just got one

Posted by Ilikefluff

just bought a DS ,don't have any games for it, asking for your recommendations, i would like New Super Mario, and the Lego stars wars saga,,, any recommends for a japanese RPG/Strat/action/adventure/card, i saw alot of them at the store and was thinking of getting mage knight(Isnt really jap) but the sprites looked good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Advance Wars: Dual Strike for strategy, no doubt. Though you might as well wait until January for Days of Ruin. RPG-wise, Final Fantasy III, and the Capcom vs SNK Card Clash remake is supposed to be pretty good, sans a game-crippling bug.

Posted by pokamon

i think you should get pokemon diamond/pearl i could help you by pming me or going on my board

Posted by Degeneration

CvS: Card Fighters was actually kind of lame, even if it was neat to see some Capcom/SNK favorites make an appearance. The glitch is just anti-icing on the anti-cake. I only wish I could've tried the original Card Fighters game. That was supposed to be excellent.

New Super Mario Bros is fun. It's fairly easy and not very long, but the replay value makes up for some of that.