Ronery Thread

Posted by Arcadios

I've been left alone for about...*** knows how long. My sister and mother are going to central america where my dad is now away on a business trip. I've been given $140 to spend on food and I'm feel kinda ronery already. :(
But! Next weeks pay check will be full of ****ing cum since I'll have twice the amount than usualy and that when....I save it?

ITT Discuss times where you were left alone in your house for a long period of time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

When my mum, dad and brother left on holiday for 10 days. Didn't have any wild parties or anything, but I just got up at 4pm every day and drank whisky. I didn't really miss any of them that much, and I preferred watching TV with my friends over my family.

life of an old man

Posted by Kit

My mum always goes down to London (About 250 miles from here) to visit my stepdad for the weekend, but I'm never by myself, since my brother's usually here. We set up vidyagaemz (and more recently, my brother's TV) downstairs and invite friends over. It's fun!

Posted by Arcadios

Oh **** I just realized I'll be by myself this Christmas. :(
First time for everything....[spoiler]That'll continue on for the rest of my life. :'([/spoiler]

Posted by Pit

i read bonery thread

Posted by Omni

I took my vacation time when my family went to Marco Island, because it gave me 10 days of alone time. It was pretty okay.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I've actually been left alone in the house quite a few times. My sister is always sick, so she and my mom and dad frequently have to go out of state for treatment- leaving my older sister and I with the house. Which is usually pretty cool; we play games all day, watch tv, blare the radio to test the city noise ordinances. The longest we've ever been alone was two weeks, but that time, we pretty much lived, ate and slept at the mall. It was awesome.

Posted by Ant

The longest I've been completely alone in the house is like, a day.

I wish it happened more often.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I live alone.:)

Posted by Shade

Got left alone for a couple weeks once. It was pretty much business as usual except for I made my own food. And by 'made my own food' I mean ordered pizza every day.

It was a pretty good fortnight.

Posted by Linko_16

I love it when I have the house to myself. I look forward to moving out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I took after someone's house for a week a couple years. That was fairly lonely, but I got 500 bucks out of it and I sat around naked all day eating their food. So that was awwight.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

naked snack food binge? Nice.

Longest I've ever been alone is a weekend. and even then my parents called me like every 4 hours. And I didn't have a car, so I couldn't go anywhere. It was really quite annoying.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've been alone for over a year.

Posted by Ant

you'll always be alone.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Her last boyfriend left her after its disc drive broke.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

Posted by Shade

You 'zoom zoom zoom'!?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

...we're taking a break.

Posted by Ant

if you're every feeling ronrey just give me a call LOL.

Posted by Zeta

Got the house all to myself tonight. YEEEEAAAAAH

Posted by Stalolin

i'm living in a house alone until july

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Angelwing;797473]I've been alone for over a year.Ah, baby, I'll keep you warm at night. My place or yours, I don't care which.:kiss:

california... or winnipeg. HMMMMMMMM

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm gonna be at my grandparent's house for Christmas!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by cool gamer dad

Alright cool. So now we're both gonna be lonely.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'm only kinda lonely, now. I'll have somebody special coming by for Christmas, it's going to be a nice visit.:)