Got my GameBoy Camera!

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I know there not that great but I saw one at my local game store for $5.00 so I bought it.

Posted by Phantom75230

wow...

Posted by Zelda_Guy

they really suck though lol i jsut wanted to try one

Posted by Ant

Eh, for 5 bucks I wouldn't really say it was a waste of money. It's a piece of video game history.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I have one, and I loved it at the time. It's creepy to boot it up and see pictures of everyone from almost 10 years ago...

Posted by Zelda_Guy

when i bought mine and looked at the pics, they were really creepy and I quikily deleted them! Is there a way to delete all of the buttons?

Posted by Borealis

I wish I could have experienced one, but I didn't much care for it at the time.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting The X: I have one, and I loved it at the time. It's creepy to boot it up and see pictures of everyone from almost 10 years ago...

Truth. I think the most recent photo of my granddad I have before he died is on my GB Camera.

Oh, and there's a delete all option in the Select menu, I think.

Posted by muffla

I hope the ds 2 comes with a camra, that would be really cool

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting muffla: I hope the ds 2 comes with a camra, that would be really cool

lol, no it wouldn't.

Posted by muffla

well think about it a) its possable becasue cell phones have it. and b) it can have eyetoy like games. a great new way for wario ware to go in

Posted by Roger Smith

A) We don't need it simply because cell phones have it.
B) The EyeToy sucked and is equally useless.

The DS doesn't rely on vision-motion, it relies on it's touch screens. End of conv.

Posted by muffla

i used cellphones just to show that the tech is readily avable, not to prove my point. i personaly would like it if you dont then thats your oppinion

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Ok the DS 2 could come out with a camera. Dont be so negitive.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Zelda_Guy: Ok the DS 2 could come out with a camera. Dont be so negitive.

I'm not being negative. I'm being sensible.

Really, come on guys. Do you honestly believe that Nintendo will release another camera peripheral roughly a decade later? No. They won't.

Reason: There's really no good reason to. The focal point to the DS has been it's dual screen and touch technology. It'd be stupid to wreck that with the introduction of a DS camera. AND because Sony and Microsoft already have camera devices themselves, so the camera-game market is cornered by them.

In the end, it's just bad business. Now I'm quite done with this stupid DS 2 camera add on. You can go on about opinions and all that, and I think that's adorable. But fact is fact.

Good day gents.

Posted by Ant

I don't see why they shouldn't. And guess who mods this board? I win.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

BURN!!!!!

Posted by David M. Awesome

Why haven't I posted here yet? GAME BOY CAMERA **** YEAH!

[quote=Zelda_Guy;796231]I know there not that great but I saw one at my local game store for $5.00 so I bought it.

I tried to rep you just for buying one but I'd done it too recently.

[quote=Zelda_Guy;797627]they really suck though lol i jsut wanted to try one

And then I tried to de-rep you. BLASPHEMER.

Posted by Darth Vader

Indeed, it WOULD be cool for DS to have a CAM. Roger Smith doesn't know what he talks about. Why should there be a cam? Well for video chats? If the cam went in the bottom of the GBA slot, then you could webchat with people around the world, from anywhere. Also, Wario Ware would work nice with a cam.

Congrats to the person who got the GB Camera! BTW you know you can make music with your GB camera? There is a band that does this.

[quote=Darth Vader;813483]Why should there be a cam? Well for video chats? If the cam went in the bottom of the GBA slot, then you could webchat with people around the world, from anywhere.

As much as I like Game Boy Camera, I think that Nintendo would prefer that their products weren't used for such lewd purposes.

Posted by Synth2012

I loved my Gameboy Camera back in the day. I remember my dad trying to get me one of those **** Gameboy printer things too, but we never found one.

[quote=Synth2012;817540]I loved my Gameboy Camera back in the day. I remember my dad trying to get me one of those **** Gameboy printer things too, but we never found one.

Stop being so awesome, I still can't rep you again yet.

Posted by Synth2012

haha Ok, I'll try my best to stop.

Posted by Breakman

gameboy camera was awesome....

the music was so kool especially that one that had the earthbound file select theme

the technology was very neat (taking pics linking them to other pics with hotspots and making music and crap happen was very gnarly)

the games were fun if not extremely basic (i was addicted to that juggling thing maen...)

i always wanted one of those special golden zelda ones
i wonder how much that'd go for these days

Posted by reference

Mine's green tho I wish it were yellow and I also want the Zelda edition.

Posted by Apathetic

Why am I so in the dark? Was this only released in Europe or something?

Posted by Supermario

Quoting Apathetic: Why am I so in the dark? Was this only released in Europe or something?

I guess you just missed it!:D

It was released in the United States aslo. I remember getting one of these for about $10 at that place called Wal-Mart. I still have it too. The pictures may not look the best but it is fun to play with. That run game on there is very hard too.

Picture:
[URL=http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gbcam.png][IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2415/gbcam.png[/IMG][/URL]