What would you add as a game mode in ssbb

Posted by O.T.L

To start this off, I would add a game mode to ssbb that is like king of fighterz.
pick 3 characters each has one life when one dies another take it place and so on
i would pick these three :

Shiek - cuz he/she Kicks ***

Fox - just cuz i cant think of anythiing else (and he got some major hops )

Link - cuz i like him best...

what about you....!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Capture the ****ing flag.

Posted by Linko_16

Both pretty good ideas, actually.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

IDK, I can't see Capture the Flag in SSBB.

Posted by Linko_16

It'd never happen, but get some big maps and put people on "HP" mode rather than percentages and it could be done.

Posted by s0ul

Capture the flag would be cool if it wouldn't basically just be a deathmatch.

Posted by Zeta

Some stupid little battle game involving trophies. Like a card game or some ****. idk i got nothin'

Posted by MottaTheHutt

I know:

A mode where we have one specific level designed for each character, right? And then we fill those levels with targets, follow me? Then, you have to destroy the targest, going for the fastest time possible.

The name? Break the Targets! And if you fall, the announcer goes "FAILURE", then the audience goes "Awww...." Just to rub it in. **** I'm good.

Posted by Zeta

Bring back Board the Platforms. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Zeta: Bring back Board the Platforms. :(

**** yes.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

It's not really all that different from break the targets. Never really noticed it was gone, until you mentioned it...

Posted by Linko_16

You're right, but it's an excuse to have another fun level to complete for each character.

Posted by O.T.L

capture the flag would kick ***, a little tetris mode would also ,a little arcade or somethin ?

Posted by Kit

RACE TO THE FINISH except with multiple players beating eachother while frantically reaching the finish. Pretty crazy.

Posted by Linko_16

That'd only be great if they were all forced to be the same character.

Posted by Screenname

Mario kart i dunno just stick that whole game in there

Posted by Screenname

Yeah Kolo I was being serious :rolleyes:.......retard

Posted by maian

lol

I actually like oswaldo's idea, except to have it with eight characters, Soul Calibur 2 style. Rad.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Zeta: Some stupid little battle game involving trophies. Like a card game or some ****. idk i got nothin'

or a game where you shoot trophys and then u win them !?!

i think your on to something here ....