WackoHater is back but not on this idiotic forum !!

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.random-info.com/showthread.php?p=13649"]WackoHater is back on another forum run by a lunatic spam master[/URL] (:jesse:) !!!

WackoHater is still not posting here on this crappy Wacko Forum due to the extreme lunacy of Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!!

Posted by Omni

You just posted.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: WackoHater is still not posting here !!!!

Um...then how did I reply to a post you just made...just a few hours ago!!!! :D:D:D:D:D Like I always say, you don't know how to leave dis place!!! U r addicted to Wacko University!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by PROF CHAOS

Your name really should be WackoJacko.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Who cares, WH is a wacko..

Posted by WackoHater

http://www.random-info.com/showthread.php?t=14742

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, I thought you left!!!!

Like I said, he doesn't know how to leave!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by CrystalPain

he's addicted to you

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, I thought you left!!!!

Like I said, he doesn't know how to leave!!! :D:D:D:D

How many posts have I made since you changed my user name and my emoticon MORON ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, YOU posted saying you wanted your name changed to WackoLover, so I was nice and gave you that name!!!!

er, you didn't copyright da original smilie, there for it'sa not yours!!! I changed it to make you happy, cause it makes you look even madder!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are a stupid moron who allows idiots like Iris to ruin your forum fool, get lost !!!

Posted by mis0

It's not like he urinated in your Corn Pops™ or anything. Settle down.

Posted by Omni

Maybe he did. WackoHater would like that anyway.

Posted by WackoHater

[QUOTE=mis0;801069]Jesus Christ, it's not like he urinated in your Corn Pops

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting mis0: Settle down.

That's da last thing we want him doing!!!!!!!!!! We want him MAD!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You will never be unbanned until my user name is restored and my emoticon is restored and all mod powers are assigned to me and Iris and the rest of the mods are doomed in Wacko U you stupid clown !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, YOU asked to have your username changed to WackoLover, for some CRAZY reason!!!!

er, part of da mods job is to drive YOU insane!!!!

er, I'm not banned!!!! Notice it's not hard at all for me to post over on your graveyard!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

er, :mad: is much better than da older one!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoLover: You will never be unbanned until my user name is restored and my emoticon is restored and all mod powers are assigned to me and Iris and the rest of the mods are doomed in Wacko U you stupid clown !!!!

*yawn* Then why did you unban me da same day you made dis post!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh, that's right...

Quoting WackoLover: I'm all talk and no action Jesse, that's why I always unabn you !!

:D:D:D:D er, you unban me cause I drive you insane even more when I'm banned, right!!! :D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

Shutup already WackoNoob.

[quote=WackoLover;801681]You will never be unbanned until my user name is restored and my emoticon is restored and all mod powers are assigned to me and Iris and the rest of the mods are doomed in Wacko U you stupid clown !!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Obviously WackoHater is back but not on this idiotic forum.