No Backspace-Using Posting Only Thread

Posted by Ant

hhsa i darnk tihs whole fukkenin smirnnooff and i'm WASTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Posted by Arcadios

ih

Posted by MottaTheHutt

im durnk to, yuo can tel yb how i tpey

Posted by cool gamer dad

hey, I'm drunk too actually.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm soooo sober right now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I should have posted in this thread last night.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

spoiler: i wasnt drunk

Posted by Ant

Yeah, I'm sober now. But you know me, one beer or the equivalent there of and I'm fukken GONE.

Posted by Borealis

You all need to lay off!

Posted by Lord of Spam

****ing pussy

even after 5 months of not drinking at all, my tolerance was still high enough that it took like 5 shots for me to get buzzy

Posted by cool gamer dad

pussy? more like lucky.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

drunk posting only thread

Posted by Lord of Spam

im fukken there

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: ****ing pussy

even after 5 months of not drinking at all, my tolerance was still high enough that it took like 5 shots for me to get buzzy

And lo, but a single person doesn't realize Ant was mocking me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

it happens so oftenn taht we just ge tused ot it

holy hell, thats what that sentence looks like without the backspace key. almost LOOKS like im drunk there

Posted by The Judge

Impressive.

Posted by Lord of Spam

IR TEH MEGA DRUNKZ!

this is what my styping looks like without backaspacing, quite a bvit better than it usually is when I do backspace. mauybe it's becauise I'm sorta focusing on it. or maybe not since that last sentence looked like ****, byht whatever.

Posted by The Judge

I can type pretty well without not using the backspace. Hell, I'm not even looking at the keyboard. Suck on that.

EDIT: Except for my grammatical error, but that's different.

If I paid more attention when I typed it'd probably turn out better. Though when I pay attention I tend to type completely different words, so I guess that's not much better. Maybe it's because I type really fast or osmething.

actually, I didn't use the backaspace once there. Better.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I use backspace more to edit sections of sentences, rather than spelling. I have the Firefox plugin that auto-corrects a lot of the common typos anyway.

auto-corrects? do want.

Posted by The Judge

U giev

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I think it's part of the dictionary plugin. If not, I'll look for it.

don't think so. I just get a squiggly line and nothing more

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

X IS ON THE JOB

Posted by Slade

I type rpretyy opoorly i guess. I think i'd trype better but mim just worso nervousee wlol

plus I've never used this keyboard before.

wait, see I went and type up some other stuff elsewhere before coming backfor theat ssoecned = ...second sentence. this whole laptop mac keyboar d thingie is ruRUININGM MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

wsir...

wsir:...

edit: ****, couldn't find the right keys. for the dedit thing i mean. anyways, I was going tow write "I type pretty well usually" but ended p making so many tiypose I changed it to 'poorly i guess'

Posted by Lord of Spam

i usually dont bother hitting that **** anyway, fso for me this thread isnt really that big of a deal

Quoted post: plus I've never used this keyboard before.

I suck at typing on keyboards I'm unfamiliar with. Or those keyboards that don't click right if you know what I man.

I mean mean

Posted by WillisGreeny

Logitech keyboards with big keys are my favorite, but I can't stand the keyboards on Ibooks. The keys feel so brittle to me.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I suck at typing on keyboards I'm unfamiliar with. Or those keyboards that don't click right if you know what I man.

I mean mean

I know exactly what you man

Quoted post: Logitech keyboards with big keys are my favorite, but I can't stand the keyboards on Ibooks. The keys feel so brittle to me.

yeah, logitech are some of the best keyboards. I like how they have home and end on one row, a huge, vertical delete button and then page up and down right beside the delete button. antrything else is misplaced

Posted by mis0

Hey guys: I've injested a great quantity of alcohol and I can still type! Am I doing it right?

injested? not quite

Posted by mis0

atreastll i cantrype ulnike spme poepel herre@@

Posted by Lord of Spam

:'(

Posted by Omni

My internet just stopped working for like 12+ hours. I hope you all enjoyed the peace.

Posted by mis0

lol fail

Posted by The Judge

I slept wonderfully.

Posted by Slade

I hate how ion this keyhboard delete=backspace, and there's not real delete. Ive evern trioed hitting the little symbols on the bottom plu s delete and it just backspaces. And wtf are rthese weird kieys? applE? squiggly x? OTIPOTJ... OPTION?

hmm... I keep skipping words, but it'd be hard to read if I put them in after the word I accidentally put, so I leave them. hence difficulty of the reading!

Man.,.. no delete ketuy? Do not want.

Posted by Ant

I really don't see wh y it's that hard to type without the backspace key or even the delete key. Perhaps you have some sort of horrible disease that prevents you from moving your fingers to the correct space on the keyboard? I'm typing now as fast as I can while keeping my thoughts in a cognitive fashion.

Lord of Spam, you really do suck. your mom.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Man.,.. no delete ketuy? Do not want.

Yeah man, life in the macworld is harsh. maybe it'll delete if I press ALPPLE OPTION SQUIGGLY X SUYMBOL DELETE

but now is not the time, nor this the thread

Posted by Omni

I have a feeling people are exaggerating how badly they type. Or else everyone's stupid. It could be both.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i usually type really fast. like reaplly fas.t

I type really fast while wathjcing TV, which might explain it. Definitely not exaggerating it, just not rewally paying attention/

Posted by WillisGreeny

I type moderatly fast.

Posted by Slade

For me it's just this bod... ***ayum keytboard. okay, 50% keyboard, 50% stupidity

Posted by Lord of Spam

its not that i cant type, i generally just doint bother paying attention to what im doing

plus, low dex:(

Posted by The Judge

Your forehead imposes a -4 to Dex.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You'd think that it would boost my wis though, but that just isnt happening.

I mean, int and cha are still up there. But str, dex, and wis? lol no. I'd be a horrid monk, but a good bard, i guess.

*** i hate myself.

Posted by The Judge

I'd make a pretty good wizard or shadow caster, maybe a good rogue. Though I'd probably function best as a sorcerer, I betcha.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i thought we were talking about dexter for a second there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

**** that niggas couch

Posted by The Judge

No. We were talking about D&D, the only thing we have in common.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Well, that, and we both think that we're the coolest dudes ever.

Too bad I'm the only one that right.

Posted by The Judge

I in no way think I am. You're just a pompous cock.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

One day I'm gnpnna sit down with some D&d and try and learn it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: I in no way think I am. You're just a pompous cock.

last i knew, you were an arrogant bastard. pardon the presumption, you easily offended ****.

I thought about doing that... but then I realised I don't reall y know anyone whjo'd want to play with me

Posted by cool gamer dad

I was supposed to join a D&D group with a few of my geek friends. They were gonna like, merge Halo with classic D&D. Man, so awesome.

ninja'd

again

Posted by Lord of Spam

no, halo plus dnd equal lame

Posted by cool gamer dad

ok, now i'm gonna go over here and snipe the brute in the face. Alright I'll cover you. Yeah, someone go pick up the rockets, they're gonna respawn. Ok so I'll take this position so we can get some crossfire on the grunts and brutes.

****ing awesome.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Lord of Spam: no, halo plus dnd equal lame

I wish I could rep you.

Posted by Omni

I did it for you.

Posted by The Judge

Even better.

Posted by Omni

I'd have done it anyway, since it's me.

Posted by The Judge

There you go.

Posted by Omni

[The Judge's user title goes here.]

Posted by The Judge

Oh, how I wanted to suddenly change it to "I'm a faggot"

Posted by Omni

Do it. I don't care and it'd make as much sense to be in your user title as what you have now.

Posted by The Judge

How boring and predictable DA is when you're the only other member posting.

Posted by Omni

It's even more boring and predictable when I leave for a few hours and you post by yourself. Have fun.

Posted by Ant

doot doot do twidle my shoe i hope none of you are using the backspace or i'll get ANGRYYYYYY!

Posted by The Judge

Honest Injun

Posted by Lord of Spam

i just did. you can tell cuz ther anret any types.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

loohohohooooooooooooooooooooooooh **** guys i',m approchaing 303000000000 worde ooperson minute oh ejeez i ';m the ******* falsh ofd speedtyping

Posted by The Judge

If the Flash were retarded, yes.

"Thank you for saving me!"
"Duhhuhuhuhuh"

Posted by Lord of Spam

huh huh.. i made a doody...

...in ym pats...

lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

oll

fcuk