The Artic Crisis

Posted by Randi

[quote]rivernen.ca/bush.htm
reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN2328108920070124

From looking at the facts, it is quite evident that Bush does in fact want control of Canadian oil. However, many political experts question whether he can actually obtain it. Many believe that Bush actually does how the power to control Canadian oil, and this is most likely how it will happen.

There has already been intel that the US has been claiming territory around the Canadian arctic. This territory is obviously disputed, and oil has been found. So why does Bush want this oil? One purpose. To burn it. Waste it as quickly as possible. The idea of having a stockpile is absurd. Bush wants to get rid of the Canadian oil as quickly as possible in order to control a middle-eastern oil monopoly. That way he can control prices on the oil and control the countries who are dependant upon it.

It is quite possible that with this domination over such a monopoly, that Bush can actually weaken Canada to the point where it can actually be conquered by the US expansionists who will find any excuse to police the world and promote their crazed theories of manifest destiny.

What do you guys think about this impending crisis?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yes, he wants to burn it, instead of using it for himself. Also, I love how you use the word "intel".

Posted by Randi

Burning oil would not only be a political statement, but would also bring his plan into action quickly before his term was over.

It makes sense.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

His plan. DUN DUN DUN.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What do you guys think about this impending crisis?

I live in Canada and even I don't give a ****.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I live outside of Canada and even I don't give two ****s.

Posted by Lord of Spam

From a purely military standpoint, having a large stockpile of oil makes a great dael of strategic sense in a time where we could very easily find ourselves, rightly or wrongly, in a conflict with countries that could cut off our oil supply. One of the key factors in japan's loss of ww2 (aside from being nuked, obviously) was their near total lack of domestic oil (along with other natural manufacturing materials) which greatly crippled their wartime weapons production.

As for some great overbearing coonspiracy? Lol. The man is a total retard. I really find it hard to think that he has ANY plans other than what he wants to eat for lunch.

Posted by Randi

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I live in Canada and even I don't give a ****.

Well you should. If you have any pride for your country you would do something, otherwise you might be living on US soil, whether you like it or not.

As for bush being a retard, I agree, but that wont stop him from ruining world economies in order to benefit the US. He's not the only one in on it. His whole cabinet is probably in on it too.

He doesn't want there to be oil in canada or alaska. If he did he would already be drilling it. He wants to control the middle eastern monopoly and use it as an excuse to exercise the US ties with Israel and control the arab nations.

Posted by Tyler Durden

M-I-C-K-E-Y.. M-O-U-S-E-B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

Quoted post: If you have any pride for your country

Stopped reading. It's Canada, dude.

Posted by Lord of Spam

"He doesn't want there to be oil in canada or alaska. If he did he would already be drilling it. He wants to control the middle eastern monopoly and use it as an excuse to exercise the US ties with Israel and control the arab nations."

Yeah, never mind that whole "defending strategic U.S. interests" stuff. Its all some personal vendetta against the presence of oil in the north. Maybe this is his way of getting back at oil after all those bankrupt oil companies?

You sound and act like you're 12. Either learn to at least use some sort of evidence to support your arguments, or just go away. Hell, as anyone here with any history on these boards can tell you, I'm tge biggest tree hugging, ozone humping, nature loving communist hippy faggot there is. but that doesnt mean that I dont at least need a reason to think what I think, and so far you havent displayed that.

Posted by Randi

Are you guys just going to sit there being lethargic and apathetic about this situation? There's a good chance this could escalate into a full-blown war; you really need to consider this carefully. You don't want some American taking YOUR backyard, do you?

Also, I provided some links, Lord of Spam.

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is a majority american message board. The vast majority of the responses here are going to be either apathetic or supportive.

Oh, and an alarmist website thrown together poorly by an alarmist inuit group warning about LOL THEM CRAZY WHITIES and a rueters story about increasing the reserver dont really support your theory much. Learn organized, logical debate, then come back.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

A FULL BLOWN WAR!? WITH CANADA!? SOUND THE ALARM!

Posted by Zeta

Oh man, I'm right near the border! I'm ****ed!

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Me too! I live in Wisconsin... I could be one of the first casualties in the most devestating war the world has ever seen!

Posted by Zeta

Does Canada's military come in bags? :(

Quoted post: Are you guys just going to sit there being lethargic and apathetic about this situation? There's a good chance this could escalate into a full-blown war; you really need to consider this carefully. You don't want some American taking YOUR backyard, do you?

Uh, I don't think an invasion by the US would be considered a war... it'd be utter domination. So whatever. Plus, my birth certificate says American, so I'm good. I'll just join the military and kick some Canadian ***.

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://imdb.com/title/tt0109370/

Holy ****, canadian bacon is coming true! everyone run! canadian beer sucks!

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Uh, I don't think an invasion by the US would be considered a war... it'd be utter domination. So whatever. Plus, my birth certificate says American, so I'm good. I'll just join the military and kick some Canadian ***.

You can't. facial piercings are an automatic disqualification.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Uncle Sam wants YOU! Unless you have piercings. Then Uncle Sam says **** YOU!

Quoted post: You can't. facial piercings are an automatic disqualification.

oh sweet. I'll just kick it in america then

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: tge biggest tree hugging, ozone humping, nature loving communist hippy faggot there is.

Don't you drive a V8 Dodge Ram, LoS? All of those Prius fags will probably say that your vehicle choice is like *****slapping mother nature.

As far as a war between Canada and the US goes, if Canada had anything we really wanted that badly, we would've invaded and stolen it already. It's the American way, after all.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Being ex-military; peircings disqualify you from ****. The American armed forces will take you no matter what, unless of course, you're a repeat felon or crackhead. Dope addiction and gun running is all you have to look forward to to be downed by the badge. I know, I've been in the initiation twice, and look forward to going back. For better point, I had a lip ring, 22 ear peircings, an eyebrow ring, minor nose ring. And, they still enlisted me. So, your views are bull-****ing-****.. And I was a heavy alcoholic.

oh, so I guess I'm back to kicking some canadian ***. ALL RIGHT

Posted by Lord of Spam

I guess those guys I saw getting discharged in basic were just figments of my imagination then. SILLY ME LOL.

"Don't you drive a V8 Dodge Ram, LoS? All of those Prius fags will probably say that your vehicle choice is like *****slapping mother nature. "

*drove. Sold it. [url=http://motortorque.askaprice.com/articles/auto-0701/as-green-as-they-get-the-4x4-jeep-wrangler.asp]Though the econazis can take their prius and shove it sideways up their close minded asses.[/url]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lord of Spam;797123]I guess those guys I saw getting discharged in basic were just figments of my imagination then. SILLY ME LOL.
Yes, why yes they were...That would only be possible had they refused to remove the silverware. I went in with an eyebrow ring, and some "000" plugs in both ears.

Posted by misogenie

There should be an end soon to this underground fuel that has caused a history of war, pollution and oil rig safety problems. It's surprising that corn, our most common vegetable food, can be made into a green-friendly fuel known as biodiesel. I think there is no other green-friendly fuel that can be made fast and as plentiful as biodiesel to date.

[quote]GreenShift Agrifuels and Global Ethanol Form Corn Oil Biodiesel Joint Venture
15 November 2007

GreenShift Agrifuels and Global Ethanol, LLC have formed a joint venture to extract about 10 million gallons per year of crude corn oil from the distillers grain co-product of Global Ethanol

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh Randi.. why'd you go and get b&? WHY?!!! You showed such promise..

Posted by Lord of Spam

Cultivation of biofuels is at this point not efficient, and whats worse, takes away land from agricultural crop use at a time when there are already plenty of people starving. Not to mention the agricultural waste generated by what would be the large scale farming methods needed.

And dont even get me started on that hydrogen bull****.

Posted by I Want A Sandwich

AIR CAR!!!

That's all I have to say.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Mixman puppet...and, that's all I have to say..

Quoting Tyler Durden: Mixman puppet...and, that's all I have to say..

Um... what?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Ask me why the creator of this thread was b& on such a short notice..

haha, wee bit late...

why?

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Lord of Spam;799220]Cultivation of biofuels is at this point not efficient, and whats worse, takes away land from agricultural crop use at a time when there are already plenty of people starving.There is a biofuel engine at Shasta college that runs at about 25 horsepower, using algae. That's right, there are vehicles in the world that can run on little more than pond scum. You can't tell me that takes away from agricultural crop when you can scrape the crap out of the rain gutters on your house or along your curb. As for ineffeciency? I'm not sure how fast algae can be produced, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't take much.

Hey, whaddya know, the uncyclopedia knows what I'm talking about: [URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biofuel_from_algae[/URL]
[quote=Randi;796416]It is quite possible that with this domination over such a monopoly, that Bush can actually weaken Canada to the point where it can actually be conquered by the US expansionists...Do you realize that the US military force is powerful enough to crush just about any opposition? As for Canada... come on, I know a couple guys from the local cage-fighting circuit that could take the place over themselves, had they the motivation.[quote=Randi;796416]...who will find any excuse to police the world and promote their crazed theories of manifest destiny.
Crazed theories? Kind of like this one?

Dude, it was Oforia. Come on.

Posted by Omni

I'm surprised people are stil posting here and that it wasn't locked. The amount of people who thought this was a serious topic is disturbing.

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, many nations are making claims to the arctic region as the ice caps melt due to global warming, Canada is exerting it's claim, so is Russia, so is the USA due to Alaska bordering the region.

These nations will have to make agreements as to who actually owns these waters that border their land.