Star Wars trivia

Posted by Captain Falcon

Answer the question about starwars and post a new one. Free rep for each rite answer.

Who is Luke Skywaker's sister?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Leia Organa Skywalker Solo

what was the name of Luke's son, and the mother as well?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Leia Organa Skywalker Solo

what was the name of Luke's son, and the mother as well?

This question has no answer because Luke (within the 6 movies) has no children.

I've read a few books that supposedly take place after Jedi, and I don't count them as Star Wars stuff because Lucas himself didn't write them; most of them he didn't even put his seal of approval on, as actually having taken place (like he did with the Clone Wars cartoon series).

But in all the ones I read, Luke never had children. I read that Leia and Han had a few kids, one of them named Anakin, but I never read any where Luke had kids.

Posted by Captain Falcon

What is chewbacca?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

luke had a son, named Anakin, from Mara Jade

I figure they count Feion, I mean, Lucas has to approve of a book for it to carry the star wars logo

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: luke had a son, named Anakin, from Mara Jade

I figure they count Feion, I mean, Lucas has to approve of a book for it to carry the star wars logo

Good point. My statement retracted.

But we should try to stick to the movies and charcters that exist in the movies. Like, asking what Han Solo's home planet is might be fair game, or what Chewbacca's home planet is (easy one).

[quote]What is chewbacca?

Wookie.

BJ, your turn to ask.

Posted by Ace Of Spades

Quoting Captain Falcon: What is chewbacca?

That big hairy piece of **** from another planet!?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

what company made the X-Wing

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Incom.

*waiting for confirmation*

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

ah nice call! your turn

Posted by higbvuyb

What's the name of the grappling hook-like device seen in Episode 1?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

ep 1 or the snowspeeder hook thing in new hope?

Posted by bazariah

i've no idea on that one....

heres a question

name the first ship you see in the original trilogy, and im needing the full name here

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Tantive IV Rebel Blockade Runner

Posted by bazariah

thats correct dude... you got a question? or you passing

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Who does Leia disguise herself as in Episode VI so that she can infiltrate Jabba the Hutt's palace to save Han Solo? Specifically, the person's name that she dresses up as.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Who does Leia disguise herself as in Episode VI so that she can infiltrate Jabba the Hutt's palace to save Han Solo? Specifically, the person's name that she dresses up as.

an ubese bounty hunter named bousch

next question

bib fortuna and oola the dancer from return of the jedi are from which species?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the dancer was a twi'lek, but I don't think bib fortuna was one. . .

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: the dancer was a twi'lek, but I don't think bib fortuna was one. . .

both of them were, the males appendages usually roll around snake like, the females appendages hang

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting higbvuyb: What's the name of the grappling hook-like device seen in Episode 1?

Funmy, I was just watching Episode I the other day. The grappling thing is called an assention gun.

Posted by bazariah

question:

max rebo was who?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

The leader of the band at Jabba's Palace in ep 6. (Thank you "One Night at McCool's")

EDIT: To BJ:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/marajadeskywalker/eu.html -- Info on Mara Jade Skywalker. She and Luke had a son named "Ben", according to this.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/anakinsolo/eu.html --Info on Anakin Solo, the son of Han and Leia Solo

Posted by bazariah

correct

question

how many times does luke say "may the force be with you" within the entire original trilogy

Posted by Fei-on Castor

A big fat zero.

Question hog.

Posted by Captain Falcon

how did darth maul die in star wars episode one? Was he
A. cut in half by obi wan
B. was shot by the queen
C. killed by yoda

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

balls feion, I got confused, thanks

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Captain Falcon: how did darth maul die in star wars episode one? Was he
A. cut in half by obi wan
B. was shot by the queen
C. killed by yoda

nice and easy A: cut in half by obi wan

Posted by Dr._31337

Where were the death stars designed (and the first one built)?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Who kills Mais Windu in Episode III?(There are a few articles on it so if you read them you'll know).

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Mystic Hero: Who kills Mais Windu in Episode III?(There are a few articles on it so if you read them you'll know).

I've read that it was Anakin/Vader (which is what I believe), but there are many theories that it is Palpatine, or even Count Dooku. However, it seems unlikely that Dooku would do it. In fact, I think that probably Windu kills Dooku somewhere toward the beginning of ep 3.

So my answer is Anakin Skywalker.

Posted by Mystic Hero

It's not Dooku, I think Windue is more powerful than he is. I thought it was Palpatine when i saw him take on four Jedi Masters including Windue in the previews, but the article says it's Anikin. I guess we'll have to see.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I've heard that it is not at that point that Windu dies. I've heard it's later on, when he fights with Anakin.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Ok here is another eas one, or least I think: What signifies a student in becoming a Jedi Knight? What is the marking that signifies this?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

When they chop off the single braid they sport on the back of their head, and are finally allowed to have long hair.

*awaiting confirmation*

Posted by Fei-on Castor

*bump*

Dude, was I right or wrong?

Posted by bazariah

im with you feion i'd say right.....

ok new question:

what does the term "lock s-foils in attack position" mean?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Heh, leave it to Baz to ask a question that no one will ever know.

I'm guesing it has something to do with the flight of some craft. The s-foils must in position for the craft to enter hyperdrive.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

OMG SKIP CUZ NO 1 NOES IT!

Here's an easier question:

What is the name of the Gunghin General who says to Jar Jar Binx "Yousa in big doo-doo this time!!"

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting bazariah: what does the term "lock s-foils in attack position" mean?

That definitely refers to X-Wings. I think that means moving the wings into firing position or something.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

yeah, because when the s-foils are together the x-wing is going into hyperspace, spread out (attack position) is to attack

Posted by Speedfreak

Aw hell, lemme join in.

The answer to Fei-on's question is Boss Nass, I believe.

Why do you have to get far away from a planet (or other large heavenly body) to jump to lightspeed?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Speedfreak: Aw hell, lemme join in.

The answer to Fei-on's question is Boss Nass, I believe.

Why do you have to get far away from a planet (or other large heavenly body) to jump to lightspeed?

Nah, it's not Boss Nass.

Boss Nass is the big fat guy who is like the leader of the Gunghins.

Posted by bazariah

im not 100% sure but i believe it was Captain Tarpals

next question

old man anakin skywalker in return of the jedi (no mask) was played by whom?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You're right Baz.

And the answer to your question is Sebastian Shaw. Messy italian looking guy.

Next question: Lightsabres are always made by sending energy through a precious stone. Obi-wan's blue one is sent through Crystal. Dooku's red one is sent through Ruby. What is Mace Windu's purple lightsabre sent through?

EDIT: And the anwers to Speedfreak's is that if you're too close to another heavenly body, you'll very likely fly right into it, because you're moving too quickly to effectively manuver around objects.

Posted by Illyria110

im not sure, but the only purple stone i know is tanzanite, either that or a sapphire maybe?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Nope. Neither of those.

In the ep 2 TV spots, they actually had one that was all about Mace, and they tell what kind of light sabre he uses. If you have the DVD of ep 2, just watch the TV spot about him in the special features.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Fei-on Castor: You're right Baz.

And the answer to your question is Sebastian Shaw. Messy italian looking guy.

Next question: Lightsabres are always made by sending energy through a precious stone. Obi-wan's blue one is sent through Crystal. Dooku's red one is sent through Ruby. What is Mace Windu's purple lightsabre sent through?

EDIT: And the anwers to Speedfreak's is that if you're too close to another heavenly body, you'll very likely fly right into it, because you're moving too quickly to effectively manuver around objects.

Nope. You can't enter hyperspace even if you're facing away. Try again.

Posted by omegga

Quoting bazariah: im not 100% sure but i believe it was Captain Tarpals

next question

old man anakin skywalker in return of the jedi (no mask) was played by whom?

well in the new edited version its played by Hayden Christensen (anakin), but i'm not sure about the original!

question: Who kills Count Dooku in revenge of the sith?

Posted by Kazame

Anakin kills Count Dooku in Revenge of the Sith.

In the Expanded Universe novels, what is the name of Han and Leah's child?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting omegga: well in the new edited version its played by Hayden Christensen (anakin), but i'm not sure about the original!

yeah the spirit of anakin is, but lod man anakin, without the mask is sebastian shaw

Quoting Kazame: In the Expanded Universe novels, what is the name of Han and Leah's child

answer: well theres 3 of them, anakin solo, jaina solo and jacen solo :D

question: what species is greedo?

Posted by Echo

Quoting Kazame: Anakin kills Count Dooku in Revenge of the Sith.

In the Expanded Universe novels, what is the name of Han and Leah's child?

Anakin Solo is their youngest, and for extra credit Jacen and Jaina Solo are twins born before him.

Who are the three Jedi who go with Mace Windu in Revenge of the Sith to arrest Palpatine (I got this question from the trailer, it could also be in the book)?

EDIT: Crap, beat. Well, the answer is Rodian, and my question stands.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Echo:
Who are the three Jedi who go with Mace Windu in Revenge of the Sith to arrest Palpatine (I got this question from the trailer, it could also be in the book)?

EDIT: Crap, beat. Well, the answer is Rodian, and my question stands.

i only saw the trailer once, and im not going to buy the book until after the release of the movie, i've already had too much of the film blown/heard too many spoilers that i dont want to know of any more so that the film could still be suprising to me... so im going to let this question pass onto somebody else

and you are very much correct the answer is rodian

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I really don't think they all have names. Mace does, and the blue girl with the weird head does. I think the other two are just random Jedi.

Posted by Echo

Wrong, they all have proper names. If no one has gotten it by later tonight, I'll post the answer and another question.

EDIT: Later tonight. The three Jedi are Kit Fisto on the far right, Saesee Tiin on the far left, and Agen Kolar between Tiin and Windu.

Next question:

What was the name of the Rebel Base on Hoth (Episode V)?

Posted by Saruman

The Three Jedi are Kit Fisto, Sarese Tiin, and Agen Kolar.

Was the base called Echo?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Saruman: The Three Jedi are Kit Fisto, Sarese Tiin, and Agen Kolar.

Was the base called Echo?

Echo Base, yeah. I only remember because of Rogue Squadron & Shadows of the Empire games.

In which Star Wars film does George Lucas have a cameo role?

Posted by hooker

Quoting Fei-on Castor: I've read that it was Anakin/Vader (which is what I believe), but there are many theories that it is Palpatine, or even Count Dooku. However, it seems unlikely that Dooku would do it. In fact, I think that probably Windu kills Dooku somewhere toward the beginning of ep 3.

So my answer is Anakin Skywalker.
one dooku is killed in the beginning by anakin 2. i've read the book and anakin cuts mace's hand off and sidious who is palpatine hits him with lightning and he falls to his death

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting The X: In which Star Wars film does George Lucas have a cameo role?

None.

Posted by Echo

Alright, next question than. Who owned Anakin before Watto?

Posted by bazariah

Gardulla the hutt

Gardulla once owned Shmi and Anakin Skywalker, but lost the two slaves to Watto while betting on Podraces

next nice and easy too:D :

name at least 5 ewoks

Posted by Echo

Chief Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo, and Teebo. :) (good thing you didn't say six, those are the only ones I know)

What's an ysalamari?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Echo: Chief Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo, and Teebo. :) (good thing you didn't say six, those are the only ones I know)

What's an ysalamari?

could have said lumat, romba and warok too :D, but i only wanted the names of 5

a ysalamari is a tan/yellow, dog like lizard type of creature

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Fei-on Castor: None.

Episode III, actually. ;)

Ysalamari question is correct. Jedi Knight II taught me a lot. :)

In Return of the Jedi, Vader learns of a rumour that the Rebel fleet is massing near which planet?

Posted by hooker

yavin 4. Question, who is the senator from alderaan in episode 3?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting hooker: yavin 4. Question, who is the senator from alderaan in episode 3?

Bail Organa, but you answered mine wrong.

Posted by hooker

oh sorry correct and you can ask a question and what planet was it?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting The X:

In Return of the Jedi, Vader learns of a rumour that the Rebel fleet is massing near which planet?

they were massing near sullust, which as we all know is the home of the sullustians, which are nien numb and one maybe two of the b-wing pilots :D

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

snub-nyub also baz

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Sullust is correct. May as well keep things flowing, anyway. (:

Which Rebel Commanding Officer defected from the Empire at Corellia? (It's an EU/video game related question- sorry if that's not allowed)

Posted by hooker

actually i think this should be movies only because not everyone has played games in europe

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting hooker: actually i think this should be movies only because not everyone has played games in europe

'In Europe' ? What does that have to do with it? I'm European, and I know plenty about EU and the games. Nationality isn't an issue.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[quote=Fei-on Castor]But we should try to stick to the movies and charcters that exist in the movies. Like, asking what Han Solo's home planet is might be fair game, or what Chewbacca's home planet is (easy one)..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting The X: Sullust is correct. May as well keep things flowing, anyway. (:

Which Rebel Commanding Officer defected from the Empire at Corellia? (It's an EU/video game related question- sorry if that's not allowed)

Ptar Thannus, or something like that. I remember reading it in a comic book

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Ptar Thannus, or something like that. I remember reading it in a comic book

Crix Madine, actually. You'll find it in the Rogue Squadron books and video game. ; )

Posted by Kratos

well ask a question

Posted by bazariah

what is lapti nek?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

then who was Pter Thanis!?

Posted by bazariah

Pter Thanis was an Imperial Navy Commander stationed at Bakura. He is the commanding officer aboard the Dominant. He had been questioning his belief in the Emperor's New order ever since he got unethical orders at Alzoc III, where he was ordered to wipe out an entire village of Talz for no apparent reason. He refused, and was sent to Bakura. After the attack by the Ssi-ruuk and the Alliance's offer of aid, Thanas only became more disturbed by the New Order's ideal. When the battle was over, he gave up his Imperial commission and joined the Alliance. He remained on Bakura, helping Gaerial Captison restore the planet's government. Their relationship blossomed, and they were married eight years after the Ssi-ruuk invasion. Their marriage produced a single daughter, Malinza, before Thanas was diagnosed with Knowt's disease. The disease took his life when Malinza was three, following Gaerial's unsuccessful bid for re-election as Prime Minister. :D

Posted by Kratos

a grand moff in the empire

Posted by Echo

Quoting Kratos: a grand moff in the empire

...Who is Tarkin? Was that even a question?

Easy one, who owned the Falcon before Han Solo, and what planet does he reside on?

Posted by bazariah

lando carlrissian was the previous owner, he lost the ship to han solo via betting on a game of sabaac...

he resides in the cloud cities of bespin..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting bazariah: Pter Thanis was an Imperial Navy Commander stationed at Bakura. He is the commanding officer aboard the Dominant. He had been questioning his belief in the Emperor's New order ever since he got unethical orders at Alzoc III, where he was ordered to wipe out an entire village of Talz for no apparent reason. He refused, and was sent to Bakura. After the attack by the Ssi-ruuk and the Alliance's offer of aid, Thanas only became more disturbed by the New Order's ideal. When the battle was over, he gave up his Imperial commission and joined the Alliance. He remained on Bakura, helping Gaerial Captison restore the planet's government. Their relationship blossomed, and they were married eight years after the Ssi-ruuk invasion. Their marriage produced a single daughter, Malinza, before Thanas was diagnosed with Knowt's disease. The disease took his life when Malinza was three, following Gaerial's unsuccessful bid for re-election as Prime Minister. :D

sweet. I knew he'd defected at some point, but after I heard the crix madine thign I was trying to figure out if I had gotten mixed up or not

Posted by Echo

Since no question has been posted....

What's the name of the creatures that Han and Luke ride on at Hoth?

I can't think of any real hard questions with only the movie stuff. I'd do better if we were doing EU trivia.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Tauntauns.

Who gets the very first line in A New Hope?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm going to take a shot in the dark, and say Darth Vader does when he's boarding Tantive IV

Posted by Illyria110

no, i'm pretty sure it's C-3P0

here's one, what is the capital of the planet coruscant (during the old republic)?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Illyria110: no, i'm pretty sure it's C-3P0

here's one, what is the capital of the planet coruscant (during the old republic)?

The whole planet is one big city, I thought.

Posted by dick tracy

i think it's coruscant as well you know like new york, new york?

Posted by omegga

who was the very first jedi and founder of the jedi order?

Posted by mastachief

ummmm.....yoda maybe???:starwars:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Kaja Sinis.

Posted by omegga

yep, didnt really think anyone would get that one!!

ok, who can name me the top 5 most powerful jedi knights AND sith lords?? :starwars: :starwars:

Jedi Knights:

Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Aenon Jurtis
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Kaja Sinis

As for females, Ce Ce Denowai would be the most powerful.

Sith:

Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Darth Bane
Darth Plagueis
Darth Tyranus

Posted by Illyria110

Quoting dick tracy: i think it's coruscant as well you know like new york, new york?

No, actually it was called Galactic City, it was then renamed Imperial City when the Empire took over.

Posted by omegga

your pretty good, but you mentioned the most powerful female jedi and but not the most powerful female sith lord: Darth Xio Jade, but i bet you already new that!!

ok tough one for ya!;

Where and who is the head of the new main jedi acadamy/council, after Vader and the Emperor were defeated??

Posted by Illyria110

um... is it luke skywalker...im not sure where though

Posted by Mystic Hero

I believe Luke becomes head of the Jedi if I'm not mistaken.

Posted by Echo

Yeah, in post-OT Luke becomes the head of the Jedi Academy.

How many phases of Dark Troopers are there?

Posted by omegga

Quoting Illyria110: um... is it luke skywalker...im not sure where though

ye your right it is luke skywalker, but for those of you who didnt know, the new council/acadmy is located in The Cloud City Of Bespin.

but i have no idea about that last question!

What are "good" Force users called who are not members of the Jedi order?

Posted by mastachief

5.....i think

Three phases.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting omegga: your pretty good, but you mentioned the most powerful female jedi and but not the most powerful female sith lord: Darth Xio Jade, but i bet you already new that!!

ok tough one for ya!;

Where and who is the head of the new main jedi acadamy/council, after Vader and the Emperor were defeated??

[quote]But we should try to stick to the movies and charcters that exist in the movies. Like, asking what Han Solo's home planet is might be fair game, or what Chewbacca's home planet is (easy one).

Seriously, only those into EU would know these. I don't consider "EU" to be official Star Wars. I think we ought to stick with stuff that can be learned by watching the 6 movies. I mean, that's my own thought on the matter. Literally, there are endless questions about EU stuff that most people won't know. Even hardcore fans.

Posted by Echo

Meh, fine, I'll agree to movie trivia only, although it makes the questions oh so much easier. Like this one.

What type of craft were involved in the Battle of Yavin? (All craft, Imperial and Rebel)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

That's not any easier!

But it's fair game, so you see? I'm a pretty big star wars fan (I'll be at the first showing of episode III), and I have no idea what the answer is.

Posted by maian

I'll go for it.

Imperial Shuttle, TIE Bomber, TIE Fighter, X Wing Fighter, Y Wing Fighter, TIE Advanced, Rebel Transport..

uh...then again, I'm basing all that off of what I saw in Rogue Leader..

Do I win? >_>

Posted by Echo

Quoting maian: I'll go for it.

Imperial Shuttle, TIE Bomber, TIE Fighter, X Wing Fighter, Y Wing Fighter, TIE Advanced, Rebel Transport..

uh...then again, I'm basing all that off of what I saw in Rogue Leader..

Do I win? >_>

....Meh, what the heck, that's ok. Although there were no Shuttles, TIE Bombers, or Rebel Transports in the movie. Just X-Wings, Y-Wings, TIE Fighters, and Darth Vader's custom TIE Advance prototype. (By the way, I'm watching the scene as I write this, just to check)

Yeah, I agree on canon only. Makes quite a bit of sense.

Posted by omegga

ok i'll stick to the movies, but the thread is called "star wars trivia", bit misleading if you ask me, but no one did so i'll hush up!

In the first three movies, (IV, V, VI,) how many times do you see luke kill darth vader?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Zero.

Darth Vader just dies at the end of episode 6, probably the fact that he's really old, and Luke wounded him.

In which film does Darth Vader say the line, "Luke, I am your father"?

Posted by Echo

The Empire Strikes Back.

What were the names of the three beasts in the arena in Episode II?

Posted by Dagoth Ur

Actually Luke kills him once as an illusion on Yodas planet. And Vader dies because the Emporer sent 20,000 volts of electricity into his half machine body.

What is the name of the monster Luke faces in Jabas dungeon?
(I dont know so im asking)

Posted by Echo

Quoting Dagoth Ur: Actually Luke kills him once as an illusion on Yodas planet. And Vader dies because the Emporer sent 20,000 volts of electricity into his half machine body.

What is the name of the monster Luke faces in Jabas dungeon?
(I dont know so im asking)

I don't think Luke's encounter with the fake Vader on Degobah really counts......

The name of the creature is the Rancor.

My last question still stands.

Posted by Dagoth Ur

Quoting Echo: I don't think Luke's encounter with the fake Vader on Degobah really counts......

Right, problebly you are

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Echo: I don't think Luke's encounter with the fake Vader on Degobah really counts......

You got my question wrong.

I may as well give it up, though.

Vader NEVER says "Luke, I am your father." Vader actually says "I'm your father, Luke.", shortly after the "Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father..." "He told me you killed him!".

It's funny because the line "Luke, I am your father" has become a pop culture staple, yet it doesn't ever appear in any of the films. Crazy.

Posted by omegga

yeah that is weird!

anyway: how many lightsabers does anakin/vader loose or break in all the current 5 films?

its a toughy, lol

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Echo: What type of craft were involved in the Battle of Yavin? (All craft, Imperial and Rebel)

X-Wings
Y-Wings
TIE Fighters
TIE Advanced (Vader's ship)
Correllian Frigate (Millenium Falcon)

Quoting Fei-on Castor: You got my question wrong.

Vader NEVER says "Luke, I am your father." Vader actually says "I'm your father, Luke.", shortly after the "Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father..." "He told me you killed him!".

Vader:
Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.

Luke:
He told me enough. He told me you killed him

Vader:
No. I am your father.

in IV, V, and VI, what are the Seven different starships that the Empire employs?
The Death Star does not qualify

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Only one I know of is the Star Destroyer.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting MetalVox~55:
in IV, V, and VI, what are the Seven different starships that the Empire employs?
The Death Star does not qualify

the star destroyer, the super star destroyer (vaders executor), the tie fighter, the tie bomber (double chilli dog tie :D), vaders advanced proto tie, the tie intercepter, the imperiel shuttle (mainly used for higher ranking officers and dignitarys. and of course palpatine and vader)

the answer to omeggas question:

anakin/vader loses or breaks a total of 3

during the chase for zam (even though obi wan catches it, he lost it for a brief few moments)

in the droid plant on geonosis (broken by one of the machines)

in the second death star during his fight with luke (when luke cuts his robotic hand off)

new question:

how many sith lords may exist at any one time?

Posted by omegga

this is just a guess, but isnt it that there can be any amount of sith lords, but only one dark lord?!?,

like i said, just a guess

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting bazariah: how many sith lords may exist at any one time?

Two

In V, When Vader is briefing the Bounty Hunters on how to capture the Falcon, which bounty hunter is standing next to Boba Fett?

Posted by Klarth

I'm going to say IG88. Or Bossk.

What is the name of the medical droid treating luke in V?

Posted by Echo

Quoting Fei-on Castor: You got my question wrong.

I may as well give it up, though.

It's funny because the line "Luke, I am your father" has become a pop culture staple, yet it doesn't ever appear in any of the films. Crazy.

...I knew that. I just didn't think about it when I answered the question. Sorry.

Boba's standing in between Bossk and IG-88.

21-B is the name of the Medical Droid on Hoth.

No one has answered my question... What were the three beasts in the arena in Episode II, sent to kill Obi-Wan, Padme, and Anakin?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Echo:
No one has answered my question... What were the three beasts in the arena in Episode II, sent to kill Obi-Wan, Padme, and Anakin?

a reek, an acklay and a nexu

next question:

why do sand people (tusken raiders) ride in single file

Posted by Klarth

so that the imperial storm troopers do not know how many there are. =D

Who is Joruus C'baoth?

Posted by bazariah

Joruus C'baoth was a mad clone... he was a clone of jedi master Jorus C'baoth

but wouldnt this question be considered expanded universe thus irrelevant?

next question:

boba fett wears the scalps of which species?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Wookies

Posted by MetalVox~55

Double post cuz im too lazy to edit:

During VI when the Emperor arrives on the Death Star, How many different ranks of Imperial uniforms are present for his arrival (i.e.: Stormtroopers, Officers, etc)?

You may count the red guards, but not Palpatine's escorts. Vader does not apply.

Posted by bazariah

there are an admiral, imperial officers (captains and generals), storm troopers, biker scouts and the royal guards

so im saying six

plus i aint seen jedi for ages and cant be bothered to check the dvd this early in the morning

next question:

what is the name of the spider like creature near the entrance on the inside of jabbas palace

Posted by mastachief

Quoting MetalVox~55: Double post cuz im too lazy to edit:

During VI when the Emperor arrives on the Death Star, How many different ranks of Imperial uniforms are present for his arrival (i.e.: Stormtroopers, Officers, etc)?

You may count the red guards, but not Palpatine's escorts. Vader does not apply.

Posted by Echo

Quoting bazariah:
next question:

what is the name of the spider like creature near the entrance on the inside of jabbas palace

Bo'marr Monk (I think I spelled that first part right, with the ' in the right place. If not, oh well)

Name 5 podracers other than Anakin or Sebulba.

Posted by Illyria110

clegg holdfast
dud bolt
ebe endocott
aldar beedo
ratts tyerell

what is the docking bay number where the millenuim falcon is on tattonie in 'a new hope'?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Illyria110:
what is the docking bay number where the millenuim falcon is on tattonie in 'a new hope'?

94 :D

question;

what is the call sign of the trooper who luke "mugs" as in the one with the "faulty" transmitter?

Posted by MetalVox~55

TK-421

Posted by Illyria110

um...i guess i'll ask a question... this is pretty easy

who is the head of black sun?

Posted by MetalVox~55

not EU please.

and that's Prince Xizor.

Posted by maian

What does C-3PO say after the robotic eye comes out of Jabba's Palace outer doorway?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting maian: What does C-3PO say after the robotic eye comes out of Jabba's Palace outer doorway?

goodness gracious me :D

next:

how many at-st's are visable at the battle of hoth?

Posted by mastachief

Posted by MetalVox~55

One.

What is the droid's name in the beginning of Ep. I that greets Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting MetalVox~55: One.

What is the droid's name in the beginning of Ep. I that greets Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan?

yep one is correct :D

the answer to yours is: tc-14 (i think)

no question here, so im passing for now

Posted by Klarth

Which podracer in Episode I has a slightly oversized vehicle with four engines?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Ben Quadraneros.

Posted by Klarth

In his own native tongue, what's the first thing that Bib Fortuna says in ROTJ?

and for brownie points, what race is he?

Posted by Dagoth Ur

who is zis bib?
what scene was he in and ill tell you

Posted by Klarth

after luke enters jabba's palace.

Posted by Dagoth Ur

I dont know the race and exact words but its something like"You....You are not allowed here"

Posted by Klarth

I meant to ask what it sounded like in his language, not the translation. I don't remember there being subtitles for him. :/

Posted by bazariah

"onka ve onka ve luke skywaker, jabba no pace abaat tyo"

something like that

Posted by Klarth

I thought it was "ti-wana-wanga"?

Maybe I'm wrong. :/

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Majesty: I thought it was "ti-wana-wanga"?

Maybe I'm wrong. :/

that was when he met up with artoo and threepio

Posted by Echo

And Bib's a Twi'lek.

In Episode III, what is the name of the creature that Obi-Wan rides around Utapau (chasing Greivous' Wheel Bike).

Posted by Sauron

I think Boga is it's name, not their species. Just that one. The reason I say that is because I think a quote from the book is "She responds to the name Boga".

Posted by MetalVox~55

In Episode VI, How many Blockade Runners are presant when Lando flies the Falcon out of the Death Star?

Posted by Dagoth Ur

3 or 4 i think

Posted by teddy long

why does greivous cough so much during the begining of episode 3 playa?

Posted by Sauron

Quoting teddy long: why does greivous cough so much during the begining of episode 3 playa?

To make my Mother laugh. :rolleyes:

Posted by omegga

is it Quadrinaro or somethin??? not sure!

what is Darth Vaders dying wish?

Posted by Klarth

how many Imperial Guards in total are present in ROTS?

Posted by teddy long

Posted by omegga

Quoting teddy long: why does greivous cough so much during the begining of episode 3 playa?

can someone actually answer this because i would like to know but i dont!!!

Posted by Dexter

Where did Richard Marquand die?

Posted by Klarth

[quote]5

Four. Well done.

Marquand died of a stroke, but I don't know where.

Quoted post: can someone actually answer this because i would like to know but i dont!!!

Because unlike the droids he commands, he's actually a living being. An alien. Not Sifo-Dyas... many people think it's him. Which I understand since they dropped a lot of hints about it in Ep. II, but it's not.

In the final episode of Clone Wars, Mace completely smashes the upper torso of Grievous using a Force-crush. This causes the armor to completely shred right off, revealing his ribs and delicate insides, and also compresses his diaphram. This now causes him to cough uncontrollably.

Before that, Grievous was in a shuttle crash set up by Count Dooku, he got totally wrecked. All except for the vital organs. You see, he ended up with major blood loss (Obviously) and missing most of his limbs (Legs and a little off the arms). Since his organs were intact for the most part, they managed to fix him up real good and repaired almost everything via cyber-implants.

Posted by Klarth

Name one way in which duct tape was used in IV. :D

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Majesty: Name one way in which duct tape was used in IV. :D

to keep princess leia's/carrie fisher's breasts in place... george lucas didnt believe they would have bra's in space, thus made her tape em down

new question:

aside from the obvious inclusion of r2 and c-3po within the belly of the jawa sand crawler name 3 other droids

Posted by teddy long

Quoting Vampiro: Because unlike the droids he commands, he's actually a living being. An alien. Not Sifo-Dyas... many people think it's him. Which I understand since they dropped a lot of hints about it in Ep. II, but it's not.

In the final episode of Clone Wars, Mace completely smashes the upper torso of Grievous using a Force-crush. This causes the armor to completely shred right off, revealing his ribs and delicate insides, and also compresses his diaphram. This now causes him to cough uncontrollably.

Before that, Grievous was in a shuttle crash set up by Count Dooku, he got totally wrecked. All except for the vital organs. You see, he ended up with major blood loss (Obviously) and missing most of his limbs (Legs and a little off the arms). Since his organs were intact for the most part, they managed to fix him up real good and repaired almost everything via cyber-implants.

**** good playa and i didn't know how he got to be a bio-droid you coulda used your question on that

Posted by MetalVox~55

word playa

Posted by omegga

who else has noticed this, in epII, anakin gets his arm cut off up past his elbow, yet in epIII his robotic arm only goes up half way if his fore arm?!?, i'm confused!!

anyway bit of a weird question but fun non the less, how many body parts do you see get cut off in all 6 episodes? the name of the person, and body part please!

Posted by bazariah

total is 15

darth maul (2) gets cut in the mid section thus makes two pieces, waist down (legs) then top half torso

anakin (1) right arm

dooku (3) left hand, right hand, head

mace windu (2) left hand, right hand

anakin during transition to cybernetic vader (3) left arm, left leg, right leg

luke (1) right hand

ponda baba (walrus man)(1) in the cantina in mos eisley, he loses an arm

darth vader (1) loses his first robotic hand

lukes dream vader/himself (1) head

Posted by G-Sides

16, you forgot Fett's head.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

17. Wampa Snow creature's Arm, in Empire.

Posted by bazariah

oh poo, well i do have an excuse in that i was hella tired last night :D

Posted by Klarth

Shame on you, baz.

And to answer your question, R5-D4, a Power Droid and... A death star droid?

Posted by Sauron

You forget Zam Wesell's arm, too.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Ummm... Someone post a good question. I can't think of one.

Posted by Hannibal King

WHat does Han Solo say after they fall into the garbage pit on the Deathstar in episode IV

Posted by Fei-on Castor

"I don't care what you smell!!"

Posted by Hannibal King

hmmmmm.........

i thought it was "well princess, what an incredibal smell you've discovered"

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yeah, that's what he says.

He says to Chewbacca "I don't care what you smell!!", when Chewbacca is reluctant to jump down the hole.

Posted by Hannibal King

but i meant AFTER they jump down the chute

WHat is the "roller droids" offical name?

Posted by Echo

Quoting Hannibal King: WHat is the "roller droids" offical name?

....Do you mean Destroyer Droids/Droidekas?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

As Nute Gunray said, "Thay ahh no mahch foor droidekahs"

Posted by omegga

what do the three different colours of light saber mean? an dont say master and apprentice, thats a common misconception

Posted by maian

By the way, Grievous also gets two hands cut off :)

Posted by omegga

Grievous doesnt count, he's a cyborg (or whatever) an if we were countin droid part it'd be in the hundred's!! An it did say 'BODY' parts, droids dont count!

Posted by Bebop

Quoting omegga: what do the three different colours of light saber mean? an dont say master and apprentice, thats a common misconception

Sith, guardian, defender and something or something. I have no idea why Mace has a purple one.

Posted by Hannibal King

What does the imperial captain say after they capture Han, Leai, and Chewey on endor?

Quoted post: Grievous doesnt count, he's a cyborg (or whatever) an if we were countin droid part it'd be in the hundred's!! An it did say 'BODY' parts, droids dont count!

He's actually a alien/homanoid. Unlike a droid, he's powered by an aline mind and heart. So you could say he DOES count.

Posted by omegga

Quoting Bebop: Sith, guardian, defender and something or something. I have no idea why Mace has a purple one.

Red: Dark side (i think)
Blue: A jedi who prefers fighting with thier lightsaber
Green: A jedi who's goal in life is to balance out the universe
Yellow: A jedi who frefers using the force to fight instead of their lightsaber
Purple: means nothing, just an different form of lightsaber (no crystals are used i think)

they all have their own titles (jedi consular, etc...) but i'm not sure which is which

Posted by bazariah

and there was me believing the colour was dependent on what crystals they used

Posted by teddy long

what are greivous's bodyguards called and who makes them?

Posted by omegga

Quoting bazariah: and there was me believing the colour was dependent on what crystals they used

they are! the type of jedi choose the different colours of crystal, only master windu has no crystal

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Red lightsaber = Ruby
Blue = Crystal
Green = Emerald (I think)
Purple = Electrum (which is a type of gem)

Mace uses a purple one because like I've been saying, he is the most proficient with a lightsaber. He kinda sucks at telekinesis and other force related stuff, but when it comes to a straight out one on one lightsaber duel, Mace could take anyone.

And I've never seen anyone with a yellow blade. I don't really count anything but the 6 movies, and clone wars, but only because it takes place between 2 and 3, and it deals with the characters of 2 and 3, not some other outlandish unheard of characters.

And concerning the difference between blue and green, I think there is none. I think it's just random. Anakin used both colors, and so did Luke. Anakin used a green, then blue, and Luke used a blue, then green, so there's no relationship if you're talking level of proficiency. If you're saying that greens are for apprentices, consider Yoda and Qui Gon. Both masters, both VERY skilled, both used green lightsabers. If you're saying that blues are for apprentices, consider Obi Wan and just about everyone else on the council. So clearly, green and blue are interchangeable.

Posted by Hannibal King

Quoting Hannibal King: What does the imperial captain say after they capture Han, Leai, and Chewey on endor?

anyone gonna answer?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Hannibal King: anyone gonna answer?

No.

Posted by teddy long

you spelled leia wrong

Posted by Hannibal King

meh

Posted by Bebop

Quoting omegga: Red: Dark side (i think)
Blue: A jedi who prefers fighting with thier lightsaber
Green: A jedi who's goal in life is to balance out the universe
Yellow: A jedi who frefers using the force to fight instead of their lightsaber
Purple: means nothing, just an different form of lightsaber (no crystals are used i think)

Wtf? Bull. Shut the hell up.

The colours are determined by crystals used yes. But the crystal used depends on your role. This does not include apprentice or master as Feion said. I will find out tomoz.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Bebop:
The colours are determined by crystals used yes. But the crystal used depends on your role. This does not include apprentice or master as Feion said. I will find out tomoz.

I don't think I said that they're determined by rank or anything. I actually said the opposite, or that's what I meant.

Posted by omegga

Quoting Bebop: Wtf? Bull. Shut the hell up.

CANT YOU READ?!?!?!?

if you look at the top of the page you'll see thats exactly what i said!!!

Posted by Bebop

Quoting omegga: CANT YOU READ?!?!?!?

if you look at the top of the page you'll see thats exactly what i said!!!

You can talk arsehole. I wasn't saying you DIDN'T say that. I quoted something else you phucking said. Retard.

Posted by omegga

then why did you tell me to shut up then when you we're arguing the same point?!? u started this, dont go all defensive for no reason

Posted by Mystic Hero

Is there really a purpose for color? I always thought that Red was strictly Sith and the others were all for Jedi. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think color has nothing to do with it. Windu's light Saber is most unique indeed, but I never really thought of a reason for him to have a different color. I just thought he was cool like that being the only one with a purple light saber but I could be wrong.

Posted by Hannibal King

Red is sith
blue,green,and purple are jedi

simple as that

Posted by maian

Who is Darth Tyrannus, and how many times is his name mentioned in the series?

...easy :(

By the way, Mace Windu has a purple lightsaber, siimply because Samuel Jackson requested it to be purple. It was probably expanded on more after that. Also, there is one jedi who owns an orange lightsaber. I read you can see it for about a second in AOTC.

...Not to mention, my cousin has a toy orange one and it's an official Star Wars product ;o

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Darth Tyrannus is Count Dooku's Sith name. It is mentioned once by Jengo Fett, on Kamino, and I believe a few Jedi talk about it when they realize that Dooku is a Sith.

Posted by Hannibal King

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Darth Tyrannus is Count Dooku's Sith name. It is mentioned once by Jengo Fett, on Kamino, and I believe a few Jedi talk about it when they realize that Dooku is a Sith.

Sideous also says it

Posted by Echo

Quoting maian: By the way, Mace Windu has a purple lightsaber, siimply because Samuel Jackson requested it to be purple. It was probably expanded on more after that.

In the Clone Wars cartoon, in the Jedi temple with all of the crystals, you can see Blue, Green, and Purple crystals. And yeah, Samuel Jackson just wanted to be able to pick himself out of a group of Jedi, so he wanted a unique color. And he likes purple.

Anyway, enough about the lightsabers. Here's an easy one.

Who is the other wookie with Chewbacca and Yoda in RotS?

Posted by Disturbed_one

Is it General Tarfull?

Posted by Disturbed_one

Ok, in the books who really kills all the jedi?

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Disturbed_one: Ok, in the books who really kills all the jedi?

i thought expanded universe questions were not allowed

Posted by Disturbed_one

all im dooing is correcing the movie

Posted by maian

You can't correct the movie[s]. George Lucas created the stories for Star Wars. And unless the books are authorized by George Lucas as part of the official timeline, or wrote by him, the movies will be "correct".

At least, if Lucas doesn't authorize them, I don't consider them part of the real timeline :cool:

Quoting maian: You can't correct the movie[s]. George Lucas created the stories for Star Wars. And unless the books are authorized by George Lucas as part of the official timeline, or wrote by him, the movies will be "correct".

At least, if Lucas doesn't authorize them, I don't consider them part of the real timeline :cool:

Lucas pretty much authorized all of EU. Thus it's considered canon.

However, nothing is more canon than the movies. Therefore, you cannot correct them.

Posted by Lord of Spam

What name does Luke call out when he returns from the battle of Yavin, and why is it interesting?