posted by CrystalPain

exchanged gifts with family on chirstmas eve. Then went to my gf's family family dinner.
on boxing day i waited a long @ss line to get a new laptop (futurshop) only to find out that it was sold out

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;798935]Went to see AvP: R, slept and played video games. Then on boxing day I went to a family get-together.
Define: what are Boxing Day?

EDIT: nvm Vamp, wikipedia filled me in..

man, you didn't know what boxing day was? weird

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;799279]man, you didn't know what boxing day was? weird
Dude, I live balls deep in America. TakeAWild****ingGuess..

I thought it was a north american thing.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Boxing Day? Only in any country residing as a part of the CommonWealth..

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, we get Boxing Day, they get Black Friday.

Yeah, just asked a buddy that actually. Huh.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Canada has Boxing Day? WE DO TOO! I think it's a holiday exclusive to countries with free health care and no guns.

or those countries that were once ruled by britain.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

America kinda was, too.

Posted by Arcadios

but we are rebals 4 lyfe

Quoted post: America kinda was, too.

America doesn't have the Queen at the top of their court system.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/queen20805_468x348.jpg[/IMG]

sup guys, what's goin' on in this thread?

man, prince philip is looking oooooooooooooooold. haha, oh jeez, he could die any second.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Forget that nonsense, Vamp. Look at the expression on George W. Bush's face. Me thinks he has no worldly inclination with whom he is sitting next to.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I think they're at a spelling bee, and, if W. had a thought bubble, it'd be something to the affect of, "Why does he think spelling is so cool? Cool Runnings was a good movie. Is John Candy dead? Goddamn I love candy. Who invented candy? Maybe John Candy invented Candy. That would make a lot of sense."

Posted by Tyler Durden

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skitzo Control again."

*** Skitz.. I wanna raep you so bad..